Dirty secrets

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was the day of Jin's midterm, Thursday, and he felt like he was about to lose it. For one, he couldn't shake off the awkwardness he felt with Jimin the other day. Second, since he had promised to stop pulling all nighters, Jin had to cut off eight whole hours of study time; Jimin made sure he went to bed on time. And third, Jin barely got enough sleep last night due to his evil brain making him have another unmentionable dream about his overly cute boyfriend.
 

Walking into class, Jin let himself drop into the nearest chair and crossed his arms atop the table to rest his somewhat aching head. He closed his eyes and wallowed in self pity for a bit before feeling a hand on his head, making him look up.
 

"Wow, you look like ." commented Yoongi with a blink, his mint hair covered with a black beanie.
 

"Thanks." said Jin sarcastically as he sat up, Yoongi let his hand drop and took a seat next to his friend.
 

"Seriously, didn't you get any sleep?" asked Yoongi, saying it like it was the most blasphemous thing ever.
 

"I got some sleep, just not enough of it." said Jin as he rubbed his temples.
 

"I hear that." said Yoongi as he leaned his head on Jin's shoulder and closed his eyes.
 

The older was too tired to push him off like he normally would and instead rested his head against Yoongi's. The latter shifted a bit to get more comfortable and crossed his arms with a relaxed sigh.
 

"You're not gonna fall asleep on me, are you?" asked Jin in amusement.
 

"We'll see." replied Yoongi.
 

"I'm starting to understand why Jimin instantly falls asleep when you hold him. You're really warm." he commented while nuzzling his cheek against Jin's shoulder.
 

"Savor the feeling, Yoongi, because this is the first and last time I'm letting you use me as a pillow." said Jin with a chuckle.
 

"You're no fun." said Yoongi with a pout as his eyes opened.
 

"Why don't you use Hoseok?" asked Jin.
 

"He doesn't sit still." replied Yoongi.
 

"What about Namjoon?" inquired Jin.
 

"Hmm... I've never thought about using Namjoon as a pillow." said Yoongi with a thoughtful look, he then looked up at Jin and gave a lazy smile.
 

"Thanks for the suggestion, Jin hyung." he said.
 

Jin just hummed in reply, they then spent the next ten minutes trying to stay awake. When the professor walked in and started handing out the midterms, both Jin and Yoongi were reluctant to sit up straight. In the middle of taking said midterm, Jin snuck a glance at Yoongi and saw the latter with his chin propped on the palm of his hand as he stared blankly at the paper before him.
 

Is he... sleeping with his eyes open? wondered Jin with an incredulous look, he looked over at his professor and saw the man distracted reading a newspaper.
 

Jin then twisted his lower body and softly tapped his foot against Yoongi's leg, but the latter didn't react at all. Jin tried again twice more before letting out a somewhat exasperated sigh, he glanced at the professor one more time to make sure he was still distracted before giving a swift kick to Yoongi's chair.
 

"The ?" protested Yoongi in a rather loud voice as he jerked into alert, making other students look over with startled expressions.
 

"Is there a problem over there?" asked their professor as he looked at Yoongi with a raised eyebrow.
 

"Yes, I have about twenty-five unsolved problems." replied Yoongi, looking back at the professor the most composed expression on his face despite just having dropped an f-bomb.
 

"Well, you better get to it." said the professor, looking at his student as if he were on drugs or something.
 

"Will do." said Yoongi with a nod and went back to his midterm as if nothing had happened.
 

Jin was trying so hard to keep in his laughter as Yoongi shot him a dirty look about a minute later.


==================================


"You're an ." grumbled Yoongi as he and Jin now walked out of the campus.
 

"If I hadn't woken you up, you would still be in there with those twenty-five unsolved problems." said Jin with a grin.
 

"Why did you feel the need to kick the chair?" asked Yoongi as he glared at the older.
 

"I tried waking you up nicely, but even with your eyes open you sleep like a log." said Jin.
 

"It's not my fault that I'm a man of many talents." said Yoongi with a shrug.
 

"Obviously, staying awake isn't one of them." said Jin, then laughed when Yoongi swatted his arm half heartedly.
 

"Carry me." demanded Yoongi all of a sudden.
 

"No." replied Jin with a grimace.
 

"I never ask you for anything." said Yoongi with a pout.
 

"You ask me for everything." said Jin in disbelief.
 

"So what's one more little thing?" countered Yoongi.
 

"I don't want to." said Jin.
 

"I'll tell Jimin you were dreaming dirty things about him." said Yoongi with a smirk, making Jin stop dead in his tracks.
 

"I was not." denied Jin, hoping his face wouldn't betray him by blushing.
 

"I distinctly heard you saying his name the other night when Namjoon, Hoseok and I stayed over to study." said Yoongi as he crossed his arms with a mock thoughtful look.
 

"That doesn't mean I was dreaming something dirty." said Jin, his voice composed even though he was internally panicking.
 

"Oh, you weren't? But you were also making these... interesting... sounds as well." said Yoongi, he then smirked again.
 

"Would you like me to demonstrate them for you?" he evilly asked.
 

"Min Yoongi, if you dare tell Jimin or anyone about this, I'll -!"
 

"Then carry me." interrupted Yoongi.
 

Jin rubbed his temples as he closed his eyes and breathed deeply for a moment to keep himself from murdering the mint colored piece of evil called Yoongi. He opened his eyes and looked

Please log in to read the full chapter