"Please~~~"

"Eclipse"

 

At the palace, Jong kook, his four men and their (100) soldiers was leave the palace. Even though Bu-Yaw King apologize him, Jong Kook didn’t forgive. He and all of their men are leaved the palace. Jong Kook ordered to the army which have at their borderland and camp at the border line between Bu-Yaw country and their country for war at the same night. And the army of their country was also marching to the borderland according to the order of the King. Jong Kook and his four men are also wore armor to be ready of the war.

And Jong Kook declares that ‘Bu-Yaw country not sends the Queen Ji Hyo safely to their back within two days, they will wage the war’. Jong Kook send (50) soldiers to the forest between their countries.

“Jae Suk hyung…Let we also find Ji Hyo…I can’t wait the news only sitting”….Jong Kook said.

“Pleas…calm down…now the time is so late…so dangerous for you…Let we find at morning”…Jae Suk persuade him.

“No…no…I can’t…I so worry Ji Hyo…she will be now so afraid…she is now pregnant…how much she will be afraid and tired”…Jong kook said and cry as he can’t control his mind.

“Yes…I know Jong Kook ah…but believe me…this forest is the one that they can hide…we can search at morning…”…Jas suk said with tap his shoulder.

“Neh…hyung…please calm down…” Gwang Soo comfort and hug him.

“Take a rest Jong Kook ah… we will be come back after checking the camp”…Minister Ji said and pull the other men outside of the tent for want to give the time the King to live alone.

After all are out, Jong kook cry hardly.

“Ji Hyo yah…Ji Hyo yahhhh….Ji Hyo yahhhhhhhhhhh…please…please be safe Ji Hyo yah…Oppa can’t live without you…you knew that…you’re my life Ji Hyo yah…please safe…Ji Hyo yah”…he cry with all of his heart. After he cry, he try to be calm down as living silently.

“Oppa…Please Save Me…I  need you Oppa…Uri babies also need you Oppa…Please Save us”

“JI HYO YAH”….right …that’s Ji hyo…he heard from his heart. That is Ji hyo. Ji hyo is now need him. She need me. Jong Kook hurriedly came out from the tent. He doesn’t found his men that may be they don’t finish yet checking the camp or they have conversation at other place while gives his time to live alone. So, he doesn’t search them and he take his horse as riding with fast speed.

“Ji Hyo yah….Oppa come to you…please don’t afraid…stay strong Uri Ji Hyo”…Jong kook longing in his mind. He ride the horse with full of speed. The winter breeze are now blow strongly. They brush his skin harshly. His body is as cold as ice stone. But he don’t cold…he didn’t even felt the feeling of cold. He is hot… his body was burned with the worries for Ji Hyo. They are burned him like hellfire. If he can’t save Ji Hyo…If he can’t save his life…he can’t imagine how will be alive the left of his time.

“Please…stay strong my lady”...

 

/////////////////

 

After he ride rashly about an hour, now he reach the base of the mountain. He can’t go with the horse. So, he tied the horse at one of tree. He don’t know now what time is it. But he can see clearly everything because of this day is full moon day. With the thanks of moon and stars, he can climb the mountain smoothly. On the mountain, the winter’s wind is harsher. He so pity for Ji Hyo. If Ji Hyo is in this mountain, she will be so cold.

Jong Kook climb difficulty about 20 minutes and after he reach to the top of mountain.

“Jae Suk hyung right…this is the best place to hide”… Jae Suk said him at the camp to find this mountain at morning. He is general. So, he is more expert at situation of the estate more than him. He find thoroughly everywhere. But he take care to silent for worry the enemy will be heard and get the time to run. After finding about thirty minutes, now the time is nearly dawn. He can see the light in the sky. The scene is so beautiful. But he can’t feel that beauty. He raise his speed of finding but take care to silent. Suddenly he found the light. This light so dim. But he sure that is light. So, he stalking near the light and he found that light is come out from the cave. He stalk carefully into the cave.

“Ji hyo”…now he found his love. He found his life. He run near her and he forgot about the enemy at that time. He only see and careful Ji Hyo.

“Ji hyo…kwechana???”…he ask and untie her hands. Ji Hyo look him wide eyes and shakes her head rapidly. But he only untied Ji Hyo hands. After her hands are free, Jong Kook felt the sharp pain at his arm. Yes…he forgot about the enemy. Jin Hyuk hack him behind his back. But thanks for his armor; he only get a cut on his arm but fierce. Jong Kook turns quickly and shield Jin Hyuk’s next chop with his sword.

