"Goongs are Missing"

"Eclipse"

“Where are Min Ho and Min Joon????...Where!!!!!!!!.PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"... Ji Hyo ask in shocking.

“Ji Hyo ah… Didn’t they come back to you??”… the Queen ask in panic.

“No…Eomeonie… I came now to fetch them”…JiHyo said and now she is tearfully.

“Don’t so worry…Ji Hyo ah…they also can be play in the palace”… the Queen comfort.

“Anni…It can’t be”…. that voice is appearing from Jin Young and that make more shock to Ji Hyo and the old queen.

“Jin Young ah…Do you know something??”… the old queen ask.

“Actually....actually… My brother was suspended from his position for get the complaint letter”…Jin Young explain.

“And So…”… the old queen and Ji Hyo ask the same time.

“I think…my brother take Min Ho and Min Joon”… Jin Young said hesitantly.

“Mwo????”… the same voice appear from the two women.

“I’m not sure…but my brother certainty will be come to me…but he didn’t appear …that is so…I think he take the goongs”… Jin Young explain the possibility.

“Ji Hyo ah…Ottoke…”…the old queen ask worriedly and now she also teary.

“I don’t know…Eomeonie… the first we need to inform to Jong Kook Oppa”… Ji Hyo said in crying.

“Yes…Lets inform to the King… I also go back to my home to search my brother”… Jin Young said and run out of the room beside the two women. Suddenly, Ji Hyo pull Jin Young’s hand and

“Gomawo….Jin Young Ssi”… JiHyo appreciates her. That make Jin Yong blank a moment but she doesn’t have the heart to deny the Queen’s appreciate.

“That’s no need Ji Hyo MaMa… I also love them and that also can be my brother mistake…therefore, I have completely responsible for them”… Jin Young reply in blush and go out of the room to go back her house.

“Eomeonie… I’ll be informed to Oppa…Therefore, Please stay in the room calmly”… JiHyo said to the old queen who crying.

“How can I Ji Hyo ah?? My hearts are lost….” The old queen said and even more cry. When she saw the old queen happen like that, Ji Hyo try to control her mind not to weak and cry.

“They can be played in the palace Eomeonie… Please wait in this room to know if they come back”… Ji Hyo explain and the old queen accept with nodding.

“Ok… Ji Hyo ah... go quickly to Jong Kook…”… she said and push JiHyo out to go quickly.

Therefore, JiHyo ran non-stop to the conference room and she didn’t even rest a time. When she arrive to the conference room, she met the king out for finish the conference. Jong Kook a little shock when he saw JiHyo running with high speed and her face is even so red for oxygen lack.

“Ohh…JiHyo ah…What’s wrong”… Jong Kook ask and seize his wife who can’t break immediately for she running with high speed.

“Yahh…JiHyo ah…Why are you running that fast?? That’s so dangerous”…Jong Kook scold Ji Hyo while she catching her breath.

“O…Op…Oppa” JiHyo said with breathless.

“Neh???”

“Min Ho and….Min Joon are lose now”… JiHyo said hurriedly even though she so breathless.

“What?????” Jong Kook ask with blank.

“Min Ho and Min Joon are lose Oppa”… Ji Hyo shout to Jong Kook for her husband was blank.

“Don’t they play at their grandmother???”… Jong Kook ask.

“Yess…but now they are lose and….we think Jin Young’s brother take them”…

“MWO!!!!!!!!!!!!”… the King shout voice is echo the whole palace. When he shout, KwangSoo, Jae Suk, Dong Hoon and Minister Ji are approach near them for afraid they will be fighting.

“What’s wrong Your Majesty??”… Minister Ji ask first.

“Min Ho and Min Joon are lose”… Ji Hyo explain with sniffing.

“MWO!!!!!!!!!!!” the same words appear from this three man and as loud as Jong Kook.

“How dare he kidnap my boys”… Jong Kook said angrily and

“Jae Suk hyung ….KwangSoo”… Jong Kook call.

“Neh….”

“Search everywhere of the town with using the whole soldiers”…Jong Kook demand him and

“Neh…”… the two men run immediately to search them.

“Dong Hoon and Minister Ji….Please search the goongs in the place narrowly”

“Neh hyung…don’t worry…you can believe us”… Dong Hoon promised and ran immediately with Minister Ji.

“JiHyo ah…we need to go Jin Young’ home”… Jong Kook said and ran to their building to take the horse while pulling his wife.

 

//////////////////

 

“Jin Yong Ssi!!!!!” the King and the Queen enter to the house with calling.

“Your Majesty….Ji Hyo MaMa”… Jin Yong and her parents are saluted the King and the Queen.

