"Kind-Hearted Queen and Curel Princess"

"Eclipse"

The old physician enters into the Eun Hye’s room. He a little surprise when Gong Ju is so messy and her eyes are abnormal. Lady-In-waiting signaled him to sit the chair in front of Gong Ju. He sit and look frightened to the Gong Ju who glare him. He didn’t know anything why Gong Ju became like this. Lady-In-Waiting also didn’t tell him anything except to answer the turth what Eun Hye Gong Ju ask. But now Gong Ju is looked like so angry and her eyes are so dangerous.

“Physician….”…the physician a bit shake when Princess call him. Her sound is as cold as the winter breeze.

“Nehhh….Gong Ju”

“The Queen of Kim Emperor is really pregnant?”…the physician a little amaze for the Princess question. Is this the reason why the princess became like this?

“Yes…Gong Ju…Ji Hyo MaMa is pregnant”

“Is…Is the King so happy??”…he aware the Princess voice is a little shake when ask this question.

“Yes…Gong Ju...the King is so happy and he jump like a baby as don’t care we exist”

He knew Eun Hye gong ju bite her under lips to control her tear when she listen his explains.

“Physician”

“Neh…Gong Ju”

“Do you want to be Minister at your department??”…

the Princess question make him surprised. He didn’t know what he should answer and he can only look the Princess with amazing eyes. Eun Eye gong ju is now looking him with serious face and

“If you can damage the Queen pregnant… I swear I will make you to become minister…If you don’t……don’t dream you can be live peacefully”…….He nearly fainted when he heard.

He looks with amazing eyes to Eun Hye Gong Ju. He can’t believe our princess is will be cruel woman like that. Her eyes are proving that how much she cruel. The Queen is not only their guest but also the most important person of Kim Emperor. Kim Emperor also their allied country. No need to doubt that Kim Emperor is more powerful than their country. If the King know his queen is abort because of him, he sure he can’t live even a second in life.

“Gong Ju…If the King of Kim Dynasty know, that so dangerous for all”…he explain as use all of his strength for afraid that all will be troubled. But as a result, he gel a slap on his cheek from the Princess.

“How dare you??? You don’t need to explain me….I’m Princess…Your only plebs physician…do you dare to persuade me??”…she shout like a wild animal and prepare to slap again. So, he kneeled immediately and

“Forgive Me…Gong Ju…Please Forgive me…I’m wrong”…

He apologizes with sobbing. He was so sad for got a slap from the Princess. He is now 62 and he was one of the physicians who help the Queen when born her. Now he got the slap from the girl who aged is younger than his daughter. But he can’t do anything. He is only a physician. He kneeled with sobbing to get forgive from the Princess.

“Regard it…know your level…I’m not the one who you can explain what is good or bad…Arraso”…Eun hye said crudely.

“Nehh…Gong Ju…”

“So…don’t forget which I order…Make this queen to abort…Ada?”

“Ne…neh…Gong Ju”…When he promised, the Princess kick his kneel which still kneeled and tell go back.

The physician came back with heavy mind. He can imagine the bad incidents will be happen to their country if the King knew that is assassinated. But he can’t do anything because that is only the Princess’ order.

 

//////////////////

 

Ji hyo awake and as slowly open her eyes now she felt she energetic may be because of medicine. But Ji hyo a little surprise because Jong Kook sit beside her and look with bright smile.

“Oppa…What are you doing??”…Ji hyo ask while get up to sit. Jong kook helps immediately her to sit.

“Aishh…Oppa…I’m not patient… I can sit by myself” Ji hyo complain for treat her as a patient.

“Andwaee…you’re now carrying two persons …don’t nothing do yourself…Oppa will do for you” Jong kook still stubborn.

“Oppa…your monkeys are only as big as our fingernail” Ji hyo explain to stubborn king.

“Ahhh…Mola…don’t complain Ji hyo yah…Let me take care as much as I can…now I feel two feelings”

“What two feelings?”

“Happy and afraid…I’m happy we possess babies but I’m afraid something will happen to you and our babies…I’m afraid Ji hyo yah”…he said and hug Ji hyo. Yes…he so afraid something bad will happen to Ji hyo. He can’t let anything to her…anything.

“Don’t worry Oppa…Me and our babies completely safe under their Appa protect…” Ji hyo comfort him. She know Jong kook will be worried them. He is now more over protective as usual. Ji hyo tight her hug and

“Ohh…Oppa…Let’s give the present to the physician” Ji hyo try to change the direction of words.

