"Nostalgia II"

"Eclipse"

 

After the class ended, Joong Kook stretched his hands boringly by yawning. At that time, he saw his lady passed beside him hurriedly covering her head with coat.

" Ohh...look like she have something important to do " he thought and prepared to follow. He secretly followed behind her and when he saw his lady was running fastly, he also started to run.

Now they reached in the town and the town was so silence. The sky was shine with little stars and the weather was so cold. The snows were falling heavily and the streets were covered with snows. But Joong Kook sweated because he ran fastly to catch his lady. The lady didn't aware his follwed and she ran with fast speed. Unfortunately, she slipped and falled on the ground hardly.

" Ahhh......" thats so pain and Ji Hyo can't stand because her legs twisted. " Ottoke...so pain and now I'm late my mother death anniversay " she thought helplessly.

" Ji Hyo ssi..." she's a little shaked when she heard the panic sound that calling her name. She turned back and saw a man who so exhausted and try hard to breath.

" Ji Hyo ssi....Are you ok? " the man asked again and she tried to see his face with the light of stars. When she saw the man was " The King " , she shocked and


" Your Majasty.." she treid to stand and bow down to the king.

" Ok Ji Hyo ssi...Don't try to bow me...I saw you got injury...Are you ok? " he asked with his concern.

" Yes...Majasty...I'll be ok..don't worry " she said and try to stand but unfortunately, she falled again.

" Ohh...I think your legs are twisted Ji Hyo ssi...Come..I'll send back to your home" he said and dragged Ji Hyo to his back.

Ji Hyo shocked and " Ohh...Don't do like this...Your Majasty...I can try to stand and walk slowly to my home" she said and refused.

But Joong Kook didn't listend her words and now he carried Ji Hyo on his back.

" Don't stubborn Ji Hyo Ssi...I have enoug strength to carry you...I can't neglect your injury..You know this also late and you can met with dangerous " he warned and walked carefully because street were so slipped with snow.

 

" Neh Your Majasty..." Ji Hyo said and rested her chin on his shoulder. The sense from Ji Hyo can make his heart to warm.

" Are you cold?" Joong Kook asked with his concern.

" No..Your Majasty...I'm only afraid you will get cold..because the weather is so cold and you wear thin dress " Her worry made him to smile and happy.

" It's ok Ji Hyo ssi...I'm strong.." he reply by wearing his best bright smile.

" Thanks Your Majasty...And...Why are you reach in the town that late time Your Majasty?? " Her question made him to blank and he didn't know how to answer.

" Ah...because...because..I've come to meet someone...yes..to meet someone " he answered hesitantly.

" Ahhh...I know Your Majasty"...she said with nodding.

"Ohh....that house is my home Your Majasty..we arrived" he stopped in fornt of the house which have the big wood door at the gate.

Ji Hyo knocked the door from his back and shout..

" Appa....Appa...pleas open the door now I'm arrive "... A moment later the old man opened the gate...

" Ohh...Ji Hyo waht happen " he asked worriedly when the old man saw Ji Hyo on the stranger's back.

" Please let me in first appa " ...After they arrived in the warm house, he set Ji Hyo softly and looked back and greeted the old man...

" Minister Song..Have you been well "...now the old minister recognized the King...

" Ohh Your Majasty...what happen to you, Your Majasty " he asked by bowing his head down..

" Anni Appa...I'm falled and Your Majasty helped me to back home " Ji Hyo explained by messaging her legs.

" Ahh....I know...so please let me to take the phyiscian Your Majasty  " Joong Kook reply by nodding his head and the old man ran outside of his house.

Joong Kood turned back to Ji Hyo and ...

" Are you ok with only one? I really want to wait with you but now i need to back Ji Hyo ssi "

" Neh...Your Majasty " Ji hyo said and bowed. Joong Kook didn't satisfy while she called him ' Your Majasty'..that like draw the line between them.

" If you really thanks to me...Please don't call me Your Majasty " when she heard his request, she looked him with her round eyes and..

" So..how should I call Your Majasty? "

" Call me Oppa..." he said with his soft smile.

" But how can I..." before her words end, he replaced his finger on her soft mouth by the signal of silence and she looked him with her big round eyes. He thought he can't control his mind when she looked him like that.

" Don't try to complain with me Ji Hyo yah...thats my order " when she heard he called her ' Ji Hyo yah ', she smiled softly. Joong Kook didn't aware he stared her face for a long time when she smile. He sense back when Ji Hyo shaking rapidly.

