Ooh la la

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: The content in this chapter is a little... steamy... but not anything graphic.
I strongly suggest this be read some place private unless you want
to be in an awkward situation with the people around you XD

 

It's been a few days since Jin and Jimin had started dating and even though Jin was a busy college student, he always made sure to have time for Jimin. The latter would feel a little bad about it because Jin always looked so tired when they met up.
 

"You should just rest when you can, Jin hyung. I don't want you to get sick." said Jimin with a concerned look.
 

"It's fine, Jimin. You worry too much." said Jin with a grin as he reached over to ruffle Jimin's hair.
 

They were currently at an ice cream parlor and Jimin noticed Jin looked a bit paler than the last time they saw each other, he knew midterms were coming up and the stress levels that came with them. Jimin reached across the table and placed his hands atop Jin's, making the latter look at him questioningly.
 

"I'm serious, hyung. Hoseok hyung told me you've been pulling all nighters and that you haven't been eating properly." said Jimin with a frown.
 

Stupid Hoseok... thought Jin as he glared at nothing in particular, he then smiled as he looked at his boyfriend.
 

"I only stayed up once... and that's because I have a midterm on Thusrday. And about the eating thing, I just... forgot?" said Jin, saying the last word with a sheepish smile.
 

"You forgot to eat." stated Jimin, his eyes squinting skeptically.
 

"Yeah, you know how rushed things can be." said Jin with a nervous laugh.
 

"You're lying." said Jimin accusingly.
 

"I'm not!" said Jin defensively, his eyes growing wide.
 

"Yes, you are." said Jimin, then suddenly pouted.
 

He knew Jin was weak when it came to his pouting face, so he made sure to go all out by making his lips as pouty as possible and his eyes as cute as a puppy's.
 

"No... Jimin, don't look at me like that." said Jin in a pleading tone as he made to grab a hold of Jimin's hands, but the younger moved them away and continued to pout.
 

"Jimin..." called Jin a little more desperately as he continued to reach forward, but Jimin had crossed his arms and was looking out the window.
 

Jin made a helpless noise and got up from his seat to slide in next to Jimin instead, the latter scooted away as Jin tried to catch his eye.
 

"Jimin... Look at me." said Jin.
 

He placed a hand under Jimin's chin and tried to turn his head, but the younger refused to give in and simply moved his head out of Jin's grasp. The latter didn't like the uneasy feeling he was getting as Jimin continued to ignore him, so he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pressed his forehead against Jimin's shoulder.
 

"Okay, you win... I didn't forget to eat and I have been pulling all nighters for the past few days." he admitted, then let out a sigh when Jimin remained silent.
 

"I know I'm not supposed to do that, but I've worked so hard to get this far... and I need to get passing grades or they'll take away my scholarships." said Jin.
 

Jimin's face went from pouting to concerned as he looked at Jin; he had no idea the older was stressed out about his scholarships. Jin raised his head and when he saw Jimin finally looking at him, his face lit up as he sat up a little straighter. But before he could say anything else, Jimin cupped his face with his hands and leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips. When he pulled away, Jin had a silly smile on his face while Jimin had a guilty expression on his.
 

"If I had known it was the scholarships that were bothering you, I would have -" he was interrupted by a pair of soft lips on his own.
 

As Jin brought him closer, Jimin wrapped his arms around Jin's neck and kissed back; all the problems on Jin's mind faded away as he enjoyed this moment with his boyfriend. Jimin didn't protest nor pull away when he felt Jin's tongue gently trying to prod his lips open and let the older do as he wanted as he let his lips part. At first, Jimin would pull away with a blushed face when Jin tried to french kiss him because he was too shy to try it. But right now, he was willing to do almost anything to ease some of Jin's worries.
 

Jimin knew his face was as red as a tomato as Jin's tongue explored his mouth, but he found the feeling kind of pleasant and didn't pull away. He then shyly moved his own tongue to touch Jin's and his face burned even more when he heard the pleased groan from Jin. The latter slid one of his hands to rest on Jimin's thigh and lightly squeezed, making the younger let out a sound he never knew he could produce. Feeling like he could die of embarrassment then and there, Jimin pulled away from the heated kiss and hid his face in the crook of Jin's neck as the older chuckled rather breathlessly.
 

"You're so cute, Jimin." murmured Jin.
 

Jimin just let out a cute whining sound, which came out a little muffled, and Jin chuckled again as he ran his other hand up and down his boyfriend's back.
 

"We should kiss like that more often." teased Jin with a grin, then laughed when Jimin sat up and started playfully hitting his arm.
 

"If you keep losing sleep and skipping meals like you have been, then I'm not going to be kissing you any time soon." said Jimin, his cheeks still red.
 

"No! I-I'll start eating and sleeping better! I promise!" said Jin with a panicked look, making Jimin laugh this time.
 

"That's what I wanted to hear." he said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.
 

"You set me up." said Jin with a small pout.
 

"Just a little." said Jimin, he then leaned forward and pecked Jin on the lips before smiling brightly at him.
 

"You can start keeping your promise today by going back to your apartment and taking a nap." he said.
 

==================================
 

"This is ridiculous." mumbled Jin, he was lying on his bed with his arms crossed as he glared hard at the ceiling of his room.
 

They had come back to Jin's apartment a little while ago and he found out Jimin was being completely serious about the nap thing. Jimin had made him change into comfortable sleeping clothes and even went as far as tucking him in even though he was well past that age. Just then, the door to his room opened and Jin looked over to see Jimin poking his head in.
 

"You're not sleeping." said the younger with a pout.
 

"Because I'm not tired." grumbled Jin as he looked back up at the ceiling.

Please log in to read the full chapter