Cuddles. Cuddles everywhere

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It's mid-week and Jin was lying in his bed, thinking about what he did to Jimin and a broad smile appeared on his face. He had to admit, it was rather fun teasing Jimin after the younger had played him the same way and he didn't feel bad about it. There was one thing, however, that still had Jin a little shaken up.


The almost kiss. Being so close to Jimin's face made Jin realize that the younger had indeed grown up handsomely and there was a mature aura about him that Jin just barely noticed.


When did that happen? he wondered with a thoughtful look, then started thinking more and more about Jimin.
 

The way the younger smiled, the way he laughed, the way he would liven up when talking about his passions. Jin likes how kind Jimin is with almost everyone he meets and how feisty the younger can be when someone would push his buttons. He likes the dazed Jimin who blushes when he gets caught spacing out, the annoyed Jimin when he has to wait a long time for the bus, the nervous Jimin when he has a test the next day.
 

But best of all, Jin likes the cute Jimin who had clumsily but surely made his way into Jin's heart.


===============


The next afternoon, Jin found himself walking over to Jimin's house since he felt it's been a while since his last visit. He finally admitted to himself that he's starting to like Jimin in a romantic way, but the feeling didn't scare him. Not at all. If anything, Jin was ready to pursue those feelings with everything he has. After knocking on the front door, Jin was face to face with...
 

"Yoongi?" said Jin with a confused look.
 

"Wassup, Jin hyung?" greeted Yoongi with a grin as he stepped aside to let him in.
 

"Why are you here?" asked Jin while taking off his shoes.
 

"I'm fine, thank you, how about you?" retorted Yoongi sarcastically as he went into the living room.
 

Jin rolled his eyes as he followed the younger, but his expression right away lit up when he saw Jimin sprawled on the couch and flipping through the channels. Even though he was wearing a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans, it was enough to make Jin's heart skip a beat.
 

"Look who came to visit." said Yoongi as he went to the couch and lifted Jimin's head, the younger pouted but sat up anyway to let him sit.
 

"Hey, Jin hyung." greeted Jimin with a grin, he then quickly lied back down to rest his head on Yoongi's lap instead; the latter didn't seem bothered by it and simply started running his fingers through Jimin's hair.
 

"Why is Yoongi here?" repeated Jin while pointing at the person in question.
 

"He was bored and decided to pass it on to me." replied Jimin as he resumed flipping the channels.
 

"Why didn't you go to Namjoon?" asked Jin as he took a seat on the armchair since the other two were hogging the couch.
 

"He said he had some studying to do and didn't want me clinging on to him like a koala." replied Yoongi, he then looked at Jin and raised his eyebrows.
 

"Why are you here, hyung?" he asked.
 

"I was in the neighborhood." replied Jin somewhat defensively.
 

"You were in the neighborhood." repeated Yoongi in a monotone.
 

"I'm sleepy~" whined Jimin out of nowhere, making the other two look at him.
 

"Then go to sleep." said Yoongi, his hand was still playing with Jimin's hair.
 

"I can't... you two are being noisy." said the younger with a pout as he lightly tossed the remote onto the coffee table.
 

"Come over here, Jimin." said Jin, Jimin looked at him and saw the older patting his lap with a small smile.
 

Yoongi watched as Jimin didn't think twice to get up and go over to Jin, the latter looked beyond happy when the younger settled on his lap and got comfortable.
 

Make it more obvious, why don't you? thought Yoongi about Jimin with an amused look as he shook his head and grabbed the remote.
 

"Comfy?" asked Jin with a smile as he soothingly rubbed Jimin's arm.
 

The younger hummed in reply as he rested his head on Jin's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the older's waist.
 

"Does that really help Jimin fall asleep?" asked Yoongi, his eyes on the screen.
 

"Yeah, I used to do this all the time and he would be asleep in seconds." replied Jin with a chuckle, the light vibration on his chest making Jimin close his eyes.
 

"Isn't it difficult now that he's bigger?" asked Yoongi as he looked at them and eyed the younger.
 

"Not really." said Jin with a shrug, he looked down and grinned when he saw Jimin was now fast asleep.
 

"Wow, he knocked out." said Yoongi while raising his eyebrows in surprise.
 

"Hearing people talk lightly soothes him, too." said Jin as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair and lightly patted his head.
 

"Makes me wonder if you're actually comfortable enough to sleep on." said Yoongi with a chuckle.
 

"Keep wondering." said Jin with a chuckle of his own.
 

They then slipped into a peaceful silence as the two of them watched some movie that was playing on t.v., with the volume low so as to not wake Jimin. At some point, the latter's hand had somehow slipped under Jin's shirt a bit. The older looked down in surprise and when he saw Jimin was still in dreamland, he just smiled and gently brushed some hair out of Jimin's eyes before going back to watching the movie.
 

A few minutes later, Jin felt Jimin stirring in his sleep and looked down to see a light frown on his face. Then a soft whimper came out of him, making Yoongi look over curiously.
 

"Is he having a nightmare?" he asked.
 

"I think so." replied Jin as he placed a finger to Jimin's forehead and tried to smooth out the frown.
 

But it didn't help as another whimper came out, this one made Jin's chest twinge, he then adjusted Jimin a bit and placed a hand on the back of his neck. He started to gently massage the area and was relieved to see the frown leave Jimin's face and the peaceful expression reappeared.
 

"Wow, you're good at calming him." said Yoongi with a look of awe.
 

"I've had years of practice." said Jin with a chuckle as he continued what he was doing.
 

Yoongi watched in amazement as Jimin settled down again and continued to sleep without a care in the world, he then looked up at Jin and saw an adoring look on his face as he looked down at the sleeping younger. Since meeting Jin and Jimin, Yoongi knew there was a special bond between them and that nothing could get in between. This, along with other moments, proved that they cared for each more than what they were leading on and that made him smile. When Jin was sure that Jimin was comfortable again, he eased his movements into a stop and looked up only to see Yoongi looking at them with a small smile on his face.
 

"What?" asked Jin, his cheeks growing warm.
 

"Nothing." said Yoongi with a shrug as he looked back at the screen.
 

"Go ahead and tease, Yoongi." said Jin.
 

"I wasn't going to... this time." said Yoongi, his smile growing a little.
 

"Then what's with that look on your face?" asked Jin.
 

"I just think it's cute how you two act around each other." replied Yoongi without looking away from the screen.
 

"Really?" asked Jin with a surprised blink.
 

Yoongi nodded then things got quiet again and the only sound Jin could hear, apart from the movie, was Jimin's soft breathing.


===============


Jimin's eyes slowly opened and he looked around with a disoriented look, then felt a light vibration and looked up; Jin's smiling face was looking down at him. Jimin rubbed his eye as he sat up a bit

Please log in to read the full chapter