No regrets

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Steamy content ahead, I strongly suggest you read this
somewhere away from judging eyes XD
 

 

It's Saturday afternoon and Jimin was lying on his bed, looking up at the ceiling with a thoughtful expression. He raises his hand to look at the ring on his finger and a smile appears on his face, remembering the nice afternoon he spent with Jin. After the park, the older had taken him out to eat then they spent the rest of the afternoon walking around town until the stars appeared in the sky. When it started getting late, Jin walked Jimin home and the latter was left feeling some sort of way. Like he wanted to go back to Jin's place instead.
 

Bringing his hand back down, Jimin sits up and grabbed his phone from the bedside table before getting up and leaving his room. After putting on his shoes, he makes sure he has his keys before leaving the house. He was done being a tease, he was done asking a third party what he should do, and he was done waiting for Jin to make the first move. Jimin wasn't sure what he was aiming for today as he reached Jin's apartment building, but all he knew was that he was going to make his intentions clear. He was going to make sure there were no more misunderstandings or mixed signals.
 

He reached Jin's floor and as he walked towards the door, Jimin still had no idea what he was going to do or say. But why script a moment when you can just let it happen? He reached the door and rang the doorbell, then took a step back to see what will happen. Jimin heard soft footsteps from the other side and the door opened a few seconds later, revealing Jin in a black t-shirt and black basketball shorts. The older blinked in surprise, not expecting to see Jimin here, and smiled brightly as he stepped aside to let him in.
 

Just as Jin closed the door and was going to say something, Jimin wrapped his arms around the older's neck and connected their lips in a slow but heated kiss. Jin's arms automatically went around Jimin's waist and brought him close, kissing back with the same intensity. When they parted, a big yet silly smile appeared on Jin's face.
 

"Wow, okay... that was, um... wow..." he sputtered.
 

"Surprise~" said Jimin in a sing-song voice as he laughed.
 

Jin also laughed as he gave Jimin's lips a last peck before leading them towards the couch, but the younger tugged on his hand to stop him. When Jin looked at Jimin in confusion, the latter cutely smiled as he started leading them towards Jin's room instead.
 

"Why here?" asked the latter when they stepped inside.
 

"Change of scenery." replied Jimin as he jumped on the bed.
 

"Okay?" said Jin with a confused yet amused smile as he went to go sit on the chair at his desk, but stopped and looked over when the younger let out a noise of complaint.
 

"No~ Come over here~" whined Jimin with a pout, who was lying down, as he made grabby hands at his boyfriend.
 

Jin chuckled as he walked over to his bed instead and went to lie down beside Jimin, who grinned happily as he scooted closer and snuggled up against his side. Jin smiled as he wrapped an arm around the younger and nuzzled his hair.
 

"Were you busy just now?" asked Jimin.
 

"Not really, I had just finished sweeping when the doorbell rang." replied Jin.
 

"You look y when you do chores." said Jimin out of nowhere, making the older blink before he laughed wholeheartedly.
 

"What the hell, Jimin?" said Jin with a big smile.
 

"It's true. I would stare at you for hours when you did chores... that serious look on your face had me feeling all kind of things." said Jimin.
 

"You're a little creep." said Jin with a laugh as he gave the younger a squeeze.
 

"Only for you, Jin hyung." said Jimin with a grin, he then raised his head and leaned in close to Jin's ear, "Only for you." he whispered as he slid a hand up Jin's chest.
 

The latter shuddered as Jimin's breath tickled his ear and mixed in with that warm hand on his chest...
 

Jin placed his hand atop Jimin's and turned his head to look at the younger, who was looking back at him now with an intense expression. There was silence for a moment before Jin shifted so Jimin was now lying on his back as he himself hovered above the younger. Jimin's gaze dropped down to Jin's lips and the latter got the silent message. This kiss was much more gentle and when Jimin raised his hands to slip his fingers through Jin's hair, the latter rested his hand on Jimin's hip and softly caressed his side. They kissed gently for a bit before Jin lifted Jimin's shirt a bit to feel the soft skin underneath, making the younger let out a quiet moan.
 

"Don't be shy, Jimin... I want to hear you." murmured Jin against Jimin's lips, the latter blushed and nodded with a meek smile.
 

Jin smiled as well as he went back to the gentle kissing and when his hand went to the front of Jimin's jeans, he mentally smirked when the younger let out a more audible sound. Jimin arched his back at the feel of Jin's hand moving and let out a soft whimper when the older gave him a gentle squeeze. His fingers curled into Jin's hair and unconsciously tugged on it when his boyfriend gave him another squeeze, this one not so gentle.
 

"Ahh..." moaned Jimin rather loudly and his face immediately grew warm, but not from feeling embarrassed.
 

He opened his eyes and saw Jin staring back at him, his own eyes dark. Jimin

Please log in to read the full chapter