" Your Majasty...Your Majaty...Are you ok? "

" Hmm..Neh...I'm Ok...of course..but I'll be more ok if you call me Oppa " she smiled brightly and

" Nehh....Oppa " at that time, joong kook felt the butterflies are full of his stomach. Her voice of calling Oppa was so sweet . He pat her head softly and

" Ok..now the time to go back ji hyo yah...please take care you injury..ok? " he said

" Nehh..Oppa" she reply with her smile.

 

///////////////////

A month after they became close, that day Ji Hyo didn't attend the class.

" Kwang Soo yah...why ji hyo didn't attend the class? " he asked his young dongsang because he missed his lady so much.

" Ahh...don't you know hyung? Today Ji hyo will be engage with his father  friend's son "

" Whatttttttttttttttttttttttt " he shouted nearly happen kwang soo to deaf.

" Aishh...hyung ......why are you shouting like that "  before his words end, the King ran outside with his fast speed.

" Whats wrong with him " he muttered by holding his ears.

 

Joong Kook ride his horse with the fast speed. " Ani Ji Hyo yah....How can I give you to other man..Never.. Don't you know I love you so much nearly to die...so..don't think to marry with other man except me...I will never give you to other and never give up for loving you so much " he sweared and ride his horse fastly.

When he reached Ji hyo house, he saw the ceremony was celebrate. Ji hyo took a sip of wine and give the man, her future husband, who sit in fornt of her. Before the man took the glass, Joong Kook took the glass and drank all of wine. All are shocked for his acts. Ji hyo's father, the fiance and other pepole looked him with shocking expression. But he don't care.. he only take care the woman now looked at him with shocking expression.

" Song Ji Hyo...now you also take a sip of wine and I'm also drank wine.. So now you become my wife " he told seriously and turned back to the pepole by taking hold of Ji hyo's hand and

" Everybody...I'm King Kim Joong Kook...She's now become Queen Song Ji Hyo..If someone dare to stole my queen..I'm not hesitate to killed that someone " he said by galring the fiance who sit shockingly.

 

After announcing, he lifted Ji hyo to his horse and he sat behind her and get out from ceremony. He stopped his hores when he reached the bank which exist out of the town. He came down from the horse and helped Ji Hyo to down.

" Ji Hyo yah...Are you hate me? " he asked softly , he afraid that ji hyo will be hate him because of his acts.

Ji hyo shake her head softly but he saw a tear falling from her eye. He so panic when he saw her tears.

" Ji Hyo yah...Are you cry..Are you cry for taking out from this engagement...don't you wanna be my queen? " he asked panicly.

Ji hyo didn't answer and looked at him with her wide eyes which forming tear.

" Don't cry Ji Hyo yah...I can't stand with your tears...I can't bear Ji Hyo yah...If you don't want to my queen..I'll send back to your fiance..Let's go Ji Hyo yah " he said and turned his back beacuse he afraid Ji hyo will be saw his tear.

When he prepare to leave, a pair of soft hand hugged him from behind.

" Oppa...I'm cry because I'm happy Oppa..I never think you have some feeling upon me like I have..." when he heard Ji hyo confession, he thought he can die now.

" But Oppa...even though you asked my desire want to be queen or not...you don't confessed me up till now..Ada?? " 

Joong Kook turned to his beloved lady and embraced her tightly as he can't even let the wind to enter between them.

" Ji hyo yah...my acts are enogh more than confessed...You know how much I love you..I'm the King and I'm have nothing which I'm afraid in my history..but when concern with you..I'm always afraid that you will reject my feeling Ji hyo yah...so..I'm hesitate to confessed you Ji Hyo yah..But now I'm not afraid " he take the chin of his beloved lady to meet their eyes and

" I Love You So Much My beloved Ji Hyo " after his confession, he kissed Ji hyo lips softly and passionately. After long kiss, Ji hyo push Joong Kook and looked at his face by hugging his neck with her hands.

" I'm also Love you oppa " she said cutely and smile brightly. When he heard her confession, he embraced Ji hyo tightly again and

" I'm so happy Ji hyo yah....I'll be take this moment until I die and I'll be live together with you until we die..I'm swear I'm only love you Ji hyo yah " he said softly and kissed ji hyo head.

 

////////////////////////

( I want to thanks all of the viewers and forgive me when you found the errors beacuse I'm so lazy to check again..And your comments are also vitamins for me...Thanks a lot )