014

You And Only You

    That's ok,Do Kyungsoo.You can do it.That's ok.Relax.Breath in and breath out.

      "Uhh.Kyungsoo,it's ok you know.You don't have to force yourself to do that." Jongin said to Kyungsoo who was lying like a dead body beside him.

      "No.No.That's ok..I---I have to do that since you are sick and everything after all..." Currently,he and Jongin were lying side by side,not facing each other rather awkwardly.Kyungsoo turned his head to check at Jongin and saw him gritting his teeth and hugging himself tightly.  

  "Are you feeling cold?"

  "A---Abit. "

  "I think those blankets are not enough to keep you warm.." Kyungsoo stood up and sat on and bed all of a sudden and started taking off his sweater,shocking Jongin.

     "K---Kyungsoo-- What are you doing!?I W--what are trying to do to sick Jonginnie,me!?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Jongin's fake innocent words.

    "Oh,shut up.I think my body heat can abit warm you off.i have read it in books."

   "Is your aim really that?" Jongin gave him his usual cocky grin.

   "I think I should go now.Goodnight." Kyungsoo prepapred to get out from bed after staring at the tanned male blankly but only fell back on the king size mattress as Jongin held back his wrist.

    "I'm sorry" he coughed."I am just joking...So please don't go" The shorter male sighed deeply at Jongin's sudden tone and expression changes.

  "Never mind....You should go to sleep by now.." Kyungsoo muttered lying down.

   After a moment of long silence and both staring at the ceiling like it was the most interesting face they had ever seen,the tanned male spoke up.

   "Kyungsoo?"

   "Yeah?

  "I thought you are supposed to make me warm with your body heat."

  "Umm. Yeah..so?"

   "But you are like one or two metre far away from me which mean I don't get the warmth from you.I have a high fever but you won't die just because you are near to me,you know..."

   Kyungsoo realized what Jongin said and saw that he was lying at the very end side of the bed nearly falling.He was acting like his skin gonna get burned if he touched Jongin even by accident.

     "Oh right....right" Kyungsoo slowly moved towards to the other,his face was bright red obviously. Kyungsoo yelped loudly when Jongin drew him closer by putting his one hand on Kyungsoo's waist and used another one as a pillow arm for Kyungsoo's.

    "What do you think you are doing!?!" 

     "Obviously,of course,getting the warmth from you!What do you want me to do then?" Jongin whispered into the doe-eyes boy's ears causing Kyungsoo to rather embrasssingly struggle out from the latter's hug.

      "ok ok.I'm joking.I'm sorry.I'm sorry. I'm going to sleep now.So stop trying to escape from me." Jongin squeezed Kyungsoo in his arms while trying to surpress his chucking at Kyungsoo's cute trying.

    "Are you even sick!?Where you all get those strength from!? Damn!"

    "Yeah.I'm truly sick and if you don't want me to get worse and don't want to take care of me till I get better,let's stay like that.ok?" Jongin said quietly while burying his head into Kyungsoo's soft hair,his heavy eyelids started to drop bit by bit.

     Damn.How he missed Kyungsoo's sweet vanilla scent.

    "Watch what you are doing,Kim Jongin.Just for tonight beacuse you are sick." Kyungsoo mumbled under his breath.

    After calming himself down,the realization of their positions hit Kyungsoo and the blush on his cheeks became redder than ever.He was at the level of Jongin's tonned chest,being hugged tightly protectively like he was going to slip away yet very softly like he was a fragile porcelain doll that could break at any time.

     He couldn't thank the nearly darkness in the room,apart from the dim lamp beside the bed, enough for covering his obvious blush from Jongin.However when he slowly looked up,he saw the sick male sleeping very soundly and peacefully although his body was very hot from the fever.Kyungsoo's eyes also were getting heavy from the tiredness and soon he was also off to dreamland with a tiny smile on his face.

     After all,very very very deep down of Kyungsoo,he knew he had missed being like that with him.

 

 

 

 

A/N- Hello again with a short chapter again :'D Thanks for reading,subcribing,votes and comments. They are very precious to me :') *ugly sob*

And #getwellsoonkai :( T^T