052

You And Only You

Kyungsoo sat on the couch in the extremely silent living room, fliddling with his fingers. Jongin had slammed the door after he ran into his room with a red hurtful face.

Kyungsoo had been knocking on the door for about 15 minutes before he gave up. He figured the younger might be sleeping as he heard no noise inside.

Kyungsoo sat there in the same position, his knees against his chest, as he worried before he decided to do something. He abruptly stood up. Kyungsoo fiddled around that drawer from the cabinet which was in the living room. And he found the key. The key to Jongin's room.

The door opened with a click as Kyungsoo hesitantly peeked into it. Jongin didn't fall asleep like Kyungsoo thought. He was sitting on his bed,his body hunched down and not moving.

"Jongin." He called out softly as he walked towards the younger

"Jongin." He didn't reply though he flinched when the bed dipped down when Kyungsoo sat.

"I....I am sorry." Kyungsoo started "I know I should not be here. I am sorry for being selfish ." Kyungsoo still did not get any reply but he continued. "I wanted to take care of you yet I didn't think about how you would feel about it..I am sorry. I --I will leave now" Kyungsoo was holding in his tears. He knew this would happen. He should have never done that. He should have let go Jongin already. Set him free.

"I don't want you to see me in this state." Jongin's voice came out cracked when Kyungsoo stood up to leave.

"I just want to be someone you need." Jongin looked up and smiled at him. But that just broke Kyungsoo's heart instead because though he was smiling,tears were rolling down his face.

"Jongin..."

"I wanted to be someone mature, less childish, someone who take responsibility instead of running away, someone who you really  want...like Junmyeon hyung. But I can never be him." The younger put his face between his hands. "I'm sorry for bothering you all the time. I am so stupid for thinking you would wait for someone like me. I am sorry. I just love you so much." He muttered into his palms.

"What are you talking about?" Kyungsoo sat back on the bed, prying away the younger's hands away from his face.

"I saw you with Junmyeon hyung in front of your apartment." Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

"You came there!? When!? Why!?" Jongin sighed.

"I wanted to meet you so much when I got my memories back. So I just drove there...and then I saw you guys...kissing.." Kyungsoo was so glad. Glad that Jongin got all his memories back.  Kyungsoo rushed to hold Jongin's face in his hands, making him stare into his eyes.

"Jongin, listen!. He was just  saying goodbye." Jongin's eyed widened a little.

"There is nothing between us! He said he wanted that kiss as a farewell gift and I didn't even have time to protest when he did that,I swear!" Kyungsoo's hands now moved to hold Jongin's. "It is always you for me." He muttered.

"I like how childish you are with me,Jongin. Don't you understand? I like you. it's you who I want." He brought up the tanned male's hands to plant a kiss on each of them.

"We never talk about our problmes properly. All we do is running away,Jongin." 

"I'm sorry,hyung." Jongin apologised softly and Kyungs smiled softly while wiping away the tears on Jongin's face.

"Stop apologising." Jongin suddenly hugged him so tightly. "I love you so much,Kyungsoo hyung." He muttered into his haus as he left soft kisses there.

 "Me too..I love you too"
▪▪▪▪▪▪
"I knew that Dad forced you to break up with me." Kyungsoo looked up from resting his head on the tanned male's chest. They were lying in the bed together, legs tangled around as Jongin played with Kyungsoo's hair. The younger had shyly requested to sleep together for today.

"What...how?"  Kyungsoo asked, now resting on his forearm to look down at the younger.

"It was before the accident. I overheard him." Kyungsoo nuzzled in when Jongin caressed his cheek softly. "I am sorry. I should have known."

"It's not your fault,Jongin ah" They both smiled sadly. "Your father came here today.." The younger frowned deeply in sudden rising anger.

"For what!, what did he tell you this time!?" Kyungsoo ran his hair through the younger's hair.

"He told me that...he approves of us...finally." Jongin looked shocked more than ever. "Wha--"

"He even apologised." Jongin's lips formed an O shape. And Kyungsoo his lips, prepared to ask something.

"Jongin,why--why did you exhaust yourself with work so much past few days?" He asked hesitantly.

"I didn't want to think about you and Junmyeon hyung. It killed me whenever I did. So I decided to busy myself..." Kyungsoo sighed as he leaned down to kiss Jongin's forehead. The older yelped loudly when Jongin rolled them over.

"Jongin! Your leg!" The said male smiled innocently.

"It's fine." He moved away Kyungsoo's fringe. "Can I kiss you,hyung?" Needless to say, not only his cheeks also his ears had gone red at what the tanned male asked.

"why--why are you asking something like this!"

"I will take that as a yes then." Jongin chuckled as he dipped down,pressing his lips gently on Kyungsoo's.

It had been so long. But it always felt the same. Not only Kyungsoo but also Jongin could not calm down their fast beating hearts as they moved their lips in sync. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck, caressing it gently up to the younger's hair. 

"I love you. I love you and only you."

The night was perfect. They had each other back in their arms again. And that was just what they needed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- This story is going to end very soon. Maybe in next chapter? ;))