“Jin Young Ssi… Do you found your brother??”… Ji Hyo ask hurriedly.

“No MaMa… Oppa didn’t come back to the house…look like my thought is right…but don’t worry MaMa nim… We demand the people to search my brother”… Jin Yong answer.

“So…So… Are Min Ho and Min Joon really got kidnap??”… JiHyo said weakly and fall to the ground.

“Ji Hyo ah…”… Jong Kook catch his wife who falling to the ground like a feather.

“Oppa…Ottoke…Uri Min Ho and Min Joon will be afraid now…Ottoke Oppa”… Ji Hyo said in crying hardly. Jong Kook control his mind to be calm as much as he can. He also can’t be weak now in front of his wife. He is only one who need to protect his family. He never let something bad happen to his family….

“Stay calm Ji Hyo ah… now, all are searching them…they will be found not soon”… Jong Kook comfort his wife.

“Neh…MaMa nim… we all are searching now… Please believe us…my son is will be bad at other but he have no heart to can kill the person…therefore, believe us… I can promise for my son”… Jin Yong’s father promised with serious face to the Queen. But Ji Hyo is still crying hardly till she pale.

“Ji Hyo ah...don’t cry …. You will be happen something before we found our sons if you continue you’re crying”… Jong Kook talk into his wife. After a moment, Ji Hyo try to stop her crying. Of course…she can’t happen something to herself before she found her dears. She have to strength to search them and protect them.

“You right Oppa…Let’s we also search our babies Oppa…I can’t stay like that”… Ji Hyo said and pulling her husband to go outside.

“Ok…Ji Hyo ah…Let we search them”… Jong Kook support her and they are go back of the town to search.  

They are searched everywhere but they didn’t found their goongs. When the time reach the night time, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo come back to the palace exhaustedly. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo met with their four men in front of the room.

“Oppa…Do you found Min Ho and Min Joon???...hmmm???”… Ji Hyo ask frenetically. Jas Suk look sadly to the queen and he shake his head slowly. Ji Hyo fall to the ground for her legs have no weak to stand.

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah…Where are you?? Please come back to Omma…Please”… Ji Hyo cry loudly while beating her chest. Her face is so wet with tears. The other men are try to lift Ji Hyo. But Ji Hyo was crying with tossing on the ground. Therefore, they give up to lift her and can look sadly to the queen. Jong Kook also cry silently while leaning the pillar. After he crying, Jong Kook go near Ji Hyo and lift his wife.

“Ji Hyo ah… Don’t cry… I believe we will be found our babies soon and they will be safe” Jong Kook said in sobbing. Ji Hyo hug her husband and

“Oppa…Ottoke…Uri Min Ho and Min Joon…Ottoke”…

“We will be find them till we found…therefore, please stay calm…tomorrow, let we find again”… Jong Kook comfort to his wife who nearly crazy.

“All can go back…”…Jong Kook said the other weakly and enter the room while lifting Ji Hyo.

When they reach the room, Jong Kook place Ji Hyo in the bed and cover with blanket.

“Ji Hyo ah…Please try to sleep…hmm”… Jong Kook said while rubbing softly her hair. But Ji Hyo nothing reply and cry silently in the bed. Jong Kook hug her upon and

“Uri…Uri Min Ho and ….Min Joon will be ok…Don’t cry Ji Hyo ah”… Jong Kook said in sobbing. He was also so worry for his babies. He nearly die to worry them. Ji Hyo can’t reply nothing and only cry hardly.

“Sleep…My dear”… Jong Kook comfort her and sleep beside. Even though he was soothing his wife, he also can’t inconsolable himself. He so missed and worry his twins.  When he thought his lovely twins was slept between them at yesterday, he more sad and tears are fall silently. Both of them can’t sleep the whole night but they haven’t talk each other and cry silently. When reach the dawn, Ji Hyo a moment drop off but suddenly she wake up for she dream about her babies.

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah”… she wake up happily but she know this is the dream, her heart are shattered pieces and she think her life is dark suddenly.

“Uri Min Honie…Min Joonie….”…Ji Hyo cry hardly and run into her babies room. And she cry as a crazy while embracing her babies clothes and blanket.

“Min Ho ahh….a hsk hsk……..Min Joon ah!!!!!!!”… Ji hyo cry with calling her sons name. Jong Kook wake up and run to the room when he heard the loud crying from his babies room. But He also cry silently while looking his wife. He can’t comfort Ji Hyo now because he also felt his heart is ache and nearly burst out.

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah…Please come back to Appa and Omma... Appa and Omma will be crazy if my babies happen something bad…Please”

 

////////////////////

 

(My story is will be ending the next chapter ........... Therefore, thanks a lot for patiently read my story... ^^ )