Baby boy, don't rebel

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jin didn't like what was happening with Jimin, he didn't like how the younger was showing signs of maturing. No matter how many times he tried to deny it before, Jin finally admitted that Jimin had grown up. How he wished Jimin would stay that cute little boy he used to take care of for just a while longer, but alas, everyone's got to grow up some time.
 

Jin was getting ready for class today and as he went to get his bag from the bed, his eyes landed on a framed picture of Jimin and himself when they were children that was on the bedside table. Jin smiled as he walked over to the picture and picked it up then sat on his bed, this one was taken on Jimin's eighth birthday based on the number on the party hat he was wearing. Jin's smile widened a little when he remembered how upset Jimin was because he was a few minutes late and was pouting for about an hour before he walked up to Jin and punched the older in the stomach.
 

"For making me worry." little Jimin had said.
 

He's matured so much since then... thought Jin as he looked at the bedside table and saw a few other pictures of the two of them throughout the years.
 

He got to thinking how he was always there for Jimin and taught him right from wrong. It was a bittersweet feeling knowing he had to let the younger discover things on his own now, but Jin wouldn't trade those moments for anything. He let out a sigh as he put the picture back with the rest and looked at his watch, his eyes widening when he saw he had been reminiscing for almost ten minutes.
 

I'm going to be late if I don't hurry he thought as he grabbed his bag and keys and quickly went out the door.


===============


After his classes, Jin was stretching his arms above his head when he spotted Jimin sitting on a bench near the campus. A smile naturally appeared on Jin's face as he approached the younger, who seemed to be playing something on his phone seeing as his expression was animated.
 

Wait a minute... Isn't he supposed to be in school? wondered Jin in confusion as he looked at his watch and saw it was a little past noon and Jimin's high school didn't allow them to leave the building for lunch.
 

"Jimin!" called Jin when he got close enough.
 

The younger looked up at the sound of his name and smiled brightly when he saw Jin, making the latter practically melt; he was always a er for Jimin's eye smiles.
 

Ahh, focus! he scolded himself as he shook his head and put on a stern expression when the younger stood up and walked up to him.
 

"Why aren't you in school?" asked Jin.
 

"Um, it got boring." replied Jimin with a sheepish laugh while shrugging.
 

"That's no reason to skip." said Jin as he crossed his arms.
 

"It's just this one time, hyung." said Jimin with a small pout.
 

Jin couldn't find it in him to be mad, especially when the younger was being this cute.
 

"Why do you always have to make that face right when I'm about to lecture you?" complained Jin as he covered his eyes with his hands.
 

Jimin could only grin as he took the opportunity and stepped up to wrap his arms around Jin's waist in a hug, he knew this could get him out of being in trouble with Jin. The latter peeked at him through his fingers and smiled as he let his hands drop to his sides, they then started an unintentional staring contest. The more Jin stared at Jimin, the more he was starting to notice the changes.
 

His cheeks are a lot less chubby, but they're still there thought Jin as he raised a hand to caress Jimin's cheek.
 

The latter felt his face grow warm and noticed a curious look in Jin's eyes as the older seemed to scrutinize his facial features.
 

I seriously hope my face isn't red right now... thought Jimin as he unconsciously bit his bottom lip.
 

Jin's eyes were immediately drawn to them and once again, that weird feeling from the other day stirred inside. He felt how Jimin's fingers were bunching the back of his shirt and could tell the younger was starting to feel nervous. Jin wondered why as the hand that was on Jimin's cheek went to the back of his neck instead and started to gently massage the area; this was his usual method of calming the younger. Jimin's tense muscles quickly eased as he closed his eyes and leaned into the touch, not noticing how Jin's eyes were watching him in a new light.


Jimin didn't realize that Jin was starting to notice him.


===============


Later that evening, Jin was sprawled across Hoseok's bed with his face on the pillow; he had come to visit after dropping Jimin off at his house.
 

"How long has Jin hyung been like that?" asked Namjoon, who was sitting on the floor reading a book.
 

"It's been a good forty-five minutes now." replied Hoseok as he glanced at Jin from his seat at his desk where he was doing some assignment.
 

Yoongi was sitting cross legged on the bed and was staring down at Jin with his head tilted to the side, he then reached out and poked the older on the side. Jin only made some weird noise, but didn't move. Yoongi poked him a few more times before suddenly lunging forward and sprawled himself on top of Jin, making the

Please log in to read the full chapter