“Chweng!!!!”….the sound of two swords touch is appeared loudly. Both of them are forced their sword to shield them. At that time, Jong Kook kick his stomach that make Jin Hyuk fall on the ground. He lift his sword and hack to Jin Hyuk from above. But Jin Hyuk roll beside and avoid his sword. Jin Hyuk stand again and fight back with him. But the strength is Jong Kook more. The last, Jong Kook kick his lungs that make to slip the sword and stab Jin Hyuk stomach with sword. Jin Hyuk fall down to the ground not moving. He lift his knife again and prepare to stab again.

“Oppa… he also die…don’t waste your energy”…Ji hyo stop him and hug him from back.

Jong Kook turn and hug his lady tightly.

“Ji hyo yah….Are you ok Ji Hyo yah…Oppa…so worry…so worry nearly to die”…Jong Kook said with half sobbing.

“Neh…I’m ok Oppa…I’m more when you save me”…Ji Hyo said brightly. Jong Kook kiss her head continuously and

“Are Uri babies also ok??”…Jong kook ask while checking Ji Hyo.

“Neh…Uri babies are safe”…said Ji hyo with smile. Jong Kook rub her hair lovely.

“Ok…Ji Hyo yah…Let’s we go back first”…Jong Kook said and go out of the cave as hugging Ji Hyo tightly. He feel Ji Hyo is so cold that her body is so cold. He embraces tightly to warm. At that time, they saw the group of soldiers is coming to their ways. Although Jong Kook found, they didn’t found them yet. According their uniforms, they are not his soldiers. They are Bu-Yaw’s soldiers. So, he pull Ji Hyo beside the small valley and hide with laying on the ground. They heard the soldiers are passing not far away the valley. Ji Hyo look worriedly his arm which get injury. After the soldiers passed, Jong Kook prepared to run while lift Ji Hyo.

“Oppa…Why don’t you call the soldiers for help”… Ji Hyo said and pulling Jong Kook to sit beside her.

“I don’t believe them…I’ve already declare the war…so, we can’t believe them”…Jong Kook explain and Ji Hyo bandage his wounds with the edge of skirt which she tear. At that time, they heard the footsteps. So, they hide again while crawling on the ground. Jong Kook hold his sword ready.

“SEARCH….they can’t reach so far…catch it….that’s my order”… they clearly heard Jin Hyuk’s voice. Look like he still alive and ordered the soldiers to catch them. Jong Kook tight his embrace to his lady and cover as a shield. He hold the sword with ready position if the soldiers found them, he can attack fast. Fortunately, they passed beside them and ran to the front direction. Ji Hyo can’t even breathe for afraid. The mountain is also so silent and they can hear the sound of snow drop on the leaf. So, Ji Hyo close and nose for afraid other will be heard her breath. Jong Kook start to run while holding tight his lady hand when they don’t heard any voice. Jong Kook decided to run upper the mountain because Jin Hyuk and the soldiers are may be search the downwards of mountain. After a twenty minutes running, Ji Hyo can’t continue cause she so tired. She was so weak.

“Oppa….you run and leave me…I can’t”…Ji hyo said tiredly while catching her breath. Jong Kook hug and

“Pabo…How can I leave you alone Ji Hyo yah…I never leave you until I die…Arraso”…he said as pinch softly her cheek. After, he lift Ji Hyo on his back and walk quickly. He also so tired. Because of his wound on arm make him nearly faint. But he tense his mind. He can’t pass out, Ji hyo will be afraid if he pass out. So, he bite his under lip and start to run while carry Ji Hyo on his back.

Jong Kook kneeled down on the ground after running long time. Now, he so tired for open his eyes. His eyelids are even so heavy for him. He even think he will be died as soon. Ji Hyo jump from his back and lift Jong Kook.

“Oppa”…Ji hyo help to lift him and she cry so badly for pity her husband.

“Don’t cry…when Uri Ji hyo so depressed like that”…he said sweetly and try to wipe her tear. But his body doesn’t follow his wish. He even can’t lift his finger. His wound is so pain nearly burst out.

“Oppa…please brace…I’ll save you”…Ji Hyo said and lift his arm on her shoulder as try to walk. Jong kook is so heavy for her. But she don’t care, she can’t left her husband alone in the middle of enemies.

“Ji Hyo ya…Don’t stubborn…you run now…left oppa there”…Jong Kook bagging to his stubborn wife. Ji Hyo act like she doesn’t hear anything and try her best to walk.

