016

You And Only You

    "Umm. Morning?" Jongin said to Kyungsoo who was placing dishes on the table.This might be one of his favourite scenes that Jongin liked to admire.Kyungsoo who was in an apron,preparing meals for both of them like they were a married couple.That was the life he had always wanted to create with only Kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo kept quiet that Jongin got only silence as a reply. 

    "I'm sorry."
    "What?" Kyungsoo asked blankly without looking up.
    "I'm sorry if you are angry about the earlier case.I went abit overboard..."        Jongin stared at the floor,not daring to face the smaller male in case he might be seeing his angry stare on him.But instead,he heard a loud and deep sigh and a soft muttering.

    "Breakfast is ready...You also have to take a medicine after that"

 

      Although Kyungsoo was in front of the tanned male,eating breakfast,his mind was somewhere else.He couldn't stop thinking about Jongin's nightmare and his strange behaviour when he woke up from that.....It would be also awkward just to ask him about that.

     What happened to his mom? Although they had dated for about one year,Jongin didn't like much to talk about his family life. But it wasn't wrong to be curious,right?

    "Kyungsoo,I have to tell you something." Kyungsoo dropped the chopsticks carefully on the table and faced Jongin.

    "I'm all ears" Jongin sighed the last time before he started.He had to say this..

   "Everything happened to us.... It was all completely my fault.If--If I showed you and told you how much I love you. Things wouldn't turn out like this." Kyungsoo's breath hitches,hearing the words that came out from Jongin's lips. Kyungsoo shook his head,refusing to continue listening to the other male.

    "Jongin,I told you things had already ended.Why--Why bringing up now.Can't we just--"

    "There is a reason for that! Please kyungsoo" Jongin reached out to hold Kyungsoo's hands in his own.l,pushing the dishes aside.He could notice the tears forming in the Kyungsoo's eyes.He hated to see him cry but he had to continue this.

   "You always said that to me and yet--"

   "People I loved the most always abandoned me." Kyungsoo gave the confusing look to Jongin who was staring at his own hands,holding dearly onto Kyungsoo's ones on the table.

    "What--what are you--"

    "Mom abandoned me when I was 14 for the other man who was not my father." Jongin scoffed and tightened his hold and the expression on his face was anything but the happiness.Kyungsoo couldn't help but stay silent although he wanted to scream out loud at Jongin to stop this.

     "She--she was everything for me at that time.She spent every time with me while I barely see my Dad since he was always busy with his company. You know,I--I even had a dream to marry a woman like her and build a happy family in the future." Jongin scoffed again at his own words.

     "How foolish I was to think that..There--there was a man who always came to our house to see Mom whenever Dad was on a trip..Of course,I knew what was going on between them but I didn't care because I knew Mom loved me and I loved her and that was only thing I needed..or so I thought..." There was a short silence in the kitchen as Jongin took a slight pause.His thumb drawing randowm shapes on Kyungsoo's hands.

    "One day,Dad found out about them..He gave her a choice...To leave him or To leave us....Well,in short,she chose that man..I--I tried everything to stop her but nothing could stop her from leaving.And you could say it was the last day I saw her.."

   "Jongin..I--I---"

    "From that day,I always questioned what's the use of loving other people when they only use that love to threaten the other or not treasure it..So I selfishly decided that I will be the one who hurt others and not to be the who is hurted by others.....It sounds really stupid,huh?" Jongin looked up to stare at Kyungsoo who was also looking at him.

     "I lived my life in that way,thinking I was only doing like that to prevent myself from getting hurt..I know that was such a very selfish decision." Jongin smiled lazily at Kyungsoo who set his eyes on the table.

    "And then I met you.... Honestly,I thought you would be my next short-term lover..." Kyungsoo let out a choked sob.

    "S--Stop it"

     "But you are different.And I was afraid of that,Kyungsoo.I was afraid I might fall in love with you deeply." Jongin caressed the smaller male's cheeks gently,wiping away the tears.

  " I acted like I didn't care about you.I did that because I love you and I thought if you knew this,you would play me and abandone me like how she did...I--I was such a jerk to act this way....When you lefe me,I couldn't stop you because I knew you did this because of me and I thought you would be happy without me." Jongin brought Kyungsoo's hands near to his lips,placing a soft kiss on it.

   "But everything cwas so different without you.Sometimes I even wondered whether I am still alive or not.I need you,soo.And I love you and only you....I will do everything for us to be like in the old times.I know everythint I did to you was nothing but cruel and unforgivable.But let me prove it....Let me prove that you are the only one I need.Let me prove about how much I love you..So please give me the one last chance..." Kyungsoo suddenly pulled out his hands from Jongin's hold and stood up abruptly.

    "I---I'm sorry.I don't get what you are saying anymore.." Kyungsoo stared down the floor,avoiding Jongin's pleading eyes.

    "Kyungsoo,I'm sorry.."

   "Will you please leave me alone.!?" Jongin sighed while standing up..

    "I--I will give you time as much as you want....I'm willing to do anything for you....for us......goodnight,soo"

    With that,Kyungsoo was left alone with the mixed feelings and thoughts...His head was filled with so many things Jongin had said that he didn't know what he was thinking anymore... His mother left him? He still loves Kyungsoo? A chance? No,did Jongin ever truly love him like he said?

    What all those were lies....What if they were just a trick he played on him out of boredom.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- I deeply apologize for the late update.It's just I really didn't know what to do and confused and felt lost about the news as Kaisoo has been my life since like forever...But I think I am not gonna let go of my precious OTP yet... :) I really love them,gosh! T^T  Sorry for spelling and grammer mistakes >< Thanks for the comments,for subcribing and checking out my story! >//< <3