008

You And Only You

     Kyungsoo was welcomed with a breathtakingly luxurious architectural designs as soon as he entered the theatre. Everything around him was screaming "Expensive!Expensive!"

      Although there were many uncountable seats,they all were occupied and Kyungsoo was somehow impressed and curious by that.

      "Kyungsoo! Come quick!" He followed Junmyeon's lead towards the third row of VIP section.Everybody around him were in such a luxurious clothes which could even buy him a apartment and needless to say,he felt out of place.

    His surroundings was filled with non-stop excited chatterings.However,everything had gone quiet like water was poured onto the fire as soon as the huge red silk curtain opened slowly.

      And he saw the performer,wearing a shirt with upper two buttoms opened,skinny jeans and no shoes.All in black. He had his face in his hands,while he was sitting on his knees.

     As soon as the pleasant yet somehow dark music played,he stood up smoothly and Kyungsoo noticed that the mysterioud dancer was wearing a mixed black & white mask.

      The doe eyes boy couldn't take off his eyes from the mysterious performer performing the most breathtaking dance moves on stage.Every movements of his were filled with perfections.

      For an unknown,Kyungsoo felt like he was being stared,by the skillful dancer but he brushed off the thought,thinking it was impossible.
However,he couldn't hold his urge to see the guy's face underneath the mask.Would his face be as perfect as his dancing? Somehow,Kyungsoo could feel the familiar vibe and attraction he felt from him was giving him but he didn't know why.

     After a various of performing dance moves stunningly,the show came to an end and the theatre was filled with audience's  wild applauds and whistlings. Kyungsoo's heartbeats quickened,seeing the dancer's long slender fingers moving towards his face slowly to remove it.

    This time,he was very sure about the mysterious performer staring straight at him and Kyungsoo could literally feel the stupid blush across his face.But,the second his mask was removed,Kyungsoo lost it.

     He stood up from his seat all if a sudden while shaking uncontrollably.He stormed out leaving Junmyeon shouting his name behind.
Mixed feelings filled Kyungsoo's heart.Betrayal,shock,Sadness and the urge to cry out loud.

   He was just out of the building when he was pulled back into a hug from back.

    "Kyungsoo.."

     A not-so-foreign voice whispered into his neck,sending shiver to all parts of his body like the old times. The smaller male strangled out from the hold,still not facing the familiar figure.

    "Soo~~~Please look at me." The figure behind him said pleadingly,holding the doe-eyes boy's wrist gently.

    "Stop calling me that name!" Kyungsoo bursted out now facing him.

    "What do you want from me,Kim jongin?"

"Please hear me out." The tanned male ignored his questions and instead lookat him with eyes filled with sadness and tears were threatening to fall out. Kyungsoo closed his ears with his hands like a kid.

"Shut up!Shut up!"

    Jongin took one step closer to the smaller male,ready to bring the petite male into a comforting hug.

     "Don't come closer...stay away!" Kyungsoo held out his hands,as a sign to stop the tanned male from coming closer.

    "I--I just want to talk with you.Please,soo.."

     "I don't need and want to hear anything from you.Just leave me alone and don't come to me again." Kyungsoo loud whispered,calming down a bit but stil not looking at the taller male and instead looking down.

   "Please,don't do that to me.Please,soo." Jongin voice was cracked and broken.

   Kyungsoo suddenly looked up and stared at the taller male.Jongin couldn't explain the feeling of seeing nothing but the pure anger in Kyungsoo's eyes.His kyungsoo's eyes which were once filled with brightness that could outshine the sun's. Did he create all those changes in kyungsoo?

   "I-I don't need to hear your worthless lies again."Kyungsoo let out a dry chuckle with no feelings included.

    "So please,I beg you,Jongin..Leave me alone by myself..I'm better without you." With that,Kyungsoo walked away,leaving Jongin who could only watch the one he loved walked away again while the tear dropless wetting his face.

     "Soo,I will do everything to get you understand me and love me back again.I love you,soo."

    Kyungsoo didn't want him. But Jongin needed him in his life because he was everything for him and he was ready to prove that....although the start wasn't good....

 

A/N- I'm truly sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes since I wrote this chapter quickly. T^T And I know this chapter is a short one so sorry again :') also thanks you very much for the views,subcribes,votes and comments :3 <3