Let's annoy Jin hyung

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Okay, so everyone here knows that Jin hyung and Jimin have the hots for each other, right?" said Taehyung as he looked at his friends; they were gathered in his room.
 

"They do?" asked Namjoon from his spot on the bed with a confused expression.
 

"You seriously didn't know, Namjoon hyung?" asked Jungkook with a raised eyebrow, who was sitting on the floor.
 

"You have to be stupid to not know." said Hoseok with a judging look, he was lying on his side with his head propped on his hand on the floor.
 

"I'm just kidding, I do know." said Namjoon with a grin, making the others stare at him with blank faces.
 

Yoongi did what everyone was thinking and playfully hit Namjoon upside the head with a pillow, he was lying face up with his head on Namjoon's lap.
 

"Anyway..." said Taehyung with the most exaggerated eye roll.
 

"I gave Jimin some advice on how to get Jin hyung's interest and it seems to be working from what I can tell. Then Hoseok hyung stepped in as the third wheel and -"
 

"Um, excuse me, Taehyung." interrupted Hoseok as he held up a finger with a sassy expression, "Jin hyung is the one third wheeling between Jimin and I, okay? Just wanted to make that clear."
 

"So, Hoseok hyung was third wheeling..." continued Taehyung as if he didn't hear anything, making the others laugh.
 

He then went on to explain an idea he had that involved the two friends who were conveniently absent from their little meeting. The idea was to mess with Jin and make him once and for all admit that he wants Jimin as more than a friend. Taehyung was sure of this now since Jimin would fill him in on certain things and because of the way Jin would look at Jimin when they were in the same room. He would also hear from Hoseok about Jin's side of things and Taehyung got to brainstorming a plan. The kind of half-baked plan where there was definitely room for mistakes and where anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
 

"What if Jin hyung finds out what we're trying to do?" asked Namjoon.
 

"He won't, unless one of us lets it slip or something." said Taehyung as he gave everyone a look of warning.
 

"You know I won't say anything." said Jungkook with a raise of his hand.
 

"You never say anything about anything anyway." joked Hoseok with a grin; the maknae gave him a look before lunging forward and started pinching him mercilessly.
 

"Ow! Junkook that really hurts!" exclaimed Hoseok, but he was laughing.
 

Taehyung gave them an annoyed look and grabbed a random blanket from his bed and draped it over them before looking at Namjoon and Yoongi, who looked highly amused.
 

"So, yeah, we each try to annoy Jin hyung as much as possible. Just don't do anything extreme like kiss Jimin because I'm not rescuing anyone from Jin hyung's wrath." said Taehyung.
 

"What if it's just a little peck on the cheek?" asked Yoongi with a mischievous grin.
 

"That's okay." said Taehyung with the same grin.
 

"Can I -?"
 

"No, Hoseok, you can not put your hand anywhere near Jimin's ." interrupted Taehyung while pointing a finger in his direction.
 

Jungkook then got up from the floor with the blanket draped around him like a ghost and Hoseok looked up at Taehyung with a pout.
 

"How did you know what I was going to say?" he asked, his hair a little messy.
 

"We all knew, you ert." said Jungkook as he blindly walked about with his arms stretched out, Taehyung smiled at his cuteness and gently grabbed what he knew was Jungkook's wrist and stopped him before he ran into something.
 

"When do we start, Taehyung?" asked Namjoon.
 

"Let's start now. Since it's Friday, we'll have the whole weekend to recover if Jin hyung decides to hurt us." replied Taehyung, he then took the blanket off of Jungkook and tossed it to the side.
 

"You're all going to die." said Jungkook, his hair sticking up a bit from the static of the blanket.
 

"What about you?" asked Hoseok as he sat up and fixed his own hair.
 

"Besides Jimin hyung, I'm Jin hyung's favorite." replied Jungkook smugly.
 

"Show off." scoffed Hoseok from the floor, he then gave a nervous chuckle when he saw the younger turn towards him with a say-that-again expression.
 

