"Forgive Me"

"Eclipse"

"This tow big rooms are for Your Majesty and Her Majesty"....Jin Hyuk shows two big rooms.

"The other rooms are for Minister" Jin Hyuk said politely with look back to Jong Kook and his followers.

"Thank Jin Hyuk Goong...But I'm and the queen don't need two room...a room is enough"...Ji hyo push slightly to Jong kook' shoulder and look apologetic to Jin Hyuk goong.

"Ahhh...Ok...Take a rest peacefully...We have welcome ceremony at night...I will come to take you...So...Let me go back"...Jin Hyuk speaks politely and bows his head before go back.

"OPPA... Why are you always telling like that??...Don’t you shame??" Ji hyo scold to Jong kook when Jin Hyuk leaved. Jong kook anger when Ji hyo scold him. He said purposely because he knows this guy look his lady the whole time.

He can't let the other man look his lady with dirty mind. But Ji hyo scold him. Doesn’t she know how much he is jealous to her??...Did she only know to scold him?

"Oppa...What happened to your face??" Ji hyo soft her voice and ask the King when his face is so tensed suddenly.

"No...Miahne...I'm wrong"...Jong kook reply coldly and enter the room first by left Ji hyo alone outside.

"Noona...Why are you scold him??" ...Kwang Soo ask his noona who left with shocking. Ji hyo awake when Kwang Soo asks her.

"Because he doesn’t need to tell like that in front of other person" Ji hyo explain.

"He said because he so jealous you...noona"

"Yes...I know...but I'm also wrong Kwang soo ah...but he don’t need to angry like that…I’m only asking…" Ji hyo explain with blank face. She doesn't understand why the King angry likes that. That not so serious to angry like that.

"Ok...Ok...go in Ji hyo ah...We also need to rest"....Jae Suk said and pushed her to the door. And they also enter their room.

 

Ji hyo slowly open the door and found Jong kook lay in bed. Ji hyo silently walk near him and sit beside him. Jong kook opens his eys and look Ji hyo.

When Ji hyo try to speak with him, he turns his back to other side and close his eyes.

"Oppa..." Ji hyo softly call to console him.

"I want to sleep"...Jong kook cold voice made her not to continues her words. Ji hyo sigh slowly and

"Keure...Take a rest Oppa"...Ji hyo said and kiss his cheek. She stand and get out of the room when Jong kook nothing reply. She visit to other room for waste the time.

Actually, she also really wants to sleep but she can't sleep while looking the King back. She know the King is really angry her. So, she decided not to rest and waste the time by visiting at the other room.

When near the ceremony time, Ji hyo enter the room again to prepare for the King. She found the King awake and sat on the bed. Actually, Jong kook also can’t sleep when his lady go outside. He waited without sleeping. But he anger when she didn’t come back even though he angry her. When she enter, he glare her with eagle eyes and

"Why are you come back??" Ji hyo surprised for the question.

"I...I… prepare to you for ceremony" ...she said hesitantly. Now, she was afraid for the King so tense to her.

Jong kook told nothing and removed his cloak. Ji hyo quickly approach him and help the King. She chooses the bright blue dress with dragon at back and help to wear the King. She knew the King will never deny the dress which she choose for him. After they together, the King didn't let Lady-In-waiting to wear his dress and he only let and request her to do. She also satisfies for that and she really want to live beside her as his wife not his queen.

Jong Kook too...he also wanted to live beside her as a husband not her King. For only between them, doesn’t have their throne. As she knew, the King doesn’t reject and let her wear the bright blue dress. After changing his dress, Ji hyo change her dress with the light blue floral dress to match with Jong kook. Jong kook peep his lady who so gorgeous with light blue dress. He satisfy when Ji hyo wear his gift hairpin but he make his face tense and noting tell her for punish to shout him.

Both of them are go out of the room after finish preparing.

They found the others are waiting in front of the room. That time the person who came to take them is not Jin Hyuk. Eun Hye, Bu-Yaw princess came. She wears the bright red dress and Ji hyo thought she is so perfect with red.

Ji hyo stumble suddenly for gazing Eun hye, the other are run near her to help. Jong kook was nearly to help her when she fell. "No...She will be ok...you need to act not to her scold you again...try it Jong Kook ah"...he encourage himself and stop his preparing to lift her and let Kwang Soo help her. Eun hye satisfy when the King not take care his queen. She even giggled in her mind and glance the King for hoping would be look her. But the King only pays attention to his queen who cleaned her dress. She a little jealous but it's ok...the King didn't help his queen is so satisfy to her.

Ji hyo felt pain at her heart, when the King didn't help her and take care as usual in front of the Bu-Yaw Prince. She feels sad for neglecting her like that. But she try her best not to show the sad on her face.

 

At the ceremony, the two kings sit at the center of the stage. The queen sit alone silently at the table of beside the King' table. Jong Kook neglects her and him only chatting with Bu-Yaw King.

She so lazy and head-ache for didn't sleep at evening. She really wanted to rest now but she tries to interest the dance show. After the dance show, Princess Eun-Hye went down from the stage and she plays the hub and sing.

