"I'm always caring to You"

"Eclipse"

"Banggg!!!" a loud slap sound comes out from queen jin young' room.

"What...now a physician seduce to the King??" Jin young ask her follower with her anger face.

" nehh...Mama...She is always come to the king with the reason to prepare medicine and the king also enjoy when she came" the follower answer by bowing her head nearly touch the floor.

"Who is she?? TELL ME..." the queen shout out because she is now so angry. The king who always harsh upon her is kind to the physician. How can this physician can make the king to enjoy.

"Her name is Cheon Song Im and alos the cousin of General Yoo Jae suk" the follower answer fast.

"Mwooo...General Yoo Jae Suk??"

"Nehh..Mama" Jin young bite her under lips and

"Again...Yoo Jae Suk??...he is my brother Minister Hong' opponent...he is always against my brother" she snarl.

"Are You Sure..." jin young comfirm again to her follower.

"Nehh...Mama" ...." Ok...Let's go to this " She more hate when she know this physician is Jae suk' who her brother enemy, cousin.

queen jin young and her followers are come out from the room and lead to medical department. All of the physicians are bow her when she arrive.

"Who is Cheon Song Im?" she ask directly to the physicians. All of physicians are look behind her. Jin young look back and see a lady who look like arrive now. She go near the lady and look fixed in her eyes. But for her suprise, the lady is so beautiful and look back her eyes without nervous.

"Are you Cheon Song Im??" jin young ask her coldly.

"Neh...Mama"  Ji hyo answer back softly and bow her head.

"So...Are you the girl who always come to my king place?" jin young ask her by glaring.

Ji hyo look back quietly and

"I come to the King for my duty..." she reply her softly.

"The Duty??"...." Nehh...Mama...My duty is to check and prepare medicine for the King and this duty also the King ordered me..." Ji hyo now understand the reason of queen serching her. But she don't wanna happen the problem in palace. So, she determine not to fight and to accommodate with the queen.

" To seduce our king is also your duty?" ji hyo unbelieve her ear when heard the queen' words.

"Nehh???I'm seduce to the King??...something will be wrong Mama...How can I seduce to the King" Ji hyo reply with control her mind. But Queen Jin young come near her and stamp her feet with strength.

Ji hyo neraly shout because of pain but she try not let out. Jin young approach near her ear and

"Make sure to yourself not to sedue to the king...If I hear this news again I'm sure your life will be terrible...Adda" Jin young whisper to her ear.

" Neh Mama..." she reply politely. When Jin young satisfy of her acts, she go out from the department.

Ji hyo so embrasse for happen in front of the other physicians. She act like all are normal and continue her works with heavy mind.

 

///////////

 

Ji hyo walk with heavy and pain steps to the King place. When she thought about the incident when happen morning, her heart is heavy again.

"Noona...noona" a loud voice come out from her back but she don't look because she know this voice even the dog eat. A tall figure appear from behind not later than 30 seconds.

"noona...Are you going to hyung?? Let's go together noona" Kwang soo says her with happy face. When she saw his happy face, she want to .

"Shiro..." Kwang soo eyes wide when ji hyo refuse him.

"Wae...nonna??" ask pitifully with blank. Ji hyo giggle in her mind when kawng soo face become blank and pity.

" I don't want to walk together with ugly man" When Kwang soo heard he is ugly man, he so irritates because this is his sensitive part.

"Ah...yah..." Ji hyo suprise when kwang soo pull her hair and ran away without looking back.

"Yahhhh....LEE KWAG SOOO" ...she try to catch him but she can't because of pain on her feet.

 

Jong kook and Dong Hoon look imcomprehensibly to in front of tall man who catch his breath the hard.

"What is worng kwang soo yah...why are you running like that...Tiger follow you?"

"Anni hyung...Lion follow me" he answer with his tired voice. Jong kook thought really lion follow him??

At that time, a loud voice appear from the entrace...

"LEE KWAG SOOO...COME HEREE" jong kook shock when he found ji hyo enter with messy hair. Now kwang soo hide behind him and whisper to his ear " Hyung...Please save me..." he tell with cry voice.

"What happen Ji hyo yah?? Why happen to your hair?? Are you ill??Your face is red..." Jong kook ask worriedly when she found Ji hyo's face is so red.

"My face is red because of anger" Ji hyo reply to the king and look dangerously to kwang soo...kwang soo even shock.

