004

You And Only You

     Jongin starred blankly at the TV screen while his mind was somewhere else.The images of today event at dance practice room flashed in his mind again and again.

    He lied it all.He lied all when he said that he didn't love Kyungsoo,he was playing around him and especially when he said Taemin could take Kyungsoo if he wanted. That would never happen.Because Kyungsoo was his and he would always be.

     But he was just too afraid and busy being a coward to tell Kyungsoo how much he was meant to him and how much he loved him.  Jongin was too much afraid that Kyungsoo would slip away from him like they did when he showed Kyungsoo how much he loved him.

   So he just acted like he didn't care whatever was happening with Kyungsoo while the truth was his mind was occupied by him every simgle minutes.

        But Kyungsoo understood him,right? Right?

     He threw a remote across the room furiously. Why the hell did he say those even?

     He picked up his phone from the table to check any messages from Kyungsoo but still none. He sent texts to Kyungsoo but he didn't get any reply either.

   Jongin just gave in and decided to call him. Kyungsoo picked up his phone in one call.

    "Why don't you reply my messages?" The Tanned male had no idea why he asked him in annoyed voice.

   "Messages?" Kyungsoo asked him back dumbfoundedly.

    Damn!How much Jongin missed that smooth voice.

    "Yes.I sent you a message about Chanyeol's party tomorrow night." he hissed at Kyungsoo without knowing that to himself. "What the hell Kyungsoo had been doing that he didn't even see his text." Jongin rubbed his temple in confusion.

    "Oh.I'm sorry.I think I set my notification silent.." Kyungsoo said innocently on the other line. Was it Jongin just overthinking or did Kyungsoo sound like he had been crying hard?

      Jongin sighed deeply with worries.He just hung up the call saying he would come pick up Kyungsoo at 7 to go to Chanyeol's party tonight.

   Jongin put his elbows on his knees,putting his face in his hands.

What the hell you were doing,Kim Jongin?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     He picked up Kyungsoo at 7 sharp to go to the party. The drive to the party was fillee with silence that Jongin hated it so much. He threw glances at Kyungsoo repeatedly just to see the doe eyes male looking out of the car's window.

  He badly wanted to ask Kyungsoo whether something was wrong with him.He just looked so pale and fragile which looked like he could break at any time

    But comforting was one of the things Jongin at doing so he only could just throw few more worried glances at Kyungsoo till they arrived at Chanyeol's house.

    As soon as they entered the house,Kyungsoo was pulled into a tight hug by Baekhyun,Chanyeol's boyfriend.Jongin gave him a death glare to a short male who was higging what was his.

      Finally,after two friends done greeting each other,Jongin put his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder squeezing it lightly and said he gonna go talk with his friends.

   Honestly,Jongin didn't want to be away from Kyungsoo.If possible,he just wanted to stick beside Kyungsoo like a glue.But he thought Kyungsoo might wanna talk with his friend.

      The doe eyes male just nodded and smiled back at him.Jongin could literally see the broken Kyungsoo underneath the fake smiles he had been giving him.

                     What is happeningt to you,Soo? Who hurted you?

 

 

 

    After five minutes of talking with his friends,Jongin had to give up.He couldn't really get his mind off from thinking about Kyungsoo's current situation.So he was now standing at the corner of the room,thinking really hard.

   Suddenly,a pair of arms wrapped around his neck,bringing him out of his thoughts.A strong smell of perfume hit his nose and Jongin looked up to see the culprit.

   "There she goes again." Jongin thought with annoyance.

    It was his latest Ex who still couldn't get over the fact that she and Jongin broke up. She had been annoying Jongin for a month by now.She was also at the party on the night where Jongin got drunk and went to Kyungsoo's house. That night Jongin couldn't even avoid her since she was clinging to him like an octopus.

    How annoying.

    "Hey,handsome boy,Why are you alone?"She whispered into her ears obviously trying to be y but one thing Jongin had been screaming repeatedly. in his mind by now was "Get off! "

   She started to trace his jawline which really disgusted Jongin. "Where's your little lover boy huh,Jongin? He is too ugly and whiny that you got tired of him and left him already.Don't worry,Jongin.I am always here ready for you."

    Jongin face started to get red from the anger and he clenched his fist tightly. "Two could play this game." Jongin thought as he smirked and placed his hands on her waist,pulling her closer.

      He came closer to her face which was fulled with makeup that made her didn't look like with human anymore in Jongin's eyes.

    Jongin tightened his grip on her waist,still smirking.

  "Girl..Girl....Who do think you are to say my Kyungsoo like that?If you think you are really perfect,you are really wrong,dear. So go back home,look into the mirror and if you think you are really perfect enough than Soo to say those words,come back to me.Ok? But don't worry.There won't be a day like that since you are nothing but a dust in my eyes compared to Soo." 

      The nasty smile on her face faded as he said those words slowly.

    "And the last thing,Keep your hands away from me.Your touches disgust me,honey."

       For the last time,Jongin smirked at her and let go of her waist.

     After that,he went to Baekhyun to ask where Kyungsoo was but only found him talking with his peers without Kyungsoo around.

     "What the hell,Baekhyun! I left Kyungsoo with you and now where the hell is he!? What if something happened to him! Damn it !" He said angrily at Baekhyun who had his hands on his hips.

   "Excuse me,Kim Jongin.He said he was going to the toilet but he didn't come back after a while so I thought he was with you!" Jongin ruffled his hair,worrying about Kyungsoo.

   "Geez man" Jongin looked around the house,searching for Kyungsoo but couldn't find a clue of him.

    At last,he decided to go check at Kyungsoo's house first just in case he might go home.

       On the way to Kyungsoo's house,he couldn't help but got angry at the doe eyes boy for leaving without telling him.But he was deeply worried about something bad happening to Kyungsoo.What if someone did something to him? All this thoughts were running around his head,making his head ache.  

    Jongin knocked on the door continuously as he arrived in front of his boyfriend's house. He was praying really hard about Kyungsoo being at his house and not in a danger.

      Finally,the door opened and he saw his boyfriend staring at him shockingly. He saw Kyungsoo looked extra pale and his eyes were very red and puffy.

     " J---Jongin?Why are you........."  Before Kyungsoo could finish his words,Jongin did what he wanted to do badly since this morning.

     He pulled him in his arms and hugged him tightly like there would be no tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

A/N- so ummm yeh.This is kinda from Jongin's view. Forgive me for my grammar and spelling mistakes... ._. 

Views,comments,votes,subcribes are really love.<3

Thanks you very much guys :)