I've got a feeling

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The guys decided to take a short break from their game and Jimin quickly ran to Taehyung's room to avoid Jin for now because after that embarrassing display, Jimin didn't know if he could handle being around the older. He was sitting on the bed with his back to the door when it opened, he quickly looked over his shoulder and sighed in relief when it was just Taehyung.
 

"So here's where you were hiding." said Taehyung with a grin.
 

"I should hit you." said Jimin with narrowed eyes.
 

Taehyung laughed and stepped inside the room, he took a seat beside Jimin and playfully bumped his friend's shoulder with his own.
 

"It could have been worse, Jimin." he said.
 

"I said I liked his ... right to his face." said Jimin, his cheeks growing warm as he remembered.
 

"I'm pretty sure you didn't notice, but Jin hyung's reaction was kind of unusual." said Taehyung.
 

"How?" asked Jimin curiously.
 

"Right after you said... that... Jin hyung got really red." said Taehyung with a laugh.
 

"Like really, really red." he added.
 

"You're bluffing." said Jimin with a skeptical squint of his eyes.
 

"Ask Hoseok hyung, we were just making fun of Jin hyung about it in the kitchen." said Taehyung.
 

"I don't want to go out there right now." said Jimin with a pout as he looked at his hands.
 

Just then, the door opened and Namjoon stuck his head in.
 

"You guys, we're going to start the game again." he informed with a grin.
 

"We'll be right there, hyung." said Taehyung while grinning back, Namjoon nodded and closed the door again.
 

"You're not sitting this one out, Jimin." said Taehyung as he grabbed his friend by the arm and dragged him out of the room.
 

Jimin complained all the way to the living room and avoided looking at anyone as they all took the seats they were in before. Across the circle, Jin was also fidgeting in his seat as he kept glancing at the younger; Yoongi spun the bottle to start and it landed on...
 

Jimin.
 

Said person leaned back until he was lying on his back and covered his face with his hands, cursing his luck and wishing Taehyung would step on a Lego.
 

"Jimin~ Truth or dare~" sang a happy Hoseok.
 

"I quit." replied Jimin.
 

"You have to choose one." said Yoongi as he poked the younger on the side.
 

"Pass." said Jimin stubbornly.
 

"Just say truth or dare." said Namjoon with a laugh.
 

"Truth or dare." said Jimin.
 

"Jimin!" exclaimed the others in unison.
 

"Fine!" exclaimed Jimin back as he sat up and glared at the bottle, which seemed to be mocking him.
 

"Dare." he reluctantly said, then mentally kicked himself for not picking truth.
 

"Do an Eskimo kiss with one of us." said Namjoon with a big grin.
 

"I volunteer!" exclaimed Hoseok right away with a big smile as he sat up and raised his hand.
 

Jimin sighed in relief because this dare wasn't so bad and he at least didn't have to do it with Jin, they both then stood in the middle of the circle and looked at each other. Hoseok was grinning from ear to ear and Jimin immediately felt uneasy about that familiar glint in his eyes.
 

"Hoseok hyung..." said Jimin in a warning tone as the older brought him closer by the waist.
 

"What?" asked Hoseok while still smiling.
 

"I'll strangle you if you do anything weird." warned Jimin with narrowed eyes.
 

"Me? I wouldn never." said Hoseok as he leaned in a little bit closer.
 

Jin didn't know what was going on inside of him, but he knew for sure that Hoseok was too close to Jimin and he didn't like that... at all. He looked at the others and saw them grinning and even sitting up for a better look, making him scoff in annoyance as he crossed his arms.
 

"Something wrong, Jin hyung?" asked Taehyung, Jin looked over and saw the younger was giving him a curious look.
 

Jin just smiled a little and shook his head as he looked at the other two again, not realizing Taehyung was actually loving his reaction right now. It was decided that Jimin and Hoseok were to do an Eskimo kiss for five seconds, making Hoseok complain that it wasn't enough time and received a flick to the forehead from Jimin.
 

"Fine, ten seconds." said Namjoon as he looked at his watch.
 

"I never agreed to that!" said Jimin with big eyes.
 

"Deal with it." said Yoongi with a blink.
 

Jimin made a noise of complaint and just pouted, making the others laugh while Jin frowned at this whole situation. The set time started and Jin just wanted to get up and pull them away from each other, especially when he saw how Hoseok leaned in super close with a silly grin and made Jimin smile cutely. The others would either chuckle or flat out laugh at how Jimin's eyes would shift away in embarrassment. When time was up, Jimin was about to bolt back to his seat, but Hoseok caught him around the waist from behind and gave him a squeeze while whispering into his ear.
 

"I bet you wouldn't have lasted even a second if this was with Jin hyung." making Jimin blush again.
 

"Whoa~ Why's Jimin blushing?" asked Yoongi with a fascinated look.
 

"I-I am not!" denied a wide eyed Jimin.
 

Jin got up right away and when he got a look at Jimin's face, his hands unconsciously clenched into fists. Hoseok noticed and quickly went back to his seat while laughing maniacally before fists started flying, the others looked at him like he was crazy then shrugged.
 

"What did you say to him, Hoseok?" demanded Jin as he looked at his friend with a frown.
 

"Now why do you keep asking things that aren't going to get answered, hyung?" asked Hoseok with a cheeky smile.
 

Jin was about to go over to him to make him answer when Taehyung got up and stood in between them while flailing his arms over his head.
 

"Let's keep playing!" he said with a smile, he then brought his hands together and looked at Jin with his best puppy eyes.
 

"Please?" he cutely said.
 

Jin smiled despite himself and ruffled Taehyung's hair before sitting back down, pushing a grinning Hoseok in the process. Jimin didn't look up as he spun the bottle and it landed on Taehyung, the latter grinned and looked up at the others expectantly.
 

"Truth!" he declared without hesitation.
 

"Do you have a crush on anyone here?" asked Jungkook.
 

Taehyung looked at him in amusement while Jungkook had the most serious of faces, the others could feel a little tension between them... but only a little and it was kind of funny.
 

"Yes, Kookie... Yes, I do." replied Taehyung with a smirk, making the younger look away with a soft scoff.
 

Namjoon quickly reached out and spun the bottle and it landed on Jin, the latter just blinked and looked at the others with the same look.
 

"Truth or dare, hyung?" asked Namjoon.
 

"Um..." said Jin, not knowing what to pick.
 

He didn't mind telling a truth nor did he mind doing a dare, so he decided to do what he knew his friends were waiting for.
 

"Dare." said Jin with a nod, not noticing the look Taehyung and Hoseok exchanged.
 

"Jin hyung, I dare you to..." trailed off Taehyung as he tapped his finger to his chin in mock thought, he then grinned at the older.
 

"Have a fifteen second eye contact with Jimin." he said.
 

Jimin's eyes widened in shock as he looked at Taehyung in disbelief, the latter knew he couldn't look at someone in the face for too long because he would blush and get flustered. Jin didn't see this as a big deal, but for s

Please log in to read the full chapter