Eyes on me

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Just so you know, things get a little hot and heavy towards the end,
so I advise you read this in a private area to avoid awkward situations XD
 

"A party?" asked Mr. Park with a skeptical look, he was sitting on the living room couch and watching some show.
 

"Yes, Jaehwan hyung invited us." replied Jimin, hoping his parents will let him go.
 

"I haven't seen Jaehwan in a long time, you should ask him to come visit one of these days." said Mrs. Park, who was also on the couch.
 

"I'll ask him if you let me go to his party." said Jimin with a little cheeky smile, making his parents laugh.
 

"Alright, Jimin, you can go." said Mr. Park, making Jimin cheer and quickly run upstairs to his room to go change.
 

In his room, Jimin managed to find a loose black muscle shirt with golden colored zippers going from the shoulder to the hem. He also found a pair of black skinny jeans that were ripped a little above and at the knees and a plain black snapback. Jimin then rummaged through his closet and picked out his favorite black and white converse high-tops. He quickly changed and went to the bathroom to style his hair, even though he was going to be wearing the snapback, and also to redo the black smoky eyes he had earlier. Jimin then heard the door bell ring just as he finished and ran downstairs, knowing it was Jin and Jaehwan coming to pick him up.
 

"There he is." said Mrs. Park as she turned around with a smile, Jimin was going to go hug Jin, but Jaehwan stepped in between and gathered the younger in his arms instead.
 

"Jimin! How come you haven't invited me over to your house yet?! I've been waiting for an invite since we saw each other at the cafe." he complained in that loud and shrill voice of his.
 

"I just told him to tell you to come visit us, Jaehwan." said Mrs. Park with an amused chuckle.
 

"Really? Then can I visit Monday?" asked Jaehwan excitedly, blatantly ignoring the way the younger was trying to get out of his hold.
 

"Tch, the hell you can." said Jimin in annoyance.
 

"Jimin, language." said Mr. Park sternly as he got up from the couch, he then smiled and put a hand on Jaehwan's shoulder, "You're welcome here anytime, Jaehwan." he said.
 

"Thank you so much!" said Jaehwan with a bright smile as he finally let go of Jimin and politely bowed.
 

"No problem, sweetie." said Mrs. Park with a smile.
 

They were then told that Jimin was to be back home no later than one in the morning since it was still the weekend, Jin and Jaehwan nodded in understanding and the trio were off.
 

"Over here, Jimin." said Jin when he saw the younger walking the wrong way, Jimin blinked curiously and was lead by the hand to a black car parked on the sidewalk.
 

He was about to ask who the car belonged to, but then saw Jaehwan getting in through the driver's side and his question was answered. Jimin then spotted movement in the backseat and unconsciously squeezed Jin's hand as he hid a little behind him.
 

"It's just one of Jaehwan's friends who wanted to tag along." assured Jin with a smile, who noticed his boyfriend eyeing the back window a little nervously; Jimin nodded and Jin opened the back door for him, the younger hesitantly went in and his eyes widened when he saw who it was.
 

"Hyuk?" said Jimin, recognizing his fellow classmate and friend.
 

"Jimin! I didn't know you were friends with Jaehwan hyung." said the purple haired teenager with a cheerful look.
 

"You two know each other already?" asked Jaehwan curiously while starting the car as Jin slipped inside and closed the door.
 

"Yeah, Jimin and I have some classes together." replied Hyuk happily as he scooted closer and slung an arm around a now smiling Jimin's shoulders.
 

Jin saw through the rearview mirror and frowned, not liking how Hyuk suddenly leaned in and whispered something into Jimin's ear. The latter let out a quiet laugh before nodding and said something back, speaking quietly so the older couldn't really hear what they were saying.
 

"Your seatbelt, Jin." said Jaehwan, Jin looked away from the mirror and put on his seatbelt.
 

He spent the whole ride constantly looking into the rearview mirror and would look away with a frown every time, Jimin and Hyuk seem to look pretty cozy back there as they joked around and sometimes pushed each other. Jaehwan would sometimes tell Hyuk to stop kicking his seat and that caused him and Jimin to have a giggle fit.
 

"Jimin, are you telling Hyuk to kick my seat?" asked Jaehwan like a stern parent as he stopped at a red light.
 

"No, Jaehwan hyung." said Jimin with an "innocent" blink while Hyuk snickered, Jaehwan turned around in his seat and narrowed his eyes at them.
 

"If you two don't stop messing with me, I'm going to go back there and make you stop." he warned, Hyuk reached out and poked Jaehwan's nose.
 

"Beep!" he said with a big smile on his face, making Jimin start laughing.
 

"Hey!" exclaimed Jaehwan as he playfully swatted a laughing Hyuk on the arm, a car honking impatiently behind them made the blonde turn back around in his seat and drive.
 

It had gotten a little dark by the time they made it to the old warehouse where the party was going to be held in and Jimin saw a white car parked there next to a red car which had someone leaning against the hood and watching them approach. Jaehwan smoothly maneuvered the car through the bumpy ground and parked n

Please log in to read the full chapter