Sparks

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

For the next few days, Hoseok has been rather attentive towards Jimin. He would constantly be by Jimin's side, contacting him more than usual and it was starting to look a little suspicious to the others, especially to Jin. The latter had paid no attention when the others would joke about Hoseok having a little crush on Jimin because he knew Hoseok was just a playful person.
 

But now...
 

The guys were hanging out in the town and somehow, Jimin and Hoseok had ended up a little ahead of them and were talking and laughing like usual. The only difference, Jin noticed, was how Hoseok was standing a little closer to Jimin than he normally would and the latter either didn't notice or didn't mind. Jin frowned a bit when he saw Hoseok's arm sneak its way around Jimin's waist and give it a squeeze as he said something to the younger with a big smile on his face. Jimin then quickly turned his face to look at Hoseok and Jin saw a faint blush on what he could see of Jimin's face.
 

Just what did Hoseok say?
 

The boys then decided to stop by a bakery after the majority complained about feeling a little hungry. Jin was usually a sweet tempered guy, but seeing Jimin being babied by someone else was making him kind of not so sweet tempered. While Taehyung had dragged Jungkook to look at some freshly baked pastries and Yoongi stuck by Namjoon to make sure he didn't touch anything, Jin was left standing by himself as he eyed Jimin enjoying himself with Hoseok. He saw Jimin holding a bag of different pastries in one hand and a sample piece of bread in the other while munching on something else.
 

It would have looked extremely adorable to Jin if it wasn't for Hoseok walking up to the younger with a sample piece of raisin bread in his hand.
 

"Try this one, Jimin, it's really good." said Hoseok with a small smile as he held the piece right in front of Jimin's mouth.
 

The younger looked at it curiously before taking a bite out of it and Jin saw the satisfied smirk on Hoseok's face as he ate the rest of the piece.
 

"Whoa~ That is good!" said Jimin with big, gleaming eyes.
 

Jin scoffed and briskly walked over to them, not being able to watch any more of this. He then placed his hand on Jimin's nape, making the younger look up at him.
 

"Jin hyung! Did you find anything tasty?" he asked with a smile.
 

"No, but I see you did." replied Jin as he smiled back at the younger while lightly tugging on the pastry bag in his hand.
 

"Well, I don't know how these taste, I just grabbed them because they looked good." explained Jimin as he examined the bag.
 

Hoseok watched in amusement as Jin listened to every single thing Jimin was saying, even when the latter trailed off about something that had nothing to do with the bread. He had noticed Jin's piercing glare the whole time and was purposely clinging on to Jimin in attempts to prove a theory he had. And so far, Hoseok has concluded that Jimin's feelings and Jin's feelings are completely different. While Jimin was obviously showing signs of having a crush, Jin was showing signs of a protective older brother.
 

They would look good together... Maybe I should give Jin hyung a little push? thought Hoseok with a mischievous grin.
 

===============
 

After the bakery, Hoseok was once again by Jimin's side as they now decided to head to the mall. Jimin had no protest whatsoever as Hoseok linked their arms together and once again walked ahead of the others.
 

"So, Jimin, did you think about what I said earlier?" asked Hoseok.
 

"N-No." replied Jimin, his cheeks turning pink as he remembered.
 

"Yes, you did." teased Hoseok with a playful grin.
 

"I really didn't, hyung. We stopped at the bakery and I was suddenly thinking about what kind of pastry I should get." said Jimin.
 

"Hm... okay, I believe you. Since those pastries did look distracting." said Hoseok with a laugh, he then smirked and leaned in towards Jimin's ear.
 

"Not as distracting as you, though." he murmured, making the younger give a startled jump as he looked at Hoseok with wide eyes.
 

"W-What?" asked Jimin, his cheeks flushing red.
 

"Aww~ you're so cute~" cooed Hoseok with a grin as he lightly pinched Jimin's red cheek.
 

"Stop teasing me, Hoseok hyung." mumbled a flustered Jimin as he pulled his arm away, making the older laugh as he let go.
 

"It's true, Jimin. You're attractive to the point where it's a little distracting." said Hoseok as he wrapped his arm around Jimin's waist instead and pulled him a little closer, being well aware of a certain someone's gaze on him.
 

"You know, Hoseok hyung, you're the only one who's told me that." said Jimin with a small smile, he had to admit it felt nice to be told he's attractive.
 

"Really? I thought the others would have mentioned this by now." said Hoseok with a genuine look of surprise, he got to thinking before he suddenly stopped walking.
 

He then turned around and made the others also stop walking as they looked at him with curious faces, Hoseok looked at all of them while still thinking then smiled brightly.
 

"Isn't Jimin looking extremely attractive recently?" he asked.
 

The others blinked at him in confusion before settling their gazes on Jimin, who suddenly felt extremely self conscious and glared at Hoseok. The latter noticed his discomfort and laughed as he reached over to ruffle his hair.
 

"Come on, Jimin, we're all friends here. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." he said.
 

"Well, Hoseok, now that you mention it..." said Yoongi.
 

The others looked at him and saw his usually sleepy eyes were now watching Jimin with full attention, as if he was seeing the younger for the first time. Yoongi then walked up to Jimin and leaned in to closely inspect his face, making Jimin shift uncomfortably as he averted his gaze.
 

"You do look more mature in a way." said Yoongi.
 

"Really?" asked Jimin

Please log in to read the full chapter