Let's be a little honest

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jimin woke up to a slight headache and the smell of something delicious, he slowly opened his eyes and felt his throat was dry. He carefully sat up and held his head in his hands while closing his eyes when the room started shifting. Once it passed, Jimin opened his eyes again and noticed this was not his bedroom. He slowly started to panic when he couldn't remember certain things from last night, like how he got here.
 

Okay, calm down, Jimin... Let's see, you were talking with Hyuk, Taehyung, and Jungkook... we were talking about school pictures, then I asked about Jin hyung and went outside to him where he was talking to Jaehwan hyung... Jimin then remembered how clingy he had acted with the two of them and instead of feeling embarrassed, he was confused.
 

Why did I do that? he wondered as he tousled his own hair, he then looked around the room and realized he was in Jin's apartment and sleeping in Jin's bed.
 

Jimin pulled the covers off himself and his eyes widened when he saw he was in his boxers and wearing one of Jin's sleeping shirts, which was a little big on him, instead of his own clothes. He really started panicking now as he quickly got off the bed, not caring that his aching head was protesting against the sudden movements. Jimin spotted his clothes folded over the back of the desk chair and his shoes were just below it and frantically tried to remember just what the hell happened last night. His attention quickly went towards the door when he heard it open and saw Jin poke his head in.
 

"Oh, you're awake." said the older with a bright smile as he stepped inside.
 

He walked over to Jimin and gently cupped his face to press a soft kiss on his lips, Jin then carefully wrapped his arms around the younger and started to gingerly massage the back of his head.
 

"How do you feel?" murmured Jin.
 

"M-My head hurts... and I'm a little dizzy." replied Jimin as he closed his eyes and rested his forehead on Jin's shoulder, he had a million questions and didn't know where to start.
 

"Are you hungry?" asked Jin, his voice still sweet and gentle.
 

"Yeah... my throat feels a little dry, too." said Jimin.
 

"Come on, then, I made you something." said Jin with a smile, he lowered his hand and put in on Jimin's lower back instead and guided him into the kitchen.
 

Once seated, Jimin was handed a glass of orange juice and drank it slowly as Jin had instructed; stating that if he drank it in one go on an empty stomach, it would make him sick. A plate of food was then placed in front of him and Jimin put down his half empty glass so he could start eating. Jin took a seat right next to him and simply watched him enjoy the meal with a small smile on his face. A few minutes passed in a comfortable silence before Jimin looked up from his food and saw Jin had been staring at him, making his face grow a little warm.
 

"What?" asked Jimin as he averted his gaze back to his plate and took another bite.
 

"Nothing." said Jin with a smile, who had his chin propped on his palm.
 

Jimin just brushed it off and continued to eat, Jin chuckled and got up to refill the now empty glass. When he sat back down, Jin started to run his fingers through Jimin's hair and asked him how he was or if there was something he needed, the younger looked over at him hesitantly.
 

"Did something... happen last night? B-Between us, I mean." asked Jimin, feeling nervous all of a sudden.
 

Jin stayed silent then as he averted his gaze and a thoughtful look crossed his face, his hand coming down to rest on Jimin's back, making the younger start freaking out again. It seemed like an eternity before Jin finally spoke up.
 

"We didn't... sleep together, if that's what you're asking. In every sense of the word, we didn't do any of it." said Jin carefully, "As soon as we got here, you ran for the bathroom and threw up. I then walked you to my room and changed you out of your clothes so you would be comfortable and let you have my bed. I slept on the couch." he explained.
 

"Why did I throw up?" asked Jimin in confusion, he knew for a fact that he didn't eat enough to make himself sick.
 

"You accidentally drank some alcohol at the party. Jungkook noticed right away that you were acting a little off, but it took me way longer than it should have." replied Jin, he then looked at the younger with a bit of a guilty look, "I'm really sorry, Jimin, I should have kept a better eye on you and... I... I-I shouldn't have done what I did." he added, the expression on his face made Jimin's chest twinge, he didn't want his boyfriend feeling this way for whatever reason.
 

"What did you do?" asked Jimin cautiously.
 