"Really...why are you angry like that"

" Kwang soo pull my hair with his force Oppa...many hair lose form my head..." Ji hyo reply with crying to the king act like she so pain. Kwang soo shock when he saw his noona acting.

"Noona...Don't exaggerates...I don't use my force " kwang soo refuse but he get the slaps to his head from the king and Dong Hon.

"Yahh....how can you pull to your noona hair??...Don't you have any respect" Dong Hon scold him.

"Anni...hyung" he try to explain but another slap get on his stomach from the King.

"How can you dare pull the hair of Ji hyo??...Don't you want to live with your normal face...Do you wanna mutilate on your face?" Jong kook threaten him.

"Anni...hyung ...she told me I'm ugly" Kwang soo explain with half of cry.

"Why are you pull for that reason? she tell the truth...you don't need to pull" Jong kook support from Ji hyo' side.

"Woahh...Jinja...woahh" Kwang soo can't continue his words, he can only nod his head with painful expression.

"You all are wrong thinking upon my face...Do you know I'm the most handsome guy in palace " when finish his words, the other three are burst out thier laugh but he tell seriously. Even Ji hyo can't angry again and

"Kwang soo yah...You're so funny" she laugh till the tear out.

"I tell you seriously" but his face expression doesn't change...yess...he's serious. He never doubt on his handsome face.

" ok ok....noona forgive you...but don't make this joke again...Arachi" she reply without stop laughing.

"Woahh....reallyyy...now I know you all are blind...I don't know how can you tell my face is ugly... This is my first time to hear I'm ugly.....I'll come back when I'm clam" Kwang soo stalk and go out angirly from the king place.

When kwang soo disapper in their eyes sight, they stop their laugh and Jong kook look Ji hyo....

"Are your leg pain??" he ask her and ji hyo a little suprise.

"How do you know??" ..." I know since you come in from the gate"...Ji hyo so touch for his answer and concern to her.

"Nehh...a little"...she answer with smile. Jong kook pull ji hyo to the chair and let seat.

"Show me your leg" ...jong kook tell while lift Ji hyo's leg on the other empty chair.

"Oppa...Don't do like that" Ji hyo tell and try to back off her leg. But Jong kook not let and take her shoe and sock.

"Yah...Ji hyo yah...your toe are swollen...what happen" Jong kook ask ji hyo look worriedly.

"I'm stumble...don't worry oppa..." she comfort him and try to back off again.

"Don't move...be settle and don't say anything" Jong kook said with order voice and call one of lady-in-waitings to take the warm water and towel. After lady-in-waiting place the bowl and towel on the table, Jong kook sink towel in warm water and place on Ji hyo feet. Ji hyo look silently to the King with touching.

" If you have difficulties like that, you don't need to come to me Ji hyo yah" Jong kook scold softly. Dong Hon compare the scene of scolding to Kwang soo and the scene of scolding to Song Im in his mind "Xooooo...Different".

"It is not serious Oppa"

"Tskkk....Don't complain me" he scold again but still soft.

"Thank You Oppa" Ji hyo said gently to Jong Kook. Jong Kook look her kindly and

"For what" he ask. He know the reason but he want to hear this reason from the lady mouth.

"For your caring to me"

"I'm always caring to you...Aggasi" Jong kook reply with teasing tone and look her. But their eyes meet and look each other deeply without blink. "I'm more happy if you're real Ji hyo...I'm more happy now I'm caring person is reall Ji hyo..." ~~~~ Jong Kook thought.

"Now I'm so happy Oppa...If I can't Song Ji hyo again and If Cheon Song Im can stay beside you, I'm satisfy with Cheon Song Im' life Oppa..." ~~~ Ji hyo thought.

 

At that time, Kwang soo arrive again and

" Nonna....What happen to you? " Kwang soo' loud voice disturb them. The king so piss for his distrubing and want to beat him. But that pabo man didn't know what he did and only look carefully Ji hyo leg.

"Noona...your leg is swollen...Who did you become like that?...tell me...I'll be empty that person" Kwang soo tell and take his knife by wearing serious face.

"YOU" all of three answer the same time and make Kwang soo to shock.

 

///////////

(I'm manage to let know the King the truth of Song Im is Ji hyo...He will be know between next three chapters. Thanks for your reading * bow *)