"You're My Destiny"

"Eclipse"

At their dinner,

"Ji hyo yah...don't sleep early...we need to go somewhere?" jong kook said while eating.
"Where?" Ji hyo ask but Jong kook only smile and nothing reply. Therefore, Ji hyo also didn't try to ask again.

At night, the King and the queen come out from the palace with riding the horse. Ji hyo is sitting in front of Jong kook.
"Ji hyo yah...Are you cold".....he only ask. He know Ji hyo is warm because he make sure Ji hyo wear thick clothes. Because of his manage, Ji hyo wear thick rabbit fur dress and coat.
"Anni...so warm in Oppa chest" Ji hyo said cutely.
"Good girl..." he said kiss his lady cheek and make her blush.

Jong kook stop his horse at the bank and help Ji hyo to get down. After she down, he seize her body in his fur coat make her warm and walk along the bank.

"Ji hyo yah...do you remeber that place?"
"Of course Oppa...the place you confessed me"......Jong kook smile and walk quietly along the bank holding each other.
 Jong kook stop walking and suddenly pull Ji hyo shoulder make them face to face.
"Ji hyo yah...I'm really sorry for my mother" Jong kook softly apologize.
"Anni....Oppa...I don't mind....that also my father fault"
"No...Ji hyo yah...No....Your father is innocent...
"What????"
"I'm already detected about that...but that's my mother cheat".......Jong kook said sadly. Ji hyo face change and her face is full with amazed and
"Ap...Appa...Innocent??" ask hesitately.
"Yes...your father is innocent..." Jong kook answer with nodding. Ji hyo cover her face and tears are appear in her eyes.
"Really?"..........
"Yes".......
Ji hyo finally cry dismally and Jong kook hug her.
"Oppa....I hated my father all ten years...that mean I made a mistake...I'm became troublesome daugher for my father" Ji hyo said and cry out loudly.
"Don't cry Ji hyo yah...Don't cry...Oppa don't like your tear" Jong kook tight his hug.
"Oppa...I'm bad...I'm bad" she said and slap her face harshly. Jong kook catch her hand worriedly and
"Don't do like that Ji Hyo yah....Oppa apologize you...don't do that..." he plead but don't let her hand afraid for she will punish herself again.
"Hsk...hskkkkk....Appa...Miahne...appa...hskkkk" Ji hyo cry out loudly in Jong kook embrace. Jong kook hug his crying lady tightly and he also control his tear.

After She cry about 20 minutes and now she only sobbing.
"Ji hyo yah....."
"Nehhh....Oppa"
"Loving to Oppa is so tired right??....because of Oppa...you misunderstanded with your father and you lived about ten years poorly and suffered many troubles" Jong kook blame himself and
tear falling from his eyes.
"Anniya...Oppa...don't blame yourself..." Ji hyo said weakly.
"Ji Hyo Yah?" he softly call Ji hyo.
"Immmmmmm"
"Do you want to solve this problem with my mother?...Even though she is my mother, I need to fair...I'm only love the truth" Jong kook said and his hand is Ji hyo back who lean in his chest.
Ji hyo doesn't reply and she only make silent.
"Ji hyo yah??"
"I don't Oppa...I forgived Mama...I'm only blame myself...So...let's forget about it....Now ...I want to apologize to my father" ...Jong kook suddenly cuddle her and go their horse.
"Ok...kaja...to father-in-law grave"

 

//////////////////////////

 

When they arrived to the palace, the time is over midnight. They found Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo are sleepy in front of their room. Jong Kook wake up them and let they sleep to go back their room.

