"His Lady's Cry"

"Eclipse"

Joong Kook woke up from his thought when his mother shout him from outside.

" Joong Kook ah....Are you ready? Now the ceremony nearly to start..You need to come out my son"

He sighed and out from his place. he see everyting blahh in his mind and when he saw his mother who wering the most happy face,

" Oma mama...Have you been well? " he greet his mother.

" Neh neh...so fine don't worry...Ohh...my son so handsome "  she approach near to him while laughing without meaning and cupped his face.

" Joong Kook ah...thanks you...thanks you for let me see your new life and thanks you for agree my decesion " she says with forming tear in eye.

He only nodded. He have no power to bicker and fight with his mother. He know how stubborn his mother and he only want to make his mother to happy.

" And I believe your queen Hong Jin Young can make you happy again Joong Kook ah...I believe " she says seriously.

" Oma mama...Lets go to the ceremony.. Its late right? " he only reply that and leave from that place without looking back his mother.

His wedding ceremony is going throug smoothly. The new queen , named hong jin young also the beautiful lady. But for him, he can't see the other woman's beauty except Ji hyo. All of the attendents are pray for his marriage. But for him, he ended this ceremony with his heavy heart.

 

At night, he sit at loggia only one blankly. At that time, his short follower approach near him and

" Your Majasty... Jin Young mama waiting at your room Your Majasty " when he heard his follower words

" Why she waiting at my room? " he ask back.

" she prepare and take green tea for you, Your Majasty " his follower answer by bowing deeply.

Before he told something to his follower, he remember his promise with his mother. Yes...he promised to do which his mother want.

He sighed heavily and stand from his seat to enter in the room. Before he enter to the room, suddenly strong wind are blow strongly and he hear a sound of cry from the wind.

" Oppa...Hskk hskk ~~~ " he freeze and right...this is Ji hyo voice and ji hyo is crying. He grab his follower collar and

" Do you hear? Do you hear someting "

" I ...I don't... don't...hear any sound , Your...Your.. Majasty " his follower answer haltingly beacuse of afraid.

" No ...I'm sure...I'm sure...this is Ji hyo voice...this is Ji hyo...she crying ...she crying beacause of my betray...she crying Dong Hon ah...She know everything from heaven...how pity Ji hyo...She crying Dong Hon ah....Arghhhhhhhh " he cried  and hug his short follower with cry hardly.

Dong Hoon follower pat his king shoulder softly and

" I'll tell back Ji Young mama to go back her palace Your Majasty " he told trying hard not to cry like his king who crying painfully.

 

////////////////////

 

At small village,

Ji hyo is crying almost her heart out.

" Oppa...Oppa....do you forget me...Are you happy now?....Hskkkkkk hskkkkkkk " she cry heavily.

" Oppa...I'm hurt so much oppa...why the fate is cruel to me Oppa...Arghhhhhh " she cry heavily by snapping her chest forcefully. She beat herself again and agian like she making the painful which can be more the pain in her heart.

Outside of the cottage, Yoo Jae Suk is sitting silently on the cough. Yes..he take the new of King marriage to Ji hyo because he wanna see this sister to live happily after she forget all her painful past.

" Ji hyo yah...please forget Your Majasty and please let go this painful past. You know...now Your Majasty happy with his new life Ji hyo yah..." he said with hushing sound but this enough Ji hyo hear.

She reply nothing and crying heavily again and again. After a few hours later, Yoo Jae Suk aware that Ji hyo's room is silent. He think Ji hyo already sleeping bacause of her cry heavily. So, he open the room door a little and peek inside to check Ji hyo condition.

When he see Ji hyo small figure lying in the blood, he so panic and run into the room. He lift her body and see the cut on her wrist. He carry ji  hyo on his back and ran to the physician.

" Ji hyo yah...please stay alive and don't die ji hyo yah..please " he told and ran with his fast speed.

 

/////////////////////////

 

Ji hyo open her eyelid heavily and stare a moment to the roof. She turn right when she heard a snore sound. She found a middle aged man sleeping soundly by leaning the wall.

" Oppa..Jae Suk Oppa " ...she call him with all her strength but her sound is so low and even herself can't hear her sound clearly.

She sigh.... and she pick the bottle beside her and threw him. He wake up shockingly and when he found