Wanna get hit?

Notice me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Why am I putting up with this? wondered Jimin as he eyed Hoseok with a straight face, the older was currently trying to do something by using his face.
 

Hoseok was making funny faces and random hand gestures, trying to make Jimin laugh, but it wasn't working seeing as the younger was just giving him a blank look.
 

He's been spending too much time with Taehyung concluded Hoseok as his face went back to normal and let his hands drop with a defeated sigh.
 

They were currently sitting on Jimin's front porch and both looked up when they heard footsteps. Jimin's eyes lit up right away as he quickly stood up and almost tripped over himself trying to get to Jin, who was walking towards them with Namjoon.
 

"Jin hyung!" exclaimed a cheerful Jimin as he wrapped his arms around the older and almost tackled him to the ground.
 

Namjoon chuckled as he placed a hand on Jin's back to keep them balanced.
 

"Good to see you, too, Jimin." he said with a playful grin.
 

Jimin pulled away from a smiling Jin and gave Namjoon a sheepish look as he apologized for ignoring him.
 

"It's all good, you're lucky you're so cute or I wouldn't forgive you." joked Namjoon as he reached out and playfully ruffled Jimin's soft hair, making him laugh a bit.
 

"Yah, Park Jimin!" exclaimed Hoseok from where he was still sitting, making the others look at him.
 

"I'm over here trying to get a reaction out of you for ten minutes and get nothing. But once Jin hyung shows up, you get all smiley and stuff. What gives?!" he exclaimed with a semi offended look.
 

Namjoon started laughing and put a hand on Jin's shoulder for support while Jin hid his growing smile behind his hand, Jimin just looked at Hoseok in confusion.
 

"That's what you were trying to do? I thought something was wrong with your face." said the younger, making Namjoon lose it as he collapsed onto the floor and Jin just started laughing.

 

"Wanna get hit, Jimin?" asked Hoseok with raised eyebrows as he got up.
 

Jimin's eyes grew wide as he squeaked and hid behind Jin, whose eyes turned into crescents from laughing.
 

"No, no. Don't hide behind Jinnie kins and get over here." said Hoseok as he tried to get the younger.
 

But Jimin would only circle Jin in attempts to avoid Hoseok's hands, Namjoon picked himself off the ground just to start laughing again at what was going on. Hoseok gave up and found himself with his arms around Jin's neck as he pouted at the older.
 

"Control your child, hyung." said Hoseok.
 

"I'm not a child." protested Jimin with a frown.
 

Oh, how he disliked being called that... especially in front of Jin. The latter looked over at Jimin and ruffled his hair with a smile, making the younger smile as well.
 

"That reminds me, Jimin, did you do your homework?" asked Jin.
 

"Yes, hyung." said Jimin with another frown, feeling a little annoyed that Jin still checks up on his academics even though he's just a few months from graduating high school.
 

"Aw, is little Jimin mad?" teased Hoseok with a grin, making the younger glare at him.
 

"Ooh, he is mad." said Hoseok as he reached out and pinched Jimin's cheek.
 

The younger swatted his hand away and walked off with a huff, the other three watched as he went into his house and slammed the front door.
 

"I think he really was mad, Hoseok." said Namjoon with a raised eyebrow.
 

"He knows I was just teasing." said Hoseok with a shrug, but he still had a concerned look on his face as he looked at the closed door.
 

"I'll talk to him." said Jin with a smile as he patted Hoseok on the back.
 

The latter nodded and after saying their goodbyes, he and Namjoon left. Jin walked up to the front door and by looking towards the driveway, he knew Jimin's parents weren't home. He tried the door and shook his head disapprovingly when it opened, he made a mental note to remind Jimin about locking the doors before stepping inside and properly locking it. Since Jimin wasn't in the living room, Jin went into the kitchen then headed upstairs when he didn't see the younger.
 

Stopping in front of Jimin's bedroom door, Jin did the polite thing and knocked first. His brows furrowed curiously when he heard a rather loud thump and a soft "ow" before the door opened and was face to face with a grimacing Jimin as he held his head. On instinct, Jin stepped up and placed a hand where Jimin's was and gently rubbed where he had hit himself while the other hand was on Jimin's shoulder. The younger felt his face grow warm from embarrassment and from having Jin so close, but didn't move away.
 

"You should be more careful, Jimin." said Jin, he loo

Please log in to read the full chapter