The others laughed while Taehyung grinned and reached out to fix Jungkook's hair, the latter got a faint blush on his cheeks and just let it happen.
 

"Alright! Let's call up Jin hyung and Jimin." said Namjoon as he clapped his hands once.
 

===============
 

Jimin was making his way to the entrance of the amusement park after being informed by Taehyung that the others wanted to hang out. When he got closer, he spotted Hoseok talking with Taehyung, who had his arm linked with Jungkook's.
 

"Hey, guys." greeted Jimin when he got within earshot, finding it a little suspicious when the other two abruptly stopped talking and looked over at him with big smiles on their faces.
 

"You better not be planning anything." warned Jimin.
 

"Who? Us?" asked Hoseok as he looked at Taehyung then back at Jimin with a mock innocent expression.
 

"We would never." said Taehyung with a dismissive wave of his hand.
 

"Liar, liar, pants on fire~" sang Jungook with a little grin.
 

"Now, Kookie, don't call Hoseok hyung a liar." said Taehyung as he lightly pinched the younger's cheek.
 

"I was talking about you." said Jungkook, turning his head so he was looking at the older while still grinning.
 

Jimin just snickered while Hoseok turned away to hide the big smile on his face, Taehyung pouted at Jungkook and crossed his arms.
 

"Who's side are you on?" he asked.
 

"Jimin hyung's." replied Jungkook with a lively bounce.
 

"Tch, I'm not talking to you anymore." said Taehyung childishly as he turned away from Jungkook, who grinned even more.
 

"I can live with that." said the younger, Taehyung made an offended noise as he turned back towards Jungkook with wide eyes and his mouth hanging open.
 

"You choose Jimin over me?" he asked in disbelief.
 

Jungkook nodded enthusiastically and Taehyung dropped to his hands and knees with his head hanging low, Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other before they started laughing.
 

"Come on, Jimin hyung, the others are waiting for us inside." said Jungkook as he walked over to Jimin and grabbed him by the arm before going into the amusement park.
 

Once out of earshot, Taehyung stood up and dusted his pants before looking at Hoseok as if nothing happened.
 

"I should be an actor." he said in a nonchalant tone.
 

Hoseok only nodded in agreement and both laughed before following the other two. They spotted their friends and were thrilled to see Jin was already there and looking at Jungkook and Jimin suspiciously since Jungkook now had his arms around Jimin's shoulders from behind.
 

"There they are." said Namjoon, who had spotted them first.
 

"Taehyung, we were just talking about how Jungkook dumped you for Jimin." said Yoongi with a laugh.
 

"Jimin's going to have to fight me if he wants Kookie." said Taehyung with a scoff.
 

"Put your dukes up, then." joked Jimin with raised eyebrows as he raised his fists playfully.
 

"Ohhh, he's calling you out, Taehyung!" said Hoseok as he gave Taehyung's shoulder a light push.
 

"Let's go, ChimChim." said Taehyung as he raised his own fists playfully.
 

"I'll be the referee." declared Jungkook.
 

"Dude, they're fighting over you and that's all you have to say?" asked Namjoon in amusement.
 

"Hey, Jimin, how about dumping Jungkook and coming over here instead?" asked Yoongi, Jimin looked over and saw him opening his arms invitingly.
 

"Hmm... What's in it for me?" asked Jimin as he pretended to think about it.
 

"An unlimited supply of cuddles." replied Yoongi with a confident grin.
 

"Sold!" said Jimin with a bright smile as he pulled away from Jungkook and scurried over to Yoongi.
 

The latter smirked in triumph as he wrapped his arms around Jimin and nuzzled his hair, making the younger let out a giggle.
 

"Oooh, Jungkook, you're just going to take that?" asked Hoseok with a scoff as he stuck out his hip and crossed his arms; he was acting like such an instigator...
 

Ju

Please log in to read the full chapter