"Woahhh....you're so icy " Jong kook cover her ear with his palm which is red because of cool.
"It's ok Oppa..." Although she said ok, she is quiver. When Ji hyo a little warm, Jong kook pull her in his embrace and
"Ji hyo yah....My dear" he call lovely.
"Wae"...................Ji hyo lean her head on his chest comfortably and reply.
"If we meet some difficulties when my mother back, promise me never give up...Aada?"
Ji hyo chuckle and "Wae....afraid?" Ji hyo tease.
"Ofcourse I'm afraid....I'm afraid you will lose again" he said and his voice is low because of sad feeling. Ji hyo pull out her body from his embrace and look Jong Kook.
When she saw Jong Kook sad face, she feel guilty and cup his face with her palm.
"No need to afraid Oppa...I'll be stay beside you" Ji hyo promised.
"Forever?"......Jong kook ask cutely......"yess...forever"
"never leave?"..............."yess....never leave"
"love me forever?"......" yess....love you forever"
"Twelve babies for me?"............."Three babies for you"............Jong kook disatisfy to Ji hyo answer.
"Shiro...twelve babies"...Ji hyo chuckle for acting the King cutely.
"Ok...ok...twelve babies for my big baby"...Ji hyo tease and pinch his cheek for acting cute.
"Yayyyyyyyy" Jong kook shout happily and pull Ji hyo into his chest and flip their body when lay on the bed.
"Oppa..." Ji hyo suprised.
"Ohhhh...my angel' eyes are swallow because of she cried so hard" Jong kook said softly and kiss her eyes. Ji hyo smile sweetly for touch jong kook love.
"Ji hyo yah" Jong kook call her name with looking her full of desire.
"nehhh...oppa"
"Sarang hae..." he said and kiss her softly. "me too" she reply between their kiss. Jong kook kiss her softly. He admirely her tounge and kiss tasety. Their soft kiss slowly change to passionate one.


After the long passionate kiss, Jong kook move his lips to ear and blow the wind to her ear. "Oppa..." Ji hyo push his face because of itchy. Jong kook catch her hand and hold beside with his hands.
He kiss her neck and . Her white neck is red with full of love marks. Ji hyo bite her under lips not to let out loud moan. He kiss her chin and kiss her lips again until out of breath.
They depart only when the oxygen lack in their lungs. Ji hyo lips are swallow and closed her eyes because of tired. Jong kook slowly untie her upper blouse and open.
"Oppa...." Ji hyo look him with rabbit eyes. He know she excited and afraid same time.
"Don't worry Ji hyo yah" he comfort and kiss her white chest harshly.
"Ahhh...Oppa" Ji hyo moaned and close her eyes again. Jong kook kiss her collarbones and his kisses are lower and lower. He kiss her upon her skirt and message softly.
"Oooo...paaaa" Ji hyo moaned and grist the blanket tightly. Joong kook suddenly sit and take off his dress make him upper . When Ji hyo found his hefty body, she look the other side
for shy. Jong kook giggled his lady cute action and untie her skirt but doesn't take off. He take the blanket and cover above them for afraid ji hyo will get cold. When they sure warm,
Jong kook slowly take off her skirt and make Ji hyo all . He stared her body lovely make Ji hyo cover her face for shy. But Jong kook take her hand and try to look Ji hyo eyes which
try to avoid him. He hold her hands and make her touch his bellys. He clearly saw Ji hyo is shake when touch his muscles but still avoid his eyes.


"Ji hyo yah...oppa is your husband...why are you so shy?" Joong kook ask while looking her eyes lovely.
"Mola..." Ji hyo pull Jong kook to can't look her body. But Jong kook attack her neck and his hand message Ji hyo bare . That pleasure make Ji hyo lose her hand and moan.
He kiss and her make Ji hyo nearly shout for pleasure. He slowly kiss and her whole body. All the time, Ji hyo moan and even bite her lips to control her pleasure.

Now reach the time for him and Ji hyo become one soul one body. He slowly into Ji hyo and she bite his shoulder because of pain and not let to shout. But he don't mind and he try his best to gentle her.
Finally, they become one.
He slowly in and out is change to harsh one. Their groan and maon is full of room. Both of them are warm even under the cold weather. Their rhythm is the signs of their love.
He more love her after one movements. He more want to protect her after one thurst into her. He more admire her after one time out from her.
He never want to lose again until he die after he released insight her. He love her more. Love her more than his life. He can even against the world only for her.
He look Ji hyo face admirely which exhausted. Jong kook kiss her lips and Ji hyo also look sweetly with tiring eyes.
"Sarang hae" ...Jong kook said full of love and embrace her small frame in his wide chest and covered them with blankets.
"Sleep tight...Ji hyo yah" ......Ji hyo only can nod and fall asleep soon.
Jong kook tight his embrace to warm both of them and kiss her forehead admirely.


"You're my destiny...Ji hyo yah...love you so much" ............He also fall the dream soon.

 

//////////////////////////////////


(Sorry for my bed scene...I'm also shy for my chapter...but I need to write to show how our spartace love each other...Therefore, I hope you will be understand...*Thanks for your reading*)