"Nostalgia"

"Eclipse"

His wedding day is now arrived but he felt his life is meaningless...yep....After ji hyo dead, his life was also dead. For his wedding he felt nothing except so upset for betray to Ji Hyo. He have nothing intrest upon his wedding. All are his mother managed and He even didn't know who is to be his queen. The past days, he only thinking and thinking again about Ji hyo and his moments. Now also even though the followers are busy for preparation the dress for him, he is blanking and thinking about ji hyo.

 

" Flashback" ~~~

He became the King at 18 years old. Eventhough he was so young at that time, the old king believed him and transfer his throne to Joong Kook because his health was worse day by day.

At that day, he went to the city to check the country condition beacuse he didn't want to happen incident in city during the period of change throne. He walked slowly only one and he stopped when he heard bickering of one young lady, a poor crying child and two men. He approached them and found a young lady was cover crying child behind her and shout the two men.

" Yess...he is poor but you didn't need to beat him like that...Don't you have a little kindness" she burst out.

The two men giggled and " Aggasi...we don't know where you from or whose daughter...but if we know, do you think we will be afraid...never...you don't need to teach to have kindness...I beat him for his punshiment... now look...my expensive dress is dirty beacuse of this stupid bastard " one of men shouted and glared to the children behind her.

" He is not bastard...bastard is you...don't you know " After her words tow men were so angry and

" Whatttttttt"

" You are stupid and bastard...Ada"  the tow men lift his hands and the young lady bravely look them with her beautiful eye. Before their hands reached to her face, he catched their hands and punched them hardly.

Now two men falled to the ground and groaned beacuse of pain. But he pulled their collar and punch again. After that the two men were run away without looking back. When the tow men disappeared his eye sight, he turned back to the young lady. The young lady comforted to the child and give him some coins. The child leave them happily with looking back and shout " Thanks for all" and ran into the crowd.

" Are you ok? " he asked to the young lady and she looked back him with her big round eyes. When they met their eyes, he thought a thunder passed his body and his heart beated abnormally.

" Neh....thanks for your help and are you also ok?" she replied softly and bowed him.

" It's ok...but next time don't fight like kind of persons...you're dangerous...Ada" he cautioned her.

She similed brightly and reply, " Yes..I'll be careful next time...thanks again and please let me leave first" she bowed again and leaved him without looking back. But for him, he blanked for a moment...beacause her smile made him to become like that. His heart beating rapidly and he neither walk nor speak beacause of his abnormal heart beat.

 

/////////////////////////

 

After the sun set down, he returned his palace but he can't removed the lady image from his head.

" She is really beautiful and the most beautiful is her eyes and smile " He thought in his head the whole way.

He entered the palace gate and directed to his place. At that time, he saw the familiar figure was pass with running in front of him.

" Oh...Lee Kwang Soo" ... Lee Kwang Soo was not only his best friend but also like his young brother and he is alos the son of Minister Lee.

" Why is he running this time"...he thought and he tried to call his name..Before he called, he saw his friend was running to a lady who covering her head with her coat.

" Song Ji Hyo noona...Are you also late?...Let's go fast...Teacher will be scold" he told and drag this lady by pulling her hand. Because of dragging her with his force..her coat was fallen from her head.

" Yah ...Lee Kwang Soo...no need to drag like that " she scolded to the tall guy and she run after take her coat from the ground.

At that time Kim Joong Kook was amazing beacuse this lady is the girl who he thought the whole day.

" Oh...this girl..this girl...how is coincidence...Wait...Is she also the student of Minister Ji Suk Jin? " right...Kwang soo was the student of Minister Ji Suk Jin who teached the Confucius Literature. So...that girl is also the daghther of a minister..because Minister Ji Suk Jin only teached to the childern of Minsters...Immm...her name is Song Ji Hyo...how beautiful name as perfect as her. After he got the answer, he directed his legs to the way of Minister Ji Suk Jin's School. About ten minutes walked, he reached to Minister Ji Suk Jin's School and he entered the room. Minister Ji Suk Jin and all students were looked at him with amazing.

" Your Majasty??? " Ji Suk Jin broke the silent between them.

" Ahem...Minister Ji..Have you been well? " he greeted Ji Suk Jin with a smile.

" I've been well Your Majasty..." Ji suk jin also greeted him by bowing his head down.

" Oh...All right...Wow...you have many students Minister Ji..I'm believe you are a good teacher..right? " although he said many words to Minister Ji, his eyes was only looking for a girl.

" That's is because of your kindness Your Majasty " Ji suk jin told with bright smile. but Kim Joong Kook, he didn't pay attention to his conversation and only looked for a girl. " Ohhh...Finally found you".. yes..a girl with round eyes was looking him by wearing amazed emotions.He giggled in his mind because of her cute face expression. He turned to Minister Ji and

" Can I also be your student Minister Ji?? I've wish to learn Confucius Literature...Can be? "

After his request, Minister Ji opened his mouth widely and

" Of course You Majasty...Of course...thats my pleasure " he replied happily.

" Ok...Sir Ji "  after called Minister Ji to Sir Ji, he walked to the desk of Lee Kwang Soo which was near this lady and sit beside Lee Kwang So.

" Hyung..when are you interest the literauture?" Kwang Soo asked him with shocked.

" Now " he reply back coldly and pay attention to Minister Ji's lesson. Lee Kwang Soo looked him by shaking his head left and right.

/////////////////////////////////

 

Joong Kook secretly looked the figure of lady who sit beside not far from him. He attended this school was long about two weeks. But he always hesitated to greet her. When he approached to her or when she came near him, he thought his heart will be jumped to outside. Therefore, the only thing he can do was snooped her the whole time and secretly followed when she back home.

" Yah Hyung...why are you looking Ji Hyo noona the whole time? Are you like her? " when he heard the words of Kwang Soo, he became shocked and

" Yah... Are you fool?...Why am I like this pale girl...I'm not fool...Ada " he stand and shouted back without aware his voice was so loud. All of the students and kwang soo looked him with shocking.

" Whats wrong Your Majasty? " Ji suk jin asked him with concern.

" Ahh...Anni...I'm a little bickering with Kwang Soo..Don't worry..let's continue the lesson " he reply shyly and sit back on his seat.

" How shameful I am...eeee...I'm like a pabo...Tshhh " he had no idea where he will hide his face because his face and ears were so red cause of blush. But when he saw the lady was giggle beacuse of his action , he  was so happy for his acts can make her to laugh.

" Hyung...I'm sorry...but next time don't do this acts..you're like a crazy man..." When he heard kwang soo voice, he truned to tall guy and punched  his stomach with covered his mouth with his hands.

" Oopssssssssss " when he saw kwang soo's red face, he satisfied and

" Regret it kwang soo yah " he told happily.

/////////////////////////