Do what you want

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jimin spent the rest of the day with Jin and the younger made it a mission to get cuddles. A movie was currently playing as they sat on the living room couch and while Jin was into it, Jimin really wasn't and decided to start his plan. He casually leaned his head against Jin's shoulder and softly the older's arm, smiling triumphantly when Jin got the hint and shifted to drape an arm around Jimin's shoulders. The latter scooted closer and placed his hand on Jin's chest, then brushed his thumb across the fabric of the shirt a few times. This caused Jin to slowly start rubbing Jimin's arm in return.
 

The younger then pouted when Jin stopped what he was doing as an exciting part of the movie came on. Jimin let out a quiet huff and sat up straight while crossing his arms, he then raised his right leg to have it drape over Jin's left leg. That seemed to have gotten the older's attention for a little bit because his other hand came over to give Jimin's knee a few soft pats before letting it rest there. Jimin uncrossed his arms and actually glared at the t.v., blaming it for taking all of Jin's attention.
 

Will he notice if I leave? wondered Jimin as he looked over at Jin, who still looked really absorbed into the movie.
 

Jimin decided to give it a go and removed his leg first, looking over to see if that got a reaction. No. He then scooted forward so Jin's arm slid off his shoulders and again looked over. Nothing. Jimin softly scoffed and didn't try to be subtle this time as he got up from the couch and headed towards Jin's room, the latter didn't glance up even once.
 

Inside Jin's room, Jimin was pouting as he wandered over to the desk by the window. He noticed the top drawer was slightly open and was about to close it all the way when he saw something pink that looked like an envelope. Looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was there, Jimin pulled it out and looked it over. He frowned at the white and red stripped heart sticker sealing it and wondered where it came from. Jimin was going to tear it open to read it contents, but refrained when his brain quickly told him Jin wouldn't like him snooping around like this.
 

Jimin let out an frustrated breath as he sat down on the rolling chair and just stared hard at the pink envelope in his hands. He was growing more annoyed each second by the dark and bold pink lettering of his boyfriend's name written at the front. It was definitely a girl's writing and that made Jimin want to rip up the whole thing even more. The fact that the sticker in the back was still intact meant Jin hadn't bothered to read what was inside. That made Jimin feel a little better, but it didn't fix that some girl had given his Jin a love letter.
 

"Here's where you're hiding." came Jin's amused voice just then from the doorway.
 

"Who gave this to you?" asked Jimin, keeping his tone leveled, without turning around as he held up the pink envelope.
 

"I thought I threw that away." said Jin, sounding annoyed as he walked over to Jimin; he was about to take the letter when the younger pulled his hand away and crossed his arms as he turned in the chair to face his boyfriend.
 

"Who gave it to you?" repeated Jimin, his voice coming out a little impatient this time.
 

"That same girl who was bothering me last time." replied Jin while rolling his eyes.
 

"What business does she have giving you love letters? Did I not make it clear enough for her that you're taken?" demanded Jimin with a frown.
 

"You know, you're pretty cute when you get jealous like this." said Jin with an amused smile.
 

Instead of being swayed or thinking of something witty to say, Jimin rolled his eyes as he got up from the chair and pressed the envelope against Jin's chest.
 

"Get rid of this, Jin hyung. I don't want you to even read it." he said.
 

"Ooh, I think I like it when you boss me around." said Jin with a smirk as he took the letter in one hand and wrapped his other arm around Jimin's waist to bring him close.
 

"I'm serious." said Jimin as he looked at his boyfriend with narrowed eyes.
 

"You see how worked up you're getting knowing someone's giving me love confessions? Well, that's how I felt when I found out you received love confessions." said Jin with raised eyebrows.
 

Jimin wanted to say something back just for the sake of arguing, but couldn't think of anything and just pouted. Jin chuckled and kissed his cheek before pulling away and started ripping up the envelope then and there.
 

"You're not curious abou

Please log in to read the full chapter