035

You And Only You

"Jongin?" He looked at the pouting male who gripped the steering wheel really brutally with his jaw clenched in a furious way.

"Jongin! Come on--"

"We should have told him! We should have told him that we are dating!" Jongin repled angrily and Kyungsoo just sighed deeply.

"It's too early...It's like not even a month that we got back together..And we don't even know how your father would react..but I'm sure it won't be that easy." Kyungsoo spoke softly and he nearly shivered,remembering the sharp look of Jongin's father.

Although he spoke in a soft way with kind words,there were strong poison behind each and every words of his and Kyungsoo could sense that.That was the reason why he interuppted,saying they two were best friend before the tanned male could say they were indeed dating which could cause serious troubles...

And there his boyfriend was,feeling half angry at his father who he never really had a good relationship and also sulked over about how Kyungsoo lied to his father,saying they two were friends.

"Are you....?" Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows questionably at Jongin who was now fully facing him with his lips formed in a tight line in a serious manner.

"I an what?" Jongin's adam apple bobbed up and down as he gulped before he turned away from Kyungsoo once again.

"Are you..are you perhaps feel ashamed to tell that we are dating?" Jongin's voice was very soft yet the shorter male still managed to hear it and his eyes eyes got widened.

"WHAT!? No! No! Oh god! No! Jongin!" The tanned male drummed his finger gently with his head down abit.

"Hey..look at me." He said softly,taking Jongin's one hand into his own.

"It's not that I'm ashamed or anything like that." He continued.Jongin stare right into Kyungsoo's bright eyes as he drew random shaped on Jongin's upper palm with his thumb.

"We will.We will tell that to everyone one day but not now,okay? We'll take it slow." His one hand moved up to cup Jongin's warm.The tanned male nuzzled into his touch before taking his hand on his cheek near to his pluml lips to leave a soft kiss.

"I love you,soo.I love you too much." Kyungsoo smiled.

"I know..I know..But it's not like we would stop loving each other just because we don't reveal it to everyone,right?" The tanned male sighed deeply,his warm breath brushed over Kyungsoo's palm which was still near Jongin's full lips.

"Right" Kyungsoo smiled at that.

"So let's go home! Don't you want to eat kimchi spghetti by now?!" He ruffled the younger male's silky hair,bringing such a wide and childish smile on his boyfriend's face.

However,Kyungsoo sighed internally,wondering if things would really turn out the way they thought..

===

"Kyungsoo,there's someone who wants to see you and he's in the office now." Chanyeol's head popped up from the door.

"Uh..me?" The giant male nodded.

"Who is that?" Chanyeol shurgged.

"No idea."

"Ok then.I'll be there in a few minutes." He said,arranging the notes carefully in his hands before putting up his glasses up to his nose.

"Okay,kids.Class is over now! Don't forget to review and practise at home!" There was a shouting of "Yes" in sync and Kyungsoo smiled at the scene before him of kids about age 8 or 9 chattering excitedly with adorable expressions on their faces.

It might be about a week that he started working at Baekhyun's studio as a music teacher he couldn't be happier!

===

He bit his lips ,wondering who that might be in the office before opening the door,revealing the certain person in a business suit with a significant tall man standing beside him.

"M--Mr.Kim." He called out nervously as his mind quickly worked out about why Jongin's father wanted to see him and moreover,how did he know Kyungsoo worked here!?

"Oh,Kyungsoo-sshi. Come sit here!" There was small yet firm small smile displayed on his face..Kyungsoo gulped hard before looking at the elder.

"May I know what--what kind of matter brought you here,sir?" Mr.Kim let out a chuckle,a dangerous one.

"Don't be so formal and awkward with me.You are such a great friend of my son,aren't you?" Kyungsoo chuckled along nervously while nodding.

He played with his fingers as he avoided the deep observing stare of the dangerous man sitting across from him.

"Kyungsoo-sshi" He looked up abruptly.The sweat beads started to form on his forehead.

"Ye--yes?" He replied in such a polite manner.

"You know,There is one certain thing I really despise......And that is lying." Kyungsoo fidgetted in his seat uncomfortably while trying to keep a normal face as much as possible.

"So I hope there won't be any hide or seek game you two playing with me.Right,Kyungsoo-sshi?" Kyungso blinked few times.

"Yes.Yes.Of course,sir." Mr.Kim crossed his legs and leaned back into the couch,still keeping his eyes on Kyungsoo with much stronger and dark aura surrounding him.

"I will be direct then..Are you two..Are you and Jongin more than friends,Kyungsoo?" By that,Kyungsoo's hands--no--his whole body turned cold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N- a short update ._.