Courage

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next few days were a little weird between Jin and Jimin... mostly on Jimin's part. The latter would tend to flee when he would see Jin approaching or would just hide somewhere until he left. Jin eventually got the hint and let Jimin be for a while until the younger stopped feeling awkward about the whole grab situation. It's a school day and Jimin was walking down the hall, thinking about what he should eat for lunch.
 

"That's such an attractive face to make, Jimin." joked a familiar voice.
 

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and saw Taehyung standing there with a grin on his face and his book bag slung over his shoulder.
 

"Shut up, I wasn't making any faces." said Jimin as he playfully pushed his friend.
 

Taehyung imitated the face Jimin was making just now, which consisted of looking off into space with his mouth hanging open in a not so attractive way.
 

"Well, I do hang out with you, Taehyung. You're always looking like that." said Jimin with a grin.
 

"But when I do it, it's cute. When you do it, it just looks terrifying." said Taehyung with a shudder, then laughed when Jimin hit his arm.
 

"Where's Jungkook?" asked Jimin to change the subject.
 

"He's in the art room." replied Taehyung with a shrug as he looked at his shoes.
 

"What's going on with you two?" asked Jimin, he had noticed the two have been acting kind of weird with each other.
 

"Kookie's been extra quiet lately." said Taehyung with a sigh.
 

"He's probably trying to figure out who you like." said Jimin with a smile.
 

"How long does it take? He knows it's not you, the way we always try to kill each other and stuff. Obviously not Jin hyung because I see him like a real older brother and Hoseok hyung isn't even an option. And with options like Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung left, I figured Kookie would be smart enough to narrow it down to himself." explained Taehyung.
 

"Give the kid a break, Taehyung, Jungkook's been liking you for a while now and he probably doesn't want to get his hopes up." said Jimin with a sympathetic look.
 

"But he won't be getting his hopes up!" said Taehyung with big eyes, he then looked at his shoes again and pouted.
 

"Besides, if anyone is getting their hopes up, it's me. You tell me he likes me, but he keeps denying it and it makes me a little insecure." he admitted.
 

"Trust me, Taehyung... Jungkook does likes you. If he didn't, he wouldn't have gotten so upset when I forced you and Hoseok hyung to kiss that one time." said Jimin, then let out a nervous laugh when his friend looked up to glare at him.
 

"That reminds me, I have to seriously hurt you for that." said Taehyung with a frown and started advancing on Jimin with a raised fist, the latter started stepping back with his hands raised in front of him.
 

"Now, wait a minute, Taehyung. C-Can't we talk about this like reasonable young men? We've always managed to come to agreements, right?" said Jimin as he kept backing up, he then turned and started running for his life with Taehyung chasing behind him.
 

Jimin let out some very unmanly squeals of terror as he ran down the hallway, he didn't even stop when several teachers hollered at them to stop running in the halls. He then remembered that Jungkook was in the art room and ran in that direction, Taehyung was too focused on inflicting pain on Jimin that he didn't really pay attention to where his friend was going. Jimin reached the art room and took a look behind him, letting out a girlish shriek when he saw Taehyung was catching up to him and quickly stepped inside the room.
 

Jungkook was sitting at a table sketching something and just looked up with an expressionless face when he recognized the scream as Jimin's. The latter spotted him and a look of relief washed over him as he scurried over.
 

"Jungkook! You've got to help me!" exclaimed Jimin with big eyes.
 

"Don't get me involved, Jimin hyung. Just give them the lunch money and run away." said Jungkook as he went back to his sketch.
 

"What?! Hey, you think I can get bullied that easily?" asked Jimin with an offended look, the younger looked at him and gave him a once over before nodding.
 

Jimin just rolled his eyes, then remembered he had a wild Taehyung after him and looked at his friend pleadingly.
 

"I'll buy you some matches if you help me, Jungkook." he desperately said.
 

"Jin hyung said I'm not allowed to use matches anymore... unless he's there to supervise." said Jungkook with a small pout as he shaded something on his paper.
 

"Seriously, Jungkook?" asked Jimin with a straight face, the younger only shrugged while still pouting.
 

The door then burst open and Jimin let out such an unmanly squeal it kind of made him die a little inside. Jungkook looked up and saw a panting Taehyung standing in the door way and looking at Jimin with murderous eyes.
 

"You need my help with that?" asked Jungkook as he pointed his pencil at Taehyung.
 

"He can be dangerous when he wants to be." said Jimin as he pulled Jungkook up out of his seat and used him as a human shield.
 

"What am I supposed to do, hyung? Throw my eraser at him?" asked Jungkook with a roll of his eyes.
 

"That's not a bad idea." said Jimin with a fearful look.
 

"Park Jimin, stop using Kookie as a shield and come take your beating like a man." said Taehyung as he walked into the room.
 

"No!" said Jimin, making sure to stay behind the younger.
 

"And you were getting all huffy because I said you can get bullied easily." said Jungkook with a smirk.
 

"This isn't bullying, Jungkook, it's just Taehyung throwing a tantrum." said Jimin.
 

"It's not a tantrum! Now get over her

Please log in to read the full chapter