Dude, buzz off

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

A week passed and everyone was now aware of Namjoon and Yoongi's relationship and of Hoseok's uality, which was apparently shocking to some.
 

"Seriously, what's so hard to believe?" asked Hoseok with an amused laugh, they were hanging out at a cafe on a Thursday afternoon.
 

"That you like girls!" replied Taehyung with big eyes, making the whole table laugh.
 

"I know I act a bit... out there... but that's just me. I've always been this confident and lively." said Hoseok with bright smile.
 

"Do you usually go around kissing guys as well?" asked Jungkook with narrowed eyes.
 

"Hey, if you're talking about that one time where I face with Taehyung, let me remind you it was on a dare that was brought up by Jimin." said Hoseok with raised eyebrows as he pointed at their friend.
 

"And let me remind you, Hoseok hyung, that you and Taehyung were messing with me at the time." said Jimin with a pout.
 

"And I would do it again just to see you get all flustered." said Hoseok with a grin.
 

"That sounded so wrong." said Jungkook with a grimace, receiving a crumpled napkin to the forehead from the older.
 

"Hey!" protested Taehyung with a look of warning as he threw the napkin back at a cackling Hoseok.
 

"So, Hoseok, you're the last single person in our group." said Jin in a nonchalant tone, but his eyes had a mischievous glint.
 

"Yeah? So?" asked Hoseok suspiciously, he then got a bad feeling when he saw his friends exchanging knowing looks.
 

"No! No blind dates! I hate those!" he quickly said while waving his hands frantically.
 

"I bet we can find Hoseok hyung a nice girl." said Jimin with grin, the others nodded in agreement.
 

"She has to be as sassy as him so he knows what it feels like." said Namjoon thoughtfully.
 

"Guys..." started Hoseok with an uneasy look.
 

"Tch, the main thing is how are we gonna trick the poor girl into dating it." said Yoongi with a roll of his eyes, then smirked when he heard the offended huff from Hoseok.
 

"It?! Min Yoongi, you mint-colored marshmallow!" exclaimed the latter as he threw a new crumpled napkin at Yoongi.
 

"First of all, we need to know Hoseok hyung's type." said Taehyung, the others mumbled in agreement while nodding before looking at Hoseok.
 

"Hoseok hyung, how would you describe your ideal girl?" asked Taehyung with his cute box smile because no one was immune to that smile.
 

"I'm not going to -" protested Hoseok, but then sighed in defeat and slumped back in his chair, "Well... don't laugh, okay? ...I'd like a girl who loves me for me, who's good at cooking... and just thinks about the small things." he said, his face blushing more and more as his voice grew faint.
 

There was a collective chorus of teasing "Aww" from the others as Hoseok covered his face with his hands while exclaiming an embarrassed "Shut up!" The guys settled down after a while and chatted for a bit. The cafe door opened just then and Jin looked up at the sound of his name, his expression lit up when he saw who had called him.
 

"I'll be back." said the eldest with a grin as he got up and went over to this mysterious blonde guy.
 

"Who's that?" wondered Hoseok with a curious look.
 

"That's Lee Jaehwan, Jin hyung's friend from high school." said Jimin with a bit of a sour look as he watched the other two talking.
 

"You don't look so happy to see him." pointed out Taehyung with a laugh.
 

"Jaehwan hyung is nice and everything, but I never liked how touchy he was with Jin hyung." said Jimin, frowning when he saw Jaehwan putting a hand on Jin's arm as he said something.
 

"Isn't he just one of those people? You know, the ones who kind of have to touch you when speaking?" asked Namjoon with a curious tilt of his head.
 

"I guess..." with Jimin with an unconvinced look.
 

"Aww~ Jimin's jealous~" cooed Hoseok teasingly as he reached across the table to pinch Jimin's cheek.
 

"I am not." huffed the younger as he swatted Hoseok's hand away and crossed his arms with a pout.
 

"Guys, I want you to meet someone." said Jin's cheerful voice, making them look up.
 

"Jimin already told us who he is." said Yoongi with a grin.
 

"Oh, good!" said Jin with a bright smile as he tousled Jimin's hair affectionately.
 

"Jimin? No way! Is that really you?!" Jimin reluctantly looked up to the somewhat shrill voice and saw Jaehwan looking back at him with a big smile.
 

"Yeah, it's me." he mumbled before going back to sulking.
 

"You're still as cute as ever!" said Jaehwan excitedly, he then took the seat that was Jin's and wrapped his arms around the pouting Jimin and hugged him tight.
 

"You haven't changed at all! Well, you grew a lot... but you're still small and you haven't lost those cute cheeks of yours!" squealed Jaehwan, not minding how Jimin was squirming to get out of his hold.
 

"His behavior is oddly familiar." said Jungkook as he squinted his eyes at the newcomer, they all suddenly looked at Hoseok.
 

"Is that what I look like to you guys?" asked the latter with a surprised look, the others nodded in perfect synch.
 

Jin brought up another chair and took a seat, letting Jaehwan stay seated next to Jimin while the latter sulked the whole time. The others got to know him a little and decided he wasn't bad at all, he was actually pretty funny and laid back. Even though Jaehwan still had an arm casually draped around Jimin's shoulders, the latter was the only one who could see the other hand on Jin's knee and that irked him. A lot. But he didn't want to make a scene in a public place and in front of everyone, so he didn't say anything about it... yet.
 

"Well, I should get going now, I only came in here for a coffee and my roommates might start wondering where I am." said Jaehwan as he removed his arm from Jimin's shoulders to look at his watch.
 

"Where are you staying now?" asked Jin as the blonde stood up.
 

"In that old building by the laundromat, which is pretty convenient since I live with slobs." replied Jaehwan with a laugh, the others chuckled along.
 

"It was nice meeting you all." he said to them with a bright smile while waving his hands, the others said the same thing and Jaehwan started heading towards the front counter.
 

"I'll go with you." said Jin and quickly followed his friend to the front.
 

"Nice guy." said Hoseok with an approving look once they were gone, the rest nodded in agreement.
 

They then started talking amongst themselves and Jimin couldn't help but keep looking over at the other two, Jaehwan was now leaning against a wall while waiting for his coffee and listening to something Jin was saying. The lively look that was on Jin's face made Jimin a little jealous and next thing he knew, he was walking towards them. Jimin then wrapped his arms around Jin's waist from behind when he was close enough, making the older look over his shoulder in surprise.
 

"Oh, hey, Jimin." said Jin with a grin when he saw who it was while Jaehwan gave him an amused look, they then went back to their conversation.
 

Jimin pouted at the lack of attention and nuzzled his cheek against Jin's back, smiling a little when he felt Jin's hands on his own. But it was brief because Jin removed his hands to give

Please log in to read the full chapter