Wait, what?

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After the amusement park, the guys agreed that Hoseok was the winner without a doubt; he managed to annoy Jin to the point where the older had completely given him the silent treatment for the rest of the day. Why? Well, Hoseok stuck to Jimin like glue and had basically acted like the two of them were on a date. And even though there was no kissing involved, Hoseok would either have a hand on Jimin's back or an arm around his waist. Jimin was so confused when Jin suddenly showed up and pulled him away from Hoseok, who had started laughing maniacally.
 

It's now Saturday and Jimin was shooting some hoops to clear his head, he had been thinking about Jin's odd behavior lately and couldn't come to a conclusion as to why the older was acting the way he was.
 

He was always protective, I get that... but this was something else thought Jimin as he dribbled the ball, he then aimed it at the hoop and threw it.
 

"Nice shot." said a voice behind him when the ball went through.
 

Jimin turned and saw Jin standing there looking all handsome and stuff with his hands in the pockets of his black jeans and wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. Jimin quickly averted his gaze as he went to get the ball that had rolled away, he picked it up and walked back towards Jin. The latter smiled softly at him and reached out to sweep away some hair that was covering Jimin's eyes.
 

"Are you still mad at Hoseok hyung?" asked Jimin as he looked at Jin hesitantly because he had to admit, it was a little scary how quiet Jin had gotten on the bus ride home.
 

"I'm still plotting what to do to him, but I was never mad." replied Jin as he took the basketball from Jimin and started dribbling it.
 

"Then why did you start ignoring him?" asked Jimin with a curious look.
 

"He knows what he did." said Jin with furrowed brows.
 

Jimin was now confused because Hoseok didn't do anything wrong, but he did everything wrong in Jin's eyes. The latter looked up and let out a laugh when he saw the lost look on Jimin's face.
 

"Don't worry about it, Jimin." said Jin, he stopped dribbling and held up the ball.
 

"Do you want to come over for a bit? I have some new movies." he asked with a grin.
 

Jimin didn't hesitate to agree and Jin tossed him the ball before they started heading to his apartment. The older had wondered if it was too soon to start dropping hints that he's interested in Jimin, but with the shameless way Hoseok was behaving yesterday...
 

I think I should get a move on he had concluded.
 

Jin was nervous, he never thought he would be in this situation where he had to woo Jimin so his eyes were only on him and nobody else... Ah, Jin, if you only knew.
 

As they walked, Jimin would bounce the ball every now and then and would steal glances at Jin. He would smile to himself and quickly look away before he got caught, not noticing that the older was doing the same. When they reached the apartment building, they walked into the lobby and waited for the elevator.
 

"How did you know where I was?" asked Jimin with a curious look.
 

"Um, I went to your house first and your mom told me." replied Jin with a sheepish smile.
 

"You could have called or texted if you wanted to hang out." said Jimin with a grin as he gave the older a playful push.
 

The elevator doors opened and both stepped inside, relieved it was empty. When the doors closed again and Jin pressed the button to his floor, he turned towards Jimin with a grin.
 

"I was going to, but I wanted to see that cute expression of yours when I suddenly showed up." he said with a playful wink.
 

Jin then felt a little proud when he saw a faint blush on Jimin's cheeks as he averted his gaze with a small smile on his face.
 

"That expression's pretty cute, too." said Jin as he reached out and ruffled Jimin's hair.
 

The younger let out a shy laugh and playfully pushed Jin again, the latter laughed and playfully pushed him back. They then somehow ended up in a mini play fight and Jimin had dropped the basketball in his attempts of pushing Jin away when the older suddenly got super close; it didn't help when Jin placed his hands on Jimin's hips and pulled him in. Jimin put his hands on Jin's chest and tried pushing him away, but the older was just a little stronger and wouldn't budge, he just slid his arms around Jimin's waist instead and pushed him into a corner of the elevator. Jimin gasped and felt his face grow warm when he felt Jin's warm and minty breath on his neck, the older chuckled and nuzzled Jimin's neck with his nose before pulling away when the elevator came to a stop. Jin then picked up the basketball before both stepped out and made their way to his apartment, Jimin kept the playfulness going by trying to get he ball back while Jin would just jut out his hip to stop him.
 

When they reached his door, Jin opened it and let Jimin walk in first before following and closing the door again. Jimin snatched the ball from Jin and the older grinned as he started chasing the younger around. Jimin ran into Jin's room and knew right away he was screwed because there was nowhere to run if the older came in. So, he was going to run back out when he gave a startled jump from seeing a smirking Jin in the doorway, completely blocking it.
 

"Oh, come on, Jin hyung, give me a chance to run." pleaded Jimin while giving the older his best puppy eyes.
 

"You had your chance." said Jin as he slowly stepped into the room.
 

Jimin his lips as his gaze darted around the room to see if there was any way of him escaping. As Jin inched closer, Jimin would back up until he eventually cornered himself with his back pressed against the wall. Jin closed the distance between them and placed his hands on the wall on either side of Jimin, preventing the younger from sneaking away.
 

"What were you planning on doing when you caught me?" asked Jimin with an amused laugh as he let the ball roll to the floor.
 

Jin just shrugged as he looked down at Jimin with a small smile on his face, the younger looked up at him and felt his heart skip a beat when he saw how close they were again.
 

"Let's watch those movies now!" said Jimin with a nervous smile.
 

He had moved away from the wall and when he took a step forward, Jin caught him by the shoulders and slammed him a little too hard back into the wall. Jimin let out a surprised yelp and grabbed his shoulder while turning his torso away, making Jin instantly freak out.
 

"! Are you o

Please log in to read the full chapter