"Well, it started when you pulled me somewhere to dance. You were moving so... The way you were dancing was just... I-It got me... excited. The whole setting was just, well, it felt right. I started moving with you a-and I got a little carried away, my hands went places they shouldn't have. I don't know if it was the song, the lights, or how good it felt to have you in my arms... but I have never wanted anyone the way I wanted you in that moment." admitted Jin, not daring to look at his boyfriend.
 

Jimin felt himself blushing as he shifted in the chair. He didn't remember that part at all, but he kind of wished he did. It sounded like he and Jin shared a rather intimate moment. Jimin then gave a startled jump when he felt the hand on his back go to his nape, he looked up and saw Jin eyeing him nervously.
 

"I swear to you, Jimin, that I did not go further than those touches. When I noticed you were under the influence, I had Jaehwan bring us here because I didn't want things to get out of hand." said the older.
 

"What do you mean?" asked Jimin with furrowed brows.
 

"Well, you were kind of cuddly in the beginning, you were hugging Jaehwan and clinging on to him for a bit. Which I didn't appreciate, by the way." said Jin with a little pout at the end, making Jimin face palm at himself, "But then you got extra touchy with me after I sat you down, you wouldn't keep your hands to yourself and then you asked me to -" Jin quickly cut himself off and started blushing as he looked away while covering his mouth with his other hand.
 

"Asked you to what?" prompted Jimin, wanting to know if he did any other embarrassing things.
 

"I-I don't want to talk about this anymore." said Jin with a flustered expression.
 

"Just tell me." said Jimin with a pout as he lightly tugged on Jin's sleeve, the latter looked at his boyfriend again and the cute look on his face just wasn't fair.
 

Jimin wasn't helping when he put his hands on either side of Jin's face and suddenly leaned in real close. Jin gulped as he looked into Jimin's eyes, the latter's pout disappeared and was replaced with a look that made his usual baby face look manly and mature.
 

Control yourself, Seokjin... his mind scolded when his thoughts started remembering the previous night at the warehouse.
 

"What did I ask you to do?" asked Jimin, the way his lips moved with every word hypnotizing Jin.
 

The latter acted on impulse and closed the gap between them, covering Jimin's lips with his own. The younger felt his heart flutter and pulled away with big startled eyes, not expecting that, but Jin simply leaned in once more and connected their lips again. Jimin reciprocated this time and felt his face grow warm when he felt hands on his knees, which were slowly moving upward with every passing second. But Jimin quickly put his hands on Jin's shoulders and gently pushed him away when those hands were nearing dangerous territory.
 

"D-Don't..." said Jimin a little breathlessly as he lowered his gaze, he then felt relieved when Jin removed his hands and instead cupped his face gently so they were looking at each other.
 

"I love you, Jimin." said Jin with a tender smile.
 

Jimin blushed and a little smile appeared on his face as he brought up his hands to rest on Jin's wrists. The latter tilted his head to the side and just stared, making Jimin a little self conscious as he started to fidget in his seat and eventually broke the eye contact.
 

"You're so cute right now." murmured Jin as his thumbs lightly brushed Jimin's cheeks.
 

"D-Do my parents know I'm here?" asked Jimin, making the older chuckle at the change of subject.
 

"Yeah, I called them last night and told them you had a bit of an upset stomach and since my place was closer than your house, I told them I would look after you." replied Jin, he then gave a kind of awkward laugh as he lowered his hands and let them rest on Jimin's knees.
 

"Your dad made it really clear what would happen to me if I tried anything inappropriate and your mom sort of... gave me a lecture about... um..." Jin trailed off and his face got really red all of a sudden as he folded his hands atop the tabletop instead, his eyes now avoiding Jimin's.
 

"About what?" asked Jimin curiously, Jin mumbled something incoherent while scratching the back of his head and the younger furrowed his brows in confusion.
 

"I didn't catch that, hyung." said Jimin, Jin let out a little helpless sound as he looked at his boyfriend with pleading eyes.
 

"Don't make me say it again." said Jin.
 

"If you would have just spoken up in the first place instead of mumbling, I wouldn't have had to ask." said Jimin with a pout, the older looked away again and his eyes started roaming the kitchen.
 

"S-She gave me a lecture on safe ." said Jin, wanting to go hide in

Please log in to read the full chapter