" King's Physician"

"Eclipse"

 

After two days travelling, they are now enter to the town . Ji Hyo is so excited for reach again her hometown. Now city is so different.

" Woahhh....the town is so crowd Oppa.." ji hyo says amazingly.

" Yeah....Our king is really outstanding...he can  manage well and govern his country "

" Nehh.." she nod proudly.

When they reach the Palace's Gate,

" We will branch from here...I and Song Im will continue to my house, Your Majesty " Jae Suk request from his horse and the King noded.

They greet to Dong Hon, Kwang Soo, Minister Ji and prepare to continue.

" Ahh...General Yoo " the King turn his horse again whcih nearly enter the gate.

" Yes..Your Majesty"

" Don't forget You and Song Im to attend me yesterday...I will be ordered Dong Hon to help Song Im "

" Neh...Your Majesty,,, Thanks for your kindness " Both of them bow and appreciate politely.

After the four men go into the palace, they continue riding and go to Jae Suk's home.

When they reach home, servants are welcome them.

" Everybody...greet with your new Aggasi also my cousin.." all of the servants greet her by bowing deeply.

She reply bow a little and " Annyeong..I'm Cheon Song Im "

" Woahhh...our Aggasi is so beautiful..." one of the servant praise Ji Hyo's beauty and others are also aggree with him.

" Beautiful Right??...so treat her respectfully...Ok...but I don't wanna know the others about Song Im...your Aggasi is beautiful right?? so..I afraid the other men know her and admire her...so I think all of you will be kept as a secret about Your aggasi...Right??" Jae suk utter them. All of them are also aggree with Yoo Jae Suk.

"OK" now he look Ji Hyo and smile weakly.

" Let's go Ji Hyo yah...I'll send you to your room " he said and take her to the room whcih so clean and wide.

" Take a rest..Ji Hyo yah...you need the power to attack the problems which are welcome to you " Jae suk encourage her by tapping her shoulder.

Ji hyo only smile and nod weakly.

At that time in palace, Joong Kook is so busy with odering to Dong Hon concern with Song Im. Because tomorrow he have urgent conference and can't met with Song Im.

" I think you can provide her well Dong Hon yah " he says with threat tone.

" No need to threat me Hyung...I'll try my best to help her...you know...she is so beautiful and may be my last lov..." before he end her words, he get a light punch from the King.

" Do you want to die?? " Joong Kook said and glare him.

" Anni.." Dong Hon answer fearfully.

At that time,  One of the followers from outside of the room announce,

" You Majesty...Jin Young Mama is arrive " The king face is suddenly tense and frown.

" Let in " reply shortly. A beactiful lady who wearing the best smile come into the room. the King also stand up suddenly.

" Your Majesty...Have you been well??...I'm so worry when I know you travel secretly " the lady greet him politely.

" Neh...sorry Jin young ssi...I have something important to do...Dong Hon...follow me " he says and come out from the room without waithing the queen reply. Jin Young left behind with unsatisfied.

" How can you avoid me like that Kim Joong Koo Ssi...Watch it...I'll make you to love me...You're mine...don't forget that the truth " jin young declaim.

 

////////////////////////

 

Ji hyo wear her uniform and tie her hair neatly. Take her medicine box and go to the place. Now it have been three days she became royal physican. It is not difficult for her because she is also the physician at the village and she learned about meidical.

When she arrive at her department, she met with Ha Dong Hon, the King's confidante.

" Song Im Ssi..."

" Hi...Sir " she greet and bow.

"I'm waiting you...please follow with me Song Im Ssi " he says as prepare to leave.

" Neh??? Do you have something important Sir?? " she ask blankly. but she don't get any reply. So she follow silently.

After walking five minutes, she found a familiar building. yes...she so familiar because this building is built for her. The king was built and give her as a present last ten years. They enter from the gate and Dong Hon stand in front of room and open door and singal her to go in. Ji hyo look him blankly and enter the room. She found a figure lay under the blanket. She approach near and look carefully.

 

"Ohhh..." she worry when she found that is the King. She place her hand on his forhead. It so hot. The king hold her hand gently.

" Ji Hyo yah....Are you arrived? " he ask weakly.

" Your Majesty...I'm not Ji......... " Ji hyo get shock and try to refuse.

" I know...you're not JI Hyo ...but please pretend as Ji hyo...Please..I'm reqest you.." he says with pleading. So, she don't say nothing and prepare to acupuncture him. And she take a bowl of cold water and towel. She place a cold towel on his forehead. The king only gaze all of her movements.

" You need to call the other physican Your Majesty...I'm only begginer "

" Not Your Majesty...Oppa " he said with pouting.

" Your Majesty...I'm not.."

"Pleas..please...only one day...please be Ji hyo.." he plead and she have no herat to refuse him. She can only sigh and check his temperature.

" Why are you get cold??" ji hyo ask coldly.

" I'm so busy since last week and I'm have no time to rest and sometime forgot to eat " he explaing like a kid which afraid to get the scold from mother.

" Your Majesty..." she prepare to scold.

"Oppa" joong kook correct her. she cast a side glance and sigh...

"ok ok..Oppa..you shouldn't forget to eat even you're busy...you know...when you work, you use all of your energy...so,, you need to eat regularly...Arraso? " she scold him and he listen with smiling.

" Nehh...I'll obey you...Ji Hyo yahh.." he said sweetly and look like he so admire for her pretending Ji Hyo.

" Take a rest Your Majesty "

" Oppaaaaaaa " he shout her with low voice. she giggled and

" Sleep Oppa...you need to rest " he nod and hold her hand tightly. she a little shock and try to take her hand but he hold tightly and

" Don't refuse..Ji hyo yah...if you want to sleep me..stay like that ji hyo yah.." she don't try and she stay quietly.

" Thanks Ji Hyo yah...my good girl " he says with his soft smile and close his eys.

After a moment, the King sleep soundly. She smile softly and look around his room. She found a picture which hang on the wall. " Ohh...It's me "...right a girl in this picture is she and the room now Joong Kook stay is also her room. " Oppa...You miss me so much right??..I'm also miss you so much Oppa..So much " she says in her mind and look him admirely. About an hour later, the tempearture of the King also become normal and alos sleep pecaeully. So, she go out from the room silently and come back her department.

 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\