"Promise"

"Eclipse"

" Oma mama...Don't do that..why are you cruel to me " Joong Kook look at his mother who sitting by wearing i don't back my decesion.

" Neh I cruel...but you don't know how you cruel to me " his mom reply with glaring.

" Oh...Wae...when i do " he reply innocently...yes..he innocent he can't never do his mother to upset like this.

" Don't you know Joong Kook ah..I'm your mother..when I see you suffer like that do you think i can bear " his mom told him softly.

" Ah...this is the reason i know...but you know that right? i always become a fool when concern with her " he smile weakly.

" I know..but she is now become death person joong kook ah...you are not same with her...you're alive..Don't you consider the people who live under your shadow...You're King Joong Kook ah..." his mom says with crying. He felt pain when he saw his mom tear.

 

" Oma mama... I promise i will not happen again like that and try my best to forget her ok?? " he try to comfort his mom.

" Really? you promise me right? " his mom reply with hoping eye.

" Neh...I promise you and now please eat lunch Oma mama..Don't threaten me like that ...you know I have only you"

" Neh...I know..that's my son " she hug the king with falling tear. She happy ...she know her son never give promise easily which he can't.

 

 

//////////////////////////

 

One man who ride the horse fastly enter a small village which so far from the palace. He directly ride his horse to the last house which situated the back of the village. He stop and come down from the horse and enter the house. He stopped at front and called a name.

 

" Ji Hyo yah...Ji Hyo yah... Are you there "

A beautiful lady come out from the small cottage. Even though she wear the poor dress, she's so beautiful.

 

" Neh Yoo Jae Suk oppa...why are you shouting like that...I'm not deaf..Ada " she says teasing with beautiful smile.

" Aigoo this girl only know to tease and smile " he reply with his sour face.

" Whats Oppa? something wrong? why are you face become like that? " she ask may questions to the man which wear sour face.

" Ji Hyo yah...."

" Neh..."

" Queen give me instrction.....she managed...managed...."  when she heard the words of ' Queen' her eyes full with tears.

Yoo Jae Suk breath the air to become full of his lungs beacause he pity in front of lady so much..but he have no choice..he must says this words.

" She managed the King to marry someone..."  after his words finish...he saw the shaky woman with full of tears in her eyes.

" Ji Hyo yah... Are you ok?? " he hold her shoulder he know that this woman have no strength to stand... now this lady is sitting on the ground and he pat her shoulder try to comfort her.

 

" Ji Hyo yah...you so tired right? " he know that this lady try her best to cover her idenity and hide this poor place while suffering many troubles.

" But all are for our King ...we can't nothing to do except that Ji Hyo yah..."

" Yes...Oppa right...that are for my King...So I'm glad Oppa...I really glad...I should happy right? " she said and rub her face with hand.

"Okay Oppa..now I'm cooking lunch...Please wait a moment here and go back after have lunch" She said and enter the cottage.

 

Yoo Jae Suk looking her back with sorrow. " Miahne Ji Hyo yah...thats all are you and King's fate..we can't do anyting only cruel to you...I'm so sorry "

 

////////////////////////////

 

" Oma mama....I can't marry no one.....no one Ever!!!!!!!!!!! " Joong Kook shout and glare to his mother.

The old queen looking her son and kneel down suddenly .

" Oma mama...What are you doning now?? Are you kill me " he lift his stubborn mother but old queen refuse and struggle with him.

" I'm not kill you my son...I'm try to save you..."

" But you kill me ...I can't marry with noone "  He said decidely.

" No ...you will marry...if you refuse my request, i'm sure you will be found my dead body tomorrow"

Joon Kook look at Queen with unbelieveable eye.

" Oma mama ...why are you cruel to me like that "  he ask his mom nearly burst out.

" Joong Kook...I have no strength to quarrel with you...I will ask you the last question... " You wanna see my dead body"

Silent.........

" Do you wanna see me my dead body"

Silent.......

" JOONG KOOK........."

" No ...Oma mama...please do as you wish" he reply weakly and left his mother.

" Ok..so I will throughout manage for you wedding...Thanks my son" the queen shout back to hear her son.

" Sorry my son...i have nothing to do...i wish to see your new life before i dead" she said in her mind.

 

////////////////////////////

 

 

Kim Joong Kook stand in front of the grave. In this grave, his beloved lady rest peacefully. Now he stand and gazing this grave is long about 2 hours. He don't know how to confess Ji Hyo about his marriage.

" Ji Hyo yah..you remember...I promise you I will not love the other woman except you and I will not marry anyone except you? "

" I think now I will be break our promise...but don't worry Ji Hyo yah...I will never love the other woman...I love only to you at past, present and future...You believe my promise right? "

" Now i will marry to someone Ji Hyo hay...Please forgive me...now i think this is the right time to let you go Ji hyo yah..." he said his words with sobing.

" Now i try the best to make happy to our omma Ji hyo yah...you know that she always worry and lonely....I'm...I'm..." he can't continue his words beacuse of sobing and tears are falling on the grave.

" I'm so sorry and forgive me...Don't forget I will love you till I die...ok? "

He sit beside the grave and cry about next 1 hour. When the sun setdown, he leave his beloved lady's grave with heavy legs.

 

/////////////////////////////////

(I'm so lazy to check again...so please forgive when you found spelling and grammar error.. Thanks)