“STOP!!!!!!!!”………they know. They know now Jin Hyuk and his soldiers are found them. Jong Kook hugged Ji Hyo in his chest and turn behind to face the soldiers. He take out his sword with using all his force.

“Song Ji Hyo…If you don’t want to die to your husband…you need to come to me”…Jin Hyuk said with ironic voice while holding his stomach which is bleeding. Ji Hyo look up Jong Kook face and Jong Kook shake his head to her as no need to listen his words. He make Ji Hyo lean to his chest and

“No one can’t take my lady from me…till I die”…Jong Kook said with tightly hold his sword. All of soldiers are advances and fight with Jong Kook. Jong Kook cover Ji Hyo from the front and fight with the soldiers. Even though the one and many, Jong Kook was can fight level to all soldiers. At that time, Jin Hyuk run and kick Jong Kook arm which got injury. Jong Kook was fall on the ground because of pain. Jin Hyuk lift his knife and prepare to hack.

“ANDWAEEEEEEEEE”…….Ji Hyo shout. Jin Hyuk stop and turn to the Queen.

“I told you…If you want to save your husband…you need to come to me”…said Jin Hyuk. Ji Hyo look to her pitiful husband with tears. Jong Kook shake his head not to go.

“Oppa…you always save me…Now my time to save you”…Ji Hyo said from her mind. But she believe Jong Kook can heard. Jong Kook nonstop shake his head and try to crawl near Ji Hyo. But Jin Hyuk step on the injury arm of Jong Kook.

“Arghh”

“Stop it…Stop it…Don’t touch him”…Ji Hyo shout with tears. Jin Hyuk beckons her to come him. Ji Hyo go near Jin Hyuk with heavy steps. Jin Hyuk look Jong Kook with ironic smile and

“Please take care Uri Eun Hye”…said Jin Hyuk. At that time the arrows are fall onto Bu-Yaw soldiers. Jong Kook found his men and soldiers are advance to them. He can’t describe how much he happy.

“Your Majesty!!!!!”…. Jae Suk and Gwang Soo are run to Jong Kook. Ji Hyo was so happy and try to run to Jong Kook.  But Jin Hyuk pull her and hug her neck with point the knife.

“Don’t come near me…If you don’t want to get her dead body…don’t approach near me”…Jin Hyuk shout and move backwards slowly by dragging Ji Hyo.

“Oppa….”…Ji Hyo reach her hands to front as bagging to save her.

“Ji Hyo yah…”… Jong Kook really want to snatch Ji Hyo from that crazy man. But Jin Hyuk’s sword is on her neck, that he can’t make anything. They can slowly approach near them. But Jin Hyuk keep move backwards like search the way to ran. But all of Jong Kook’s soldiers are around him and close the run way.

Jin Hyuk slowly and slowly move backwards and they reach at the cliff. No way to move backwards.

“Stop it… Do you really want to her die”…Jin Hyuk shout and press his sword on Ji hyo neck.

“Arghh”… Ji Hyo get the cut on her neck.

“STOP…STOP…Don’t do like that…Jin Hyuk Ssi..I will let you go…please don’t do like that”…Jong Kook bag to Jin Hyuk. He can’t look Ji Hyo pain.

“Huggg…. Am I crazy?? I don’t believe you Jong Kook Ssi”… Jin Hyuk said and move a little backwards. Now, he reach the edge canyon and wind are blown harshly them.

“OPPA…”

“Hyuk Ah….”……… Bu-Yaw King and Yoon Eun Hye are also arrived at that time.

“Hyuk Ah… what are you doing??...Don’t make the trouble??”…..Bu-Yaw King bag his son. Jin Hyuk look his father with tears and

“Don’t forgive me…Aba MaMa…I don’t deserve to be your son”…said Jin Hyuk with crying. And he look Yoon Eun Hye and

“Eun Hye ah….”

“Nehh….Oppa”

“Sarang Hae”……….he said kindly to Eun Hye. And he move back one step. He whisper near Ji Hyo ear.

"Greet your husband...this is our last breath and last words"... he said and tight her enck.

“Oppa Save Me…Please~~”…..the weak voice appear Ji Hyo mouth. Jin Hyuk was smile to all with evil smile and jump from the mountain together with Ji Hyo.

“JI HYO YAHHHHHHHH”~~~~~~~~~~~ that loud voice was echoed the whole mountain.

 

//////////////////