All of the men are stare in her beauty and amazing in her sweet voice. Ji hyo also like her voice that so sweet. She glance to the King and she found that the King also look like enjoy because he smile brightly. But actually, Jong Kook peep his lady the whole time. When he found Ji hyo turn her head to him, he act like he is enjoying making to her jealous. But look like Ji hyo is not jealous and she even watch back to the Princess. He dissatisfy why Ji hyo never jealous him even though he always sensitive and jealous concerning with her. But he didn't know that he is the most believe man for Ji hyo. Ji hyo doesn't happy the King enjoy the princess' music. But she blames herself in her mind, she can't feel like that. He is always loyal to her and she knew in her mind no one can replace in the King heart. She have full confidence concerning with the King. After the princess end the song, all are clapping loudly. She found the King also clapping with smile that makes her a little pout. After the Princess come back to the table, the Prince Jin Hyuk down again and show his fencing ability. Ji hyo is watching amazing the ability of the Prince.

Jong Kook nearly burst out his jealous when he found his queen so interest that stupid man' fencing. To control his mind, he draught all cup of alcohol. Unfortunately that makes him choked. Ji hyo look back when the King coughing and she run near him when she found that he choke the alcohol. Eun hye also ran near him and arrive the same time with the Queen. Jong kook suprise when the both two women give handkerchief the same time. Really, he no needs to think again which one to take and he definitely took Ji Hyo's. But now, he did not satisfy to his lady for watching the Prince. So, he chooses the Princess' handkerchief. He surprised when Ji hyo immediately go back her table and not even glance him again. She not even asked him Ok or not. Now, he nearly regret for his neglect to his beloved lady. His lady' warm face is now as cold as ice. She didn't even glance him and neither smile nor laugh. She sits like statue. He felt bad now for his cruel to her in front of other country. On the other side, Eun hye nearly jump for choosing her handkerchief. She peek the King while hoping the King will be look her. But she worry the King face is frowning. She look the queen and she satisfy for the queen face is so cold and tense. She giggle in her mind and "You good Eun Hye ...I know the world have no man who didn't fall to you"...she thought satisfied.

After the ceremony finish, Ji hyo immediately return without waiting the King. She is so upset and didn't want to look his face. Jong kook searches his lady after greeting the King Bu-Yaw.

But he didn't found anywhere.

"Kwang Soo yah...Do you see Ji hyo???"...he asks kwang soo with hopeful.

"Noona??...I found noona go back..." Jong kook immediately goes back to the room without waiting anyone.

But he doesn't found anyone when he enters the room. He go out again and search near the building. He panics when he didn't found Ji hyo nowhere.

"Ji hyo yah...where are you?? Oppa Miahne...Oppa bad...Miahne"....Jong kook shout and search around the building.

He came back the room again with hoping Ji hyo arrived. At that time, he found the light in the room which is beside of his room. He goes near the room and slightly open the door and peek inside.

He found Ji hyo is laying in that room. He can now sigh when Ji hyo found. He enters the room silently and approach near her. He felt pain when he found Ji hyo sobbing.

"Ji hyo yah...."....Ji hyo stop her sobbing and pull blanket to her face when Jong kook call. Jong kook sit beside her and

"Ji hyo yah...why are you sleep in that room??"......he ask softly but Ji hyo nothing reply.

"Ji hyo yah...Oppa wrong...please forgive me...Uri Ji hyo is kind enough to forgive right?" Jong kook pleads but Ji hyo as usual silent.

"Oppa jealous you Ji hyo yah...you know that Oppa love you so much...So..Oppa so angry when the other look Uri Ji hyo"...Jong kook console his lovely lady.

"Ji hyo yah...don't make me sleep alone...Oppa can't sleep without you...Get up and go back to our room Ji hyo yah..."...Jong kook said while hugging Ji hyo upon the blanket.

Jong kook sigh and he know his lady is so stubborn. That also his mistake and look like Ji hyo will not forgive him. Thefore, he lifts her suddenly and make Ji hyo shock.

"What are you doing??Put Down Me!!!"...Ji hyo shout angrily when the King lift her suddenly. But Jong kook neglect her and goes out from the room and enter their room.

"PUTTTT DOWNNNN".......Ji hyo shout out loudly.

"Anni...You can continue your angry Ji hyo yah...but you can't make me sleep without beside you" Jong kook said and laid her on the bed.

Ji hyo glare him angrily and turn back to the wall and sleep without talking anything. Jong kook sighs and feels sad for his mistake. So, he decided don't disturb her. He change his dress with comfortable one and lay softly beside her.

Ji hyo look like can't forgive him now. She was breathing harshly because of she so angry. She even sleeps without changing her dress. He feel sad Ji hyo sleep uncomfortably for doesn't want to look him.

"Ji hyo yah....Oppa miahne..." Jong kook apologized softly and take her hairpin and lose her tied. When Ji hyo don't struggle, he unties her dress but don't take off to only a little comfort. Jong kook hug her from behind but Ji hyo struggle him.

"Pleas Ji hyo yah...you don’t need to forgive me if you still angry...but let me hug you..." Jong kook pleads pitifully. Jong kook hug again but Ji hyo don't struggle at that time. So, he tight his hug and

"Oppa really really Miahne...Please forgive this stupid man Ji hyo yah" he apologize again and both fall sleep without talking nothing again.

 

///////////////////////////