023

You And Only You

    "Yes.He's Do Kyungsoo..He's just my maid.." Kyungsoo felt sick..He felt like he had stopped breathing for a moment.And he could sense that the tears were starting to form in his eyes.At that moment,the door opened and Junmyeon came in,standing beside Kyungsoo with a small smile on his face.

     "Did I miss something?" He could see the tanned male's eyes darkened at the sight of Junmyeon and Jongin clenched his jaw hard and removed his hand from the girl's waist.

    "Oh Narae,why are you hear?" The girl named Narae brushed her silky blonde aside from her eyes while pouted her glossy red lips.

    "Why,you asked? Of course,I came here to discuss about my next comback." A wide smiled formed on her lips when she held Jongin's arms with her both hands.

    "And oppa came together with me." Jongim stood there,completely like a statue while he was facing away from the front.Then,She suddenly turned her head to Kyungsoo and gave him a dirty look which was completely different from the one she gave to Jongin.Kyungsoo avoided her gaze and looked down at his shoes.He felt so small and out of place.He just wanted to run away from all of this.Suddenly,an arm which belonged to Junmyeon,wrapped around his waist.

     "Oh,Kyungsoo! I'm so sorry.Did you wait for me so long? I needed to have a little talk with choreographer about the rookies' comeback." Junmyeon's eyes were filled with sincere apology......and worries.But he had that smile that could calm down his aching heart.

    "I--no,It wasn't that long..." Kyungsoo was surprised himself that he still could manage to talk in a steady tone like this.They both averted their gazes on each other when they heard a fake cough from Jongin.

   "How long are you planning to keep us standing like that?" Jongin shot Kyungsoo a glance that was filled with so many meaning that Kyungsoo couldn't figure out.

    "Oh,I'm so sorry but what should we do? I planned to have a dinner with Kyungsoo since there was no more schdule left for me and you suddenly came...." Narae frowned and formed her lips intoba pouting...again...

    "What!? But I have to talk with you!" Junmyeon let out a chuckle before his hand on Kyungsoo's waist moved upward just to ruffle the doe-eyes male's hair.

   "I'm so sorry.But I kept a promise with him and that is so important....for me..so tomorrow,ok? My work hours ended also." Suddenly,Jongin took a step forward and his one hand reached out front and his lips opened to say something.

   "Jongin? You have something to say?" Junmyeon gave a questioning look at Jongin who was staring at Kyungsooin a very obvious way. Jongin put down his hand again while still keeping his stare on Kyungsoo.His stare was somehow softer and filled with beggings..?

   "No.....It's....nothing...." Junmyeon took Kyungsoo hand into his own before walking away.

   "Ok then,we will get going...Narae,tomorrow,ok? I'm so sorry for today." Junmyeon closed the door and he was still holding Kyungsoo's hands.

   "Are you okay?" The older male's voicr was filled with seriousness unlike before.

   "Is it ok..Is it ok to leave them like that?" Junmyeon stopped as they arrived in front of the elevator.

   "Kyungsoo,they are not important! What important currently is you!" He aqueezed both of Kyungsoo's shoulder lightly.

    "I'm okay,hyung..I'm really am." Kyungsoo was hoping his best that Junmyeon would believe in his words after seeing his forced smile.

   "You are an idiot." Junmyeon chuckled dryly and they both walked into the elevator which had arrived.

    How could you pretend you are okay when you eyes are watery,silly..

   But Junmyeon didn't say anythiny..He didn't want to push Kyungsoo...He was just hoping the best that Kyungsoo would think the time he spent with Junmyeon were the best...He simply just wanted to make him happy.

 

 

 

 


    "What the hell!? How could Director Kim ignore us just for that cheap looking and stupid guy?"

   "Who are you calling cheap looking and stupid? And get your filthy dirty hands of me!" Jongin abruptly removed that hands around his arms before running out of the door. 

    He had to talk to him....He had to apologize to Kyungsoo...He had to explain everything to him. What had he done now also?

    Why did he say those harsh words? Why couldn't he just bring Kyungsoo into his arms dearly in front of everyone just then? Why? Why? Why the he kept doing the opposite things of what he had in mind!? Why did he just keep hurtig Kyungsoo when he is supposed to pour out his heart to him!? Why!? Why did he just keep doing that!?

Jongin ran down the stairs as he couldn't wait for the allivator while he was asking himself the same questions again and again.His mind was only filled with Kyungsoo when he couldn't care enough about falling over the stairs.

    I shouldn't say those...I just got angry seeing him in Junmyeon hyungs's office and said those words before I could stop myself.

    He saw it..He could see how much Kyungsoo felt so much pain by the words he said.....He was doing everything wrong....He just kept hurting him...
Finally,without spending a minute to catch his breath,Jongin ran across the lobby and saw the one he was chasing after...He was about to call out his name when his eyes wavered to the person beside Kyungsoo.The sight before him was unbearable.He was to storm toeards them and bring Kyungsoo back to him,announcing he was his before he saw Kyungsoo's soft eyes on Junmyeon and his wide heart-shaped smile.

   Kyungsoo is smiling so wide.

   A foreign thought flshed into Jongin's mind.

  He is happy.. Kyungsoo is happy but only without him....

   He stopped his chasing steps,his body trembling and he was screaming in his mind to stop the thoughts he was having.

   No....No...........But it's true....Kyungsoo is better without you,Jongin.....

    He held his aching head in his both hands while debating with himself like a maniac in his mind..Tear drops he had been holding on since he didn't when fell drop by drop. The image of Kyungsoo's happy face and the wide smile that he always wanted to see was playing in hie head again and again.......

But all he did to Kyungsoo was bringing tears to Kyungsoo's eyes and the pains and aching to his heart.....

    Maybe it's time,Jongin....It's time to let go of Kyungsoo and give him his happiness....which he can only have....without me in his life........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- First of all,Oh my god,I'm so sorry! ㅠㅠ I make you guys hate Jonginne too much right ㅠㅠ Mianane yo :') 

Second of all,Omo! Thank you very much for the cmts! You won't know how much happy I am reading them.I got many new ideas from them and just realized my story had changed alot from what I originally planned. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hehe.... I sincerely thank you all for the support <3 <3 <3 

I'm so sorry if you find some mistakes in story.... ㅠㅠ