“Wae???”

“The medicine that he gave is good…Now I’m so energetic… And he also the one who tell the good news…so let we give the gift him”….Jong kook smile widely for the kind hearted Queen. This is also one of reasons why he love Ji hyo.

“Okkk…As my lady wish…”…Jong kook said as cup her face. Jong kook giggle when Ji hyo is pout her lips cutely.

“You’re look like a kitty Ji hyo yah…”

“Really?? Don’t you want to kiss this cute kitty”….Jong kook look his lady with eyes with full of question.

“Wae???Is this demand??”…Jong kook tease his lady.

“Wae???Shiro…” Ji hyo ask dissatisfied with frowning.

“Anni…that’s my pleasure”….he said and kissed to his lovely lady. He also love her for openly tell her feeling. She never pretended him. That’s why he love her so much. Jong kook was deep their kiss to become the passionate one. They kiss passionately and sincerely as showing how much they desire each other. Ji hyo face is full of the soft and passionate kiss from Jong Kook. Ji hyo’ when Jong kook kiss her neck make him more desire. He nonstop kiss her neck and lips make her more . Finally, Jong kook make Ji hyo to lay softly. He covers her body from above but make sure not to weight Ji hyo tummy. He look lovely to his lady while untie her dress. After that he kiss her bare shoulder and Ji hyo also take off his dress at that time.

“Ji hyo yah…”…he call her name with full of desire.

“Nehh”

“Let Oppa in…before our boys not bigger”…he request Ji hyo while look her eyes dizzily.

Ji hyo only nod with blush face. After that, they make love session look like their morning is now full of love and makes perfect each other full of desire. After they got the pleasure, they cuddling each other and embrace look like they not satisfy for showing each other how much they love.

“Saranghae…”…Jong kook kiss her who now so tired.

“Me too…Saranghae Oppa…And our babies also Saranghae to Appa”…Ji hyo said with catching her breath and that make Jong kook smile widely.

 

///////////////

 

The old physician now on the way of the Queen’ room by carrying two bowls of medicine. If carefully look him, we can clearly see his hand are a little shake. He also limping… because of his kneel is pain for the kicked of Princess at yesterday night. He walk with heavy step to the Queen’ room. He look two bowls of medicine with teary eyes. The one is the medicine to energetic and the next one is poison can damage the pregnant. Now, he also arrived in front of the Queen’ room. He forced his breath and knock the door.

“Come In…” the soft and kind voice appear from the room. He slowly push the door and found the King and the Queen sitting at the table. He slowly approach near them.

“Ohh…Is this physician who told you”…the physician a little afraid when the Queen ask to the King. He look the Queen gingerly may be the Queen know their dirty plan. But the Queen look him with kindly eye when the King nod and she smile him.

“Sit…Physician…I really want to see you…”…the Queen said brightly.

“Wh..Why?? MaMa”…he ask hesitantly.

“You’re medicine is so good…I’m energetic after drinking…And you also the one who carry the good news for us…So…Thank you Physician”…the Queen kindly said. That makes the physician to touch for the kindness of the Queen. She was really different their Princess. Their princess is so cruel to can kill the faultless baby. 

And the queen takes a beautiful box and push in front of him.

“That’s for you Physician…I hope you will enjoy”

He hesitate to touch the box and so he look with wide eyes to the King and Queen. Both are look him kindly and signal to open. So, he open with shaking hands and he even control his tear. This is the first time he got creditable. He was so touched and happy for that. When he opened, he found the gold nails which use at acupuncture.

“MaMa…that so valuable”….He try to deny. But the King hold his hand and

“Take it…deserve for you….that also the present from my Queen…she really want to appreciate you…If you deny, she will be sad”…the King stop his deny. When he looks the queen, the Queen is nodding him.

“Thank…Your Majesty and MaMa”…he really happy now. But when he thought about order form the Princess, his face is suddenly sad. They are not his country’ King and Queen although they are kind. They are only guest. His duty is to serve for his country. So, he can’t do anything. Therefore, he takes the poison bowl and place in front of the Queen. This poison is will be effect after five hours from the Queen drank.. Therefore, he will be safe for less doubt to this medicine. The Queen take the bowl with smile softly and drink.

“Miahne MaMa…I will take punish next life for my fault…But now…I want to alive MaMa…Please Forgive Me…Please”

 

////////////////

(Thanks for your reading and for your comments. They are vitamins for me...Thanks a lot)