"You're My Medicine"

"Eclipse"

When Ji Hyo arrive home, she found Jae Suk is waiting at dining table.

" Aggasi...You late...Are you dating with boyfriend? " Jas suk .

“Nonsense Oppa...I'm late..because Jong Kook Oppa sicked " Ji hyo explain while sit at table.

" Keure???...Why??" JaeSuk ask worriedly.

"This stubborn namja is only have attention to work and forget to eat...So he became weak and got ill " ji hyo said with full of disappointment.

" Wae??? Worry?? "

" Oppa...he is my husband...how can't I worry him "

" So...Do you want to tell the truth him???...I think you need to tell him Ji hyo yah...He only can protect you from the Old queen " jae suk advice her.

" But Oppa...I'm not ready to tell him..Don't hate the Old queen Oppa...she also have reason " jae suk sigh when ji hyo deny his adivce.

" But I'm worry you...One day the queen will be know your presence at palace "

" Don't worry Oppa...now the old queen isn't in palace...She left to highland because of her health about three months " ji hyo tell about the queen that she knew from her department.

" Keure??...good for you ..And Ji hyo yah..."

" Wea..Oppa"

" Are you still blame to your Appa "...she reply only nod. "Don't blame him who already dead Ji hyo yah...Let him peace”

“I’m try...Oppa Let's eat without talking about...Ok " Jae suk can only sigh and continue his dinner.

 

///////////////////

 

When Ji hyo arrive the palace the next morning, she found again Ha Dong Hon who waiting her.

" Song Im Ssi...Let's go to your patient who pester me to call you since dawn"  after he graoning, he leave and ji hyo silently follow. When they arrive the King' place, only ji hyo go in and  Ha Dong Hoon waith in front of the room.

" Ohh...Ji hyo Wasaw?? " the King said happily and sit from his bed. Ji hyo nothing reply and only check his temperature. The temperature is normal but he is a little pale. Ji hyo sit decorously beside him.

" Your better but need to rest...Your Majesty "

" What Your Majesty??? you promise me to call oppa.."

" I'm promised for only yesterday..Your Majesty "

" When??I don't know about that..I'm only know you promised me will be call oppa " Joong Kook argue shamelessly. Ji hyo can only look him with frown.

" Your Majesty..you little too much...How can you pretend like that ?? " Ji hyo said unbelievably.

“ When I’m pretend…I’m tell you the truth” Joong Kook said pretending he is innocent.

“Woahh….you’re too much” Ji hyo can only groan. Ji hyo sit silently without looking him because she is angry.

“ Ji hyo yah…Are you angry?” joong kook ask with upset.

“I’m not Ji hyo..I’m Song Im” Ji hyo said without looking him.

“Aww…you’re angry…Oppa miahne Ji hyo yah..” joong kook said pretending he is not hear Ji hyo words.

“Don’t you hear my words…Your Majesty” Ji hyo burst out.

“Are you hungry??? Will Oppa call Dong Hon to take the lunch for you??” joong kook neglects her words again.

Ji hyo sigh and bite her under lips. “BULLHEAD” she burst out in her mind.

“Let’s Discuss Your Majesty”

“Ahhh waeee….Is this too much for you to call me Oppa??” joong kook said pouting. When ji hyo saw his pouting, she felt sad.

“ I’m ill person Ji hyo yah…Can you make up me to happy??Don’t you pity me??”  joong kook pleading her. When he found she reply nothing…

“When I’m seen you at village, I thought Ji hyo alive again. You know you’re totally same with Ji hyo…face, smile, eye, acts all…Even though jae suk hyung explain me about you, I’m comfort when I saw you…I don’t want to call your name..I’m only want to Ji hyo..I’m know you’re feeling..Although I know, Can you be ‘Ji Hyo’ for me” joong kook plead her with his tears are falling from eyes. Ji hyo feel bad for joong kook and her also heartbroken. She pat joong kook and

“Ok…Your Majesty..If this way can cure your mind, I’ll be Ji Hyo” she comforts him. Joong Kook pull her and hug tightly. She try to struggle but he increase his tight.

“Thank you so much Song Im Ssi..This is the last time I call your name…I’ll call you ‘Ji hyo henceforth” Joong kook said in his crying.

“Oppa…I’m know you’re tired…but I’m hesitate to tell you the truth..I’m feel embarrassed on behalf of my Appa…Even though you forgive, I’m also afraid you will be mad your mother…Ottoke??” she said in her mind and tears are falling silently.

 

//////////////////////

After this happen, their relation is going smooth. Now Ji hyo also get the duty to daily check the King’s health with the King order. Ji hyo always bring tonic for the King and they always met every day. Kwang Soo and Dong Hon also glad for the King because the King can sleep soundly without nightmare and they are close with Ji hyo.

Now, Ji hyo is on the way to the King’s place. At the gate, Ji hyo saw a beautiful lady enter first. She knows this lady may be the queen when she saw her dress. As she thought, the followers announce to the King that the queen arrives. Ji hyo stop her feet and hide behind the gate’s door and peek from there because she found the King at balcony. Ji hyo feel so bad when she saw the chatting between king and queen. She thinks her heart is broken. “Oppa…I’m think I’m forgot you’re now the other woman’s husband” tears are fallen from her eyes and stare the perfect couple.

“Song Im noona…What are you doing here” ..she shock and jump a little.

“Oppss…Kwang Soo yah..You scare me” she scolds him by holding her chest for startled.

“What are you doing noona…ohh…Are you crying??” kwang soo asked worriedly.

“Anni…I’m slip here and I’m cry because I’m pain” she lied.

“You’re cry because pain??..woahh…nonna like a baby” kwang soo said with teasing tone.

“ Yahhh..who told you the grown person can’t cry??” ji hyo reprove him. Kwang Soo laugh and

“ Noona…you’re exactly like ji hyo noona..she also always quarrel with me”

“Pabo…I’m your Ji hyo noona too” she said in her mind.

“Always think to provoke me…huh” she complains kwang soon.

“Anni noona…I’m only happy when you angry…hehee ..ok..Let’s go in..You come check joong kook hyung…right?” kwang soo pull ji hyo to enter.

“Anni…I had been checked..now I’m will go back kwang soo yahh..bye” she return without waiting kwang soo reply.

“Something wrong… She told me she slipped and now she walks like nothing happen”

At that time, the queen comes out from the entrance show dissatisfaction. Her face is so red because of anger. He looks her with puzzle eyes and approach near the King.

“Hyung..What’s wrong with her?? She is so angry”

“I tell her I’m not displease her coming”

“Woahh…you’re too much hyung”

“I don’t care..if ji hyo come, I worry she will be misunderstand” joong kook said with I don’t care expression.

“But hyung…she is not your real ji hyo…Wait…I met with Song Im noona at entrance and she told me she had been check you”

“What!!!!!!so, now where is she??” joong kook ask panic sounds.

“She told me she will go back…I think she go back home hyung” Before he finish, the king go in his room and change his dress to formal.

“What are you doing hyung??”

“Let’s visit to her..Don’t you miss Jae Suk hyung?” joong kook reply with a smile.

After changing their dress, they ride their horse to Jae Suk home. When they arrive, they found Jae Suk and Ji hyo eating their dinner. Jae Suk so amaze for visit of the King and Kwang Soo but he not forget to welcome them.

“You can call me if you have something important…Your Majesty...you don’t need to come yourself”

“Please be formal hyung…now we’re not in palace…kwang soo even can formal in palace”

“Aishhh…hyung…you are the one who told me to be formal on you” kwang soo complain.

“Ok…what happened joong kook ah? I’m don’t think you come to me only for a visit”

“Ahh…Sadly, I’m come to you only for a visit hyung” he tell awkwardly and glance to the lady who look them with her big round eyes.

“Keurae…” jae suk said amazedly.

“Nehh…Song Im Ssi…I also come to you to bring my medicine” joong kook called her Song Im in front of Jae suk because he feel apologetic to jae suk.

“Nehh???” ji hyo ask blankly. When he saw ji hyo blank face, he giggle in his mind and

“Today you absent your duty…but I don’t mind…so now I’m come take my medicine” Jae suk and kwang soo look him frivolously.

“Ahh…nehh…Wait Your Majesty” she go in the kitchen fastly and come back with a bowl after prepare medicine.

“Here Your Majesty...” Joong Kook draught the medicine and give back the bowl to ji hyo. Ji hyo give him sugar cube and eat it.

“Thanks Song Im Ssi..”  ji hyo only nodding but she smile. Jae suk and kwang soo whisper each other and creepy for the King’s acting.

“Excuse me Jae Suk hyung…now a bit late and need to go back” joong kook said jae suk shyly.

“Ahhh…someone now already know the time is late…but wait hyung…I’m also need the medicine from noona…you know I’m a little pale” kwang soo teased joong kook and prepare to ask for medicine from ji hyo.

“Yahh…you pale because of the weather cold…Let’s go back ..don’t complain me” he said and drag kwang soo to their horse. Kwang soo follow him with full of complaining.

Ji hyo and Jae suk left behind with belly laugh.

///////////////////////