015

You And Only You

     Jongin woke up with a dull ache on his arm and he felt something heavy on it which was definitely not a pillow.Then the realization of what was that hit him when he felt a steady warm breath on his chest and familiar vanilla shampoo scent he was breathing in.

          It was Kyungsoo...Kyungsoo who was sleeping soundly in his arms very close to his heart.The tanned male smiled to his own thought when his eyes were still closed.But of course,he wouldn't let himself to lose a chance of seeing Kyungsoo sleeping face.

       As soon as he opened his eyes,the sight of Kyungsoo sleeping,with his lips a little parted,welcomed him.The tanned male brought his free hand to caress the sleeping male's cheek ever so gently.

     "You are so beautiful,soo.."

        He moved his fingers to touch Kyungsoo's forehead,his eyebrows,his closed doe eyes,his cutely-shaped nose and lastly his parted lips which formed into heart-shape when he laughed which never failed to give Jongin a funny tingling feelings in his heart. He finally wrapped his arm around Kyungsoo's waist,bringing him closer to him.

      If it was possible,Jongin wanted to trap Kyungsoo in his arms always like that and spoiled him with never ending love of his.

    After a little moment of his staring and memorizing every features and movements of Kyungsoo,the smaller male finally woke up.Needless to say,he had to blink many times and tried to function his brain well to know what was happening right now.Because he,Do Kyungsoo was now very lying close to him,Kim Jongin.

      Jongin let out a chuckle seeing Kyungsoo stared at him with wide eyes,having no idea what was happening.Only if he could,he would give a long affectionate morning kiss to those lips.But he had no authority to do that....

    "What...Why am I here?"

       Instead of answering Kyungsoo's question,Jongin pulled Kyungsoo close again and nuzzled his face into the smaller male's neck and giving it the light pecks.

     "What---What are you doing!?" Kyungsoo tried to push the tanned male away but only resulted in Jongin tightening his hold.

     "Good morning." Jongin said in a hoarse morning while chuckling lightly.
Everything was too good for him right now. Kyungsoo in his arms,lying beside him was just everything he needed. Jongin finally pulled out from hug just to study the other's face.

    "Jongin?"

    "Yeah?"

    "Will you every let me go today?" Jongin laughed at Kyungsoo's sarcastic question.

    "What if I said no?" Jongin's face got closer to the doe-eyes male,his breath brushing upon the lattee nose.

    "Let---let me go now." Kyungsoo's face was beep red and there wasn't any possible ways to hide that obvious blush.

    "No" Jongin whispered in a serious tone,his face getting closer to the other.

    "Well then.Fine" In a second,Jongin rolled to the other bed,laughing really hard as Kyungsoo tickle him at his waist which was his kind of sensitive place.Kyungsoo was now standing at the bed's side with red face.

     "Yah! You have to be crazy! I was doing as your favours just because you had a very high fever last night.Seriously!?What do you think youbwere doing,KIM JONGIN!?" Kyungsoo shouted or should I say he was stammering out of embrassment.After saying what he wanted to,Kyungsoo ran out of the room,leaving Jongin with a big grin on his face.

    "How cute"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- awthakae!! A failed-fluff scene and a very short update T^T 
Mianaeyo :(