031

You And Only You

He ran down the stairs in a hurry and nearly fell off from losing the balance.But that wasn't important right now.What important was that Jongin was missing and Kyungsoo didn't have a good feelings about that...Jongin injured his legs and his nightmare and all....

Just when he took the last step to the living room,he heard a front door opened with a cluck and saw a familiar blonde hair peeking out from the entrance.He fell to the floor on his hips automatically as like he was just boneless and got no strenth in him anymore.

Jongin took a step in the living room,humming a song softly until he saw Kyungsoo sitting on the floor with such a lifeless expression on his face and his eyes filled with tears and his body was shaking all over.

"Kyungsoo!?" He cried out in shock as he walked towards the petite male as quick as possible with his injured leg.

"Kyungsoo!? What happened!?" He asked panically and this time,Kyungsoo started sobbing hard like a child.

Honestly,he couldn't take it anymore.Being over-worried about this stupid one guy who said he loved him and yet gave him only pain..Kyungsoo just kept repeating this same mistake by falling in love with him again...Within that 3 years in America,meeting new people and all,Kyungsoo actually thought this same old love story had come to and end and he thought or at least convinced himself that he was able to erase that younger male's name from his heart.But it was all wrong...Totally entirely wrong..because he just couldn't escape from this maze.

"You stupid ind idiot!" Kyungsoo choked up the word,his lips getting the sour taste of his own tears while hiccuping.

Jongin widened at the words Kyungsoo used as it was very rare of him to use those kind of vulgar words.

"Kyungsoo!? Are you okay?! What happened!?" He kneeled down,facing the crying-hard Kyungsoo and reached out his hands towards him.

"Do I look like I'm okay!? You stupid jerk!?" Kyungsoo angrily shook away Jongin's hands on his arms.He wiped his tears with his palms like a child while his face was getting all red.

"You just kept lying to me that you love me but hurted me in every ways! Even so,why can't I hate you properly!?" Jongin's eyes widened at Kyungsoo's words.

"You don't even try hard to get me back though you said you love me,you er!Am I not that worth it!?" Kyungsoo hiccuped again.

"Kyungsoo...no...no..you're wrong.." Jongin's hands moved to caress the older male's face but they were slapped away again.

"Don't touch me!" Jongin just decided to sit still and listen whatever Kyungsoo had to say because this might be the first time Kyungsoo poured out the words from his heart to him..

"I thought I could love him..I thought I coule love Junmyeon! No,I should love him,not you!" Jongin's heart fell at the words because that was true...He could feel the tears forming at the corner of his own eyes.

"All of that 3 years in America,I was fine by my own and then BOOM!you just came into my life again with no permission and say all those stupid stuffs like how much I mean to you and how much you love me." Kyungsoo angrily pushed Jongin's shoulder with his both hands thought not much energy was included in it.

"No..No..Kyungsoo,look at me." Jongin spoke softly,now holding Kyungsoo's hands in his own and Kyungsoo's teary eyes were casted on his.

"I love you..I love you so much that I got confused all over...I was afraid,Kyungsoo.....I was afraid that you might leave me and break me..." Jongin's tear drops fell onto his cheeks.

"But you didn't stop me when I went away...You didn't even bother to..." Kyungsoo's words mumbled together with the sobbings.

"I couldn't rationalize...and I still can't..One side,I love you so much and another side,I just keep hurting you and I am telling myself to let you go because I don't deserve you." Jongin's one hand moved to cupped Kyungsoo's red cheek gently.

"You even told me to last long with Junmyeon.." Kyungsoo hiccuped.

"Because you love him...I could see the look in your eyes and how he could bring out that smile of yours which I really adore." Jongin's voice was broken together with his heart.

"If I love him and not you,why would I even both to cry over you and worry over you like that!? And did you even try once to make me smile!? You were everywhere! You were there in my thoughts when I was with Junmyeon Hyung..Do you know that!?"

Kyungsoo loves me...He said he loves me...Right?

"Why are you saying you love me when you don't---" Kyungsoo's words were cupped off the by a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you...Soo,I love you so much.." He kissed that rosy lips again and again while muttering how much he loved Kyungsoo.

"Let me go!" Kyungsoo pushed him but Jongin didn't mind that and instead pulled the crying male into his chest,into a tight hug which was a promise of not letting him go forever.

"No,I'm not letting you go....You said you love me...and I love you...We both just kept missing the same point and walking the different paths and now we both know our feelings." Jongin said the words slowly,staring into Kyungsoo's puffy eyes with his both hands on Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"But you will leave me again...You will let go of me again like you used to..You will not bother to hold onto me..." Jongin's heart clenched tighly,seeing the tears falling from the doe like eyes of Kyungsoo..

"No....I'm not letting you this time nor forever..I will hold onto you even if you are leaving me...I will remind you everydays about how much I love you..I will do everything as you say.......I promise for everything..I know you won't belive me saying those words but Soo,I will show you how much you mean to me day by days until you believe..." After saying that,he left soft kisses on Kyungsoo's eye lids and his cheeks and lastly,his lips which they both tasted their own tears but that didn't matter because this kiss included so many words and so many feelings from their hearts.

"I still hate you,you jerk and you stupid ing idiot." Kyungsoo muttered breathlessly from a long kiss..Jongin chuckled at the words and brought Kyungsoo to a tight hug again.

"I love you too..." He left a soft kiss on the top of the smaller male's head.

"You are an idiot with no brain at all..I don't even know why I accpet you this eaisly...again.." He heard Kyungsoo's mumbling in his chest.

"I am your idiot.An idiot who didn't know and got confused of what he had todk for his beloved one...An idiot who now decided to give everything of him to his loved one.And as I said,I will tell you how much I love you until you belive me.." Jongin tightened his hug,burying his face in Kyungsoo's soft and silky hair.After a long silence,Kyungsoo backed out from the hug,looking at him with a pout.

"I really hate you." Kyungsoo looked away but the tanned male gently tilted his chin back to give a soft kiss on his lips again..Ugh...He just couldn't get enough of the taste of Kyungsoo's lips.

"I love you too." Jongin let out a childish chukle.

"Shut up." And ugh..How much he loved Kyungsoo's mood swings.Actually,he loved everything about him...

And this is the last chance to shower Kyungsoo with all of his love and tell him what he loved about him which might even last for infinity since the list was endless

However,In short,he just simply loved everything about Kyungsoo and again,this was the last chance to show it and not to doubt over his choices,like a coward,of making Kyungsoo happy and he decided not to run away anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- *sigh* aigoooooo...Brace yourself because many fluff might be coming(probably?) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you for your cmts and subcribes <3 <3