Just you and I

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Why is she still here? thought Jin with an annoyed sigh as he looked through his phone while blatantly ignoring the girl currently sitting beside him and rambling away.
 

He was sitting on a bench in the campus courtyard and waiting for Yoongi so they could go to their next class together, but then this girl had come out of nowhere and started talking to him. Jin has no idea who she is nor does he want to keep sitting here, but he doesn't have a choice since he's waiting for his ever slow friend.
 

"By the way, do you have a girlfriend?" asked the girl whose name Jin didn't bother to catch.
 

"No." he flatly replied.
 

"Oh, good! Because I was wondering if -!"
 

"I have a boyfriend." interrupted Jin, hoping that would make her go away.
 

"Ew, why?" asked the girl in an obviously disgusted tone, making him look up with a glare, "There are plenty of pretty girls out there, why are you dating a guy?" she asked with that all too familiar judgmental look.
 

"Because I'm attracted to him." replied Jin through gritted teeth.
 

"You're probably just confused." said the girl with a dismissive wave of her hand, "I bet you'll change your mind once you meet the right girl." she added with this smile that irritated him to no end.
 

"I don't think so." said Jin, his eyes narrowed, "I know I'm attracted to males and I know that no female will change my mind. Now, I'm going to say this nicely... Please stop spewing nonsense about things you clearly know nothing about and leave me alone."
 

"Have you ever even kissed a girl?" she asked out of the blue, it's like she didn't hear a single word that was said.
 

"No, because I'm not interested." said Jin, his patience wearing thin with every passing second.
 

"Good! Then I can fix that!" she said excitedly.
 

"No way." said Jin with a grimace as he quickly stood up, he was about to walk off when he felt felt her hands grab onto his arm.
 

"Let go of me. What part of I have a boyfriend don't you understand?" asked Jin with a frown as he tried freeing his arm, but this girl was persistent.
 

"I promise you I can change your mind." she said while pressing herself closer to Jin's side.
 

"Get off my boyfriend!" shouted an angry voice, Jin looked over and was surprised to see Jimin making his way towards them.
 

The look the younger had on his face was one Jin had never seen before; furious. Jimin came to a stop in front of them and crossed his arms as he glared hard at the girl, who eyed him just as vehemently.
 

"I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you better let go of my boyfriend and back off or else." said Jimin, his usually sweet voice sounding low and menacing.
 

"Or else what? What can you, a guy, do to me, a girl, without getting the police involved?" mocked the girl with a smug look.
 

"Oh, honey, he won't do anything to you." said a different female voice, a smirk appeared on Jimin's face when he felt Hyeri's arm sling around his shoulders.
 

"I will." she said with a raised eyebrow, "Now, are you going to get your little manicured claws off of my friend's man or am I going to have to reconstruct your face?" she asked with a sweet but threatening smile.
 

"You're joking, right?" said the girl with a laugh, but there was a little fear in her eyes as she eyed the dangerous looking blonde female.
 

"Sweetheart, do I look like I'm joking?" asked Hyeri as she removed her arm from Jimin's shoulders to crack her knuckles.
 

The girl was about to say something back, but Hyeri suddenly took an abrupt step forward and startled her; she let out a small shriek before quickly turning and ran away.
 

"Tch, she's so easy." scoffed Hyeri with a roll of her eyes.
 

"Thanks, noona!" said a grinning Jimin as he opened his arms wide for a hug, Hyeri also grinned as she gave him a quick squeeze before looking over at Jin with amused eyes.
 

"Except for dancing, I've never seen Jimin move so quick. He just saw that girl put her hands on you and he was running over like he was at the Olympics. Like damn! His little legs ran so fast." she said with a laugh, making the younger pout.
 

"You're short, too, Hyeri." said Jimin.
 

"Hey, that's 'Hyeri noona' to you." said Hyeri with raised eyebrows, Jimin playfully stuck out his tongue at her and she put him in a headlock, "Geez, you and Jungkook are so disrespectful! Why do I put up with you guys?!" she exclaimed.
 

"Because we're cute and you love us." said Jimin teasingly.
 

Hyeri rolled her eyes, but laughed anyway as she let him go, Jimin quickly scurried towards Jin and wrapped his arms around the older's waist while snuggling into his side.
 

"Not that I'm complaining, but what are you two doing here?" asked Jin with a smile as he naturally draped an arm around Jimin's shoulders.
 

"I was asked to pick up the boys from school today since they were going to come out early." replied Hyeri cheerfully while holding up her car keys.
 

"And I asked Hyeri noona if she could drop me off here so I could see you." added Jimin while smiling up at the older, Jin's smile grew a little more as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek.
 

"But we weren't expecting you to be busy." said Hyeri with a teasing wiggle of her eyebrows.
 

"Jin hyung obviously didn't want anything to do with that girl." huffed Jimin as he hugged the older a little tighter.
 

"Aww~ Baby Jimin's jealous~" cooed Hyeri as she reached out and pinched Jimin's cheeks, making the latter whine in protest.
 

"Jimin's right, though, I told that girl I had a boyfriend and she kept insisting." said Jin with

Please log in to read the full chapter