041

You And Only You

“Bye,everyone! I’m going back home” Kyungsoo wrapped his scarf around his neck tightly as he walked out of the building. He checked his phone which was spammed with messages from Jongin and chuckled lightly.

“ Kyunngsoo-sshi” His stopped walking as he heard a friendly firm voice behind his back.

“Sir is waiting for you in the car. Would you please follow me there?” He nodded hesitantly, his dry lip which was caused by both from the cold and strong and the fear that something bad was going to happen.

 

 

“Hyungggggg”. He was suddenly wrapped up in a bear hug by no other than Kim Jongin. “I miss you so much!!” He unwrapped the tanned arms around his body but Jongin stubbornly kept their hands around his waist.

“We were together this morning,Jongin.” He replied with tired but sincere smile. “I thought you’re gonna be late today?” He finally and successfully unwrapped himself from Jongin and walked past him.

“The photographer was feeling abit unwell so we decided to end the shoot early.” Jongin followed him to their room and stood at the door frame,watching Kyungsoo attentively.

“Oh,I  see. Have you eaten?”.The older male asked,not looking at Jongin. “Already but nothing can surpass your cooking.” The other whined with a rather childish pout which made Kyungsoo chuckled.

“More than that,hyung,are you okay? You look pale. Did you catch cold? Are you feeling unwell?” Jongin took long strides towards him and held his face between his rough yet warm hands which made the smaller male nuzzled into the touch automatically. “And you are not meeting my eyes either. Hyung, what happened? You are making me feel worried.”

Kyungsoo put his hands on top of Jongin’s hands and smiled reassuringly. “I’m OKAY.” Jongin just stared into his eyes as a reply, searching for answers that said otherwise. “Come on. Let’s go watch some movie.” Kyungsoo broke the silence and planted a soft kiss on Jongin’s plump lips and tried to pull him out of the room by his hand.

But his plan went unsuccessful as the taller male pulled him back fast and locked their lips. Kyungsoo was apparently taken by surprise but Jongin seemed not to pay attention to that as he on the former’s heart-shaped lips lightly but professionally. Kyungsoo was able to break out of the kiss only when their lungs screamed for air.

“Giving you my energy.” Jongin said with a cheeky grin and brushed his thumb across Kyungsoo’s red swollen lips. “I don’t even know how I should reply to that.” He mumbled with his ears red and pouted a little when the younger male laughed at his reaction.

“Come on. Let’s grab some popcorn and watch a movie.” He said as he planted the kiss on his cheek.

“You go choose the movie first. I’ll come after changing my clothes.”

“All right”

“Jongin” Kyungsoo found himself calling out his boyfriend who was already at the door. “yes?” Kyungsoo inhaled deeply. “Let’s…..Let’s go out on a date on your free day?” The surprised emotion ran across Jongin’s face. He didn’t know what to reply to that. Never in his life before Kyungsoo asked him out on a date first.

“I….All right..Of course. Oh my god…OF COURSE,HYUNG!

Kyungsoo exhaled everything he had been holding inside when he was sure Jongin was completely out of the room. He sat on his bed and put his head in between his trembling hands.

“I hope I made the right choice for you,Jongin-nah.”

Jongin had to say since the day his boyfriend had asked him to go on a date first,(he found himself smiling sheepishly at the word ‘boyfriend’ and had to look around to check whether was looking) his life was filled with surprises.

Kyunsoo was more into hugs…..and kisses. He started to initiated them more oftenly. He,who always shied away from Jongin’s touch! He wasn’t saying he didn’t like them (actually he indeed liked them so much that Kyungsoo’s lips were swollen most of the time). But it was just strange.

Once again,Jongin’s heart thumped loudly at the thought of coming Saturday’s date. He felt like a lovesick teenager but well,Jongin was madly lovesick about Kyungsoo.

Everything in the world was going very well for him. Having Kyungsoo in his life was such a huge bliss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- I'm sincerely sorry that I went into a long hiatus without any notice due to some problems. I promise I will try to update more oftenly and I hope you didn't forget this fic. Thank you very much <3 .