Game over

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The next few days were kind of... odd. It was as if the forces were against Jimin because no matter where he went, it seemed like Jin was always there. The first time it happened was after school, Jin had shown up and never gave a reason as to why he was there; he was just all smiles as he walked with Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. The second time was when Jimin was hanging out with Jungkook at the skate park and Jin had mysteriously shown up with Namjoon and Hoseok; the other three were quick to leave them alone with the excuse of having their maknae show them some tricks.


It's Friday now and, once again, Jin decided to randomly pop up after school to walk Jimin home; Taehyung and Jungkook were gone faster than the blink of an eye this time. As they walked, Jin had casually slipped an arm around Jimin's shoulders and brought him just a little closer and all was going well until Jin decided to bring up certain topics.
 

"You know, Jimin, you never answered my questions." said Jin.
 

"Which ones?" asked Jimin in confusion.
 

"That time when we were in your room and I asked if you like me." said Jin, being completely straightforward about this; he was done playing games.
 

"Geez, there's no beating around the bush with you, is there?" said Jimin with an uneasy look.
 

"No." said Jin with a laugh, he then looked at the younger while smiling.
 

"So answer just as bluntly." he said.
 

Jimin then tried to get out from under Jin's arm, but the older had expected it and just tightened his grip.
 

"You're not getting out of this so easily, Jimin." said Jin in amusement.
 

Could what happened that day and at the dance studio really be what I'm thinking? wondered Jimin as he debated on what to do.
 

Those two incidents had planted the idea that Jin might feel the same way, but it could have also been a heat of the moment thing. Of course Jimin just wanted to tell Jin what he feels, but he still wasn't a hundred percent sure if those feelings were mutual. Jin, on the other hand, was ready to take a chance. Since Jimin started getting into his line of sight, Jin couldn't stop thinking about him and now he was sure the younger likes him too. The signs were obvious enough and Jin would beat himself up for not picking up on them sooner.
 

"I think that you actually do like me, but you're just too shy to say it." said Jin, his arm then trailed from Jimin's shoulders to his waist and gave it a light squeeze.
 

"There's nothing to be shy about, though." he added.
 

"I'm not shy." mumbled Jimin as he played with his fingers.
 

"Then answer me." said Jin.
 

"What about you, Jin hyung?" asked Jimin.
 

"What about me?" asked Jin cautiously.
 

"Do you like me?" asked Jimin, feeling his nervousness fade away as he stood a little taller than before.
 

"That's not even a question, Jimin... Of course I like you." replied Jin.
 

Jimin suddenly stumbled over himself at the straightforward answer and since the wasn't anything in sight to grab, he had to cling on to Jin. The latter didn't mind one bit as he grinned and now had both arms around Jimin's waist while the younger had his arms around Jin's neck; their faces super close.
 

"Did you do that on purpose so you could hold me like this? Jimin, I didn't know you were so bold." teased Jin while still grinning.
 

"N-No! I tripped for real!" exclaimed a blushing Jimin as he put his hands on Jin's chest and tried to move away, but the older wasn't having that and refused to let go.
 

"Stop stepping around the subject and just be direct." said Jin.
 

"No! My body's not ready!" exclaimed Jimin, then mentally kicked himself for saying that out loud instead of keeping it in his mind.
 

"What does your body have to do with answering a simple question?!" asked Jin with a lost look.
 

"It has everything to do with it!" replied Jimin.
 

Jin just gave him a look before letting out an impatient sigh and next thing Jimin knew, he was looking at the sidewalk move beneath him while his was in the air; Jin had draped him over his shoulder and was now carrying him like a sack of flour.
 

"P-Put me down, Jin hyung!" exclaimed Jimin as he repeatedly hit Jin's broad back.
 

He then let out a helpless noise when the older didn't reply nor put him down.
 

"If you don't put me down this minute, I'm not gonna talk to you ever again." warned Jimin as he childishly crossed his arms and pouted.
 

He then cursed in his mind when Jin didn't reply once again and Jimin gave up, letting himself get carried to wherever Jin was going.
 

How did I end up in this situation? wondered Jimin with a sigh.


===================================


Jin had carried Jimin all the way to his apartment and he would only smile when people in the streets would oddly look at them. Once they were inside the apartment, Jin let Jimin drop on the couch and stood in front of him with his hands in his pockets and a small satisfied smile on his face. Jimin, on the other hand, was determined to hold his words true abo

Please log in to read the full chapter