I just wanna...

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Once again, read this somewhere private
to avoid awkward situations XD
 

"Hey, Jimin, where have you been?" asked Hyuk with a grin, he had a blue cup in his hand.
 

"I was just looking around with Jin hyung." replied Jimin with a bit of a nervous smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.
 

"For a whole hour?" asked Jungkook skeptically, who was also holding a blue cup.
 

Jimin just smiled sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head, but then he saw Taehyung's little smirk as he eyed his neck and Jimin knew he would have some explaining to do once they were alone. The other three resumed their conversation and Jimin kind of tuned out to look across the spacious area and see what the others were doing. He spotted Taekwoon and Hongbin sitting on the couch as they attentively watched Hoseok and Hakyeon exchanging impressive dance moves. He then spotted Namjoon and Yoongi over at the table where the laptop and speakers were set up talking with Wonshik, who was tonight's DJ. But there were two people he didn't see.
 

"Where's Jaehwan hyung?" asked Jimin when he didn't see the blonde anywhere.
 

"He went outside a little while ago." replied Hyuk as he took a sip from his cup.
 

Jimin nodded and decided to head over to the refreshments table to get a drink, where he saw most of the cups either gone or empty. He picked up a red cup filled with something that smelled like fruit punch and took a sip, smiling in content at the pleasant taste. Jimin took a few sips before finishing the rest in one go and put the empty cup on the table, he then picked up a blue cup and walked back to his friends.
 

"...of changing my hair color." Taehyun was saying.
 

"Why? You don't like the orange anymore?" asked Hyuk as he reached out to tousle the orange locks.
 

"I do, but my mom wants me to have normal colored hair for once. You know, since class pictures is on Wednesday? She wants me to have it brown or black for my last high school picture." said Taehyung with a bit of a bummed out look.
 

"Well, that's boring." said Jungkook while scrunching up his nose.
 

"I know, right?!" agreed Taehyung with big eyes, he then slung his arm around the maknae's shoulders.
 

"Ah~ Kookie, only you understand me." sighed Taehyung, making Jungkook smile as he pecked his cheek.
 

"What about you, Jimin? Are you planning something different for your last high school picture?" asked Hyuk, it took a moment for Jimin to realize he was being spoken to and looked up at his purple-haired friend with big eyes.
 

"I'm sorry, what?" he asked.
 

"Pay attention, Jimin." said Taehyung with a laugh.
 

"We're talking about our school pictures and I was asking if there was something special you were gonna do." said Hyuk.
 

"Ohh..." said Jimin slowly in understanding.
 

"No." he replied as he shook his head a little vigorously, then stumbled a little when he suddenly felt a little dizzy.
 

"Jimin, are you okay?" asked Taehyung with furrowed brows.
 

"Yeah... Just shook my head a little too hard." said Jimin as he looked around distractedly, "Hey, where's Jin hyung?" he asked as he fanned himself a bit with his shirt.
 

"He's outside talking with Jaehwan hyung." replied Jungkook as he eyed his friend suspiciously.
 

Jimin grinned at the maknae a took a big gulp from his cup before giving it to a confused Taehyung and headed outside. Once out, Jimin right away spotted Jin and a silly smile appeared on his face as he walked over. He didn't even notice that Jaehwan was also there and just threw his arms around Jin's waist while snuggling into his chest.
 

"Jin hyung~" said a happy Jimin.
 

"Look who missed me." teased Jin with an amused look as he put a hand on the back of Jimin's head, making the younger giggle.
 

"Hi to you, too, Jimin." said Jaehwan with a pout, the younger turned his head and looked at him for a second before his eye smile appeared.
 

"Jaehwannie hyung~" said Jimin cheerfully as he let go of Jin and went to wrap his arms around Jaehwan's waist instead, shocking the two older males.
 

"You smell nice." murmured Jimin with closed eyes as he nuzzled his cheek against Jaehwan's shirt, making the latter look up at Jin with big eyes.
 

"I think aliens abducted the real Jimin and replaced him with this cuddling puppy boy!" he dramatically exclaimed.
 

"Oh, they did not." said Jin with a roll of his eyes.
 

He then walked up to the other two and tried to pull Jimin away, but the younger let out a protesting whine and clung on to Jaehwan. The latter looked at him in confusion before trying to pry the arms from his waist, but he was only squeezed a bit tighter.
 

"No~" whined Jimin as he pressed his face into Jaehwan's chest.
 

The other two looked at each other with lost expressions, having no idea why Jimin was suddenly being so nice and cuddly with Jaehwan since the latter knows the younger has an unspoken grudge against him. Jin tried pulling Jimin away again, but this time Jimin made a low grumbling noise that sounded like a growl.
 

"See?! He is a puppy boy!" said Jaehwan with big eyes, he then brought his hands up to Jimin's head and started to softly his hair, "Shh... It's okay, baby... The bad man isn't going to try to move you anymore..." he cooed.
 

"Hey, who're you calling the bad man?" demanded Jin with raised eyebrows as he slowly raised his fist, Jaehwan just grinned at him.
 

"I'm gonna go now." said Jimin all of a sudden, he then abruptly let go of Jaehwan and walked back inside; the other two just started at him with very confused expressions.
 

Inside, Jimin saw that Taehyung, Jungkook and Hyuk had decided to dance and just watched them for a bit before going to the refreshment table again. This time he picked up a red cup filled with something blue, he gave it a sip and scrunched up his face a bit when a cranberry taste filled his taste buds. But it tasted nice once he gave it another few sips and this time Jimin tasted some citrus, he didn't really want to finish it so he just left it on the table and ate some of the snacks instead. Once he had his fill, Jimin picked up one of the water bottles that was in the iced cooler and opened it. As he drank, he felt a pair of arms go around his waist from behind and looked over his shoulder as he lowered the bottle.
 

"I found you." said Jin with a teasing grin, Jimin blinked as a slow smile appeared on his face; he put the water bottle down on the table and turned in Jin's arms so he could stand on his tip toes and peck his boyfriend on the lips before nuzzling his cheek into the older's chest.
 

"You're being really cuddly all of a sudden." said Jin in amusement as he let a hand rest on Jimin's nape.
 

Jimin just slid his arms around Jin's waist without a word and snuggled into him some more, the older chuckled as he leaned in and kissed Jimin's forehead. Jin then tensed up when he felt Jimin's hands go under his shirt and lightly grazed his back. He looked down just to see Jimin with his eyes closed, a red hue on his cheeks, and his bottom lip between his teeth. The sight made Jin want to take his boyfriend away to a private area, but that sudden thought made Jin blink in surprise. Did he really just think that?
 

Jin didn't have time to contemplate on it because Jimin suddenly pulled away and started tugging him away by the hand towards the music, a smooth and sensual R&B track, making him almost stumble. The floor was filled with smoke by now from the fog machine someone had brought, but all Jin could see was Jimin's back being illuminated by the colorful lights that had been installed. They stopped at a secluded part where no one could see them and instead of turning back around, Jimin took a step back and guided Jin's arms around his waist. The younger then started to slowly sway his hips from side to side and Jin found himself holding his boyfriend so close that space was nonexistent as he started to move along with him. It was as if no one else existed in this warehouse as they got lost in the mix of music and the burning tension that had been building betw

Please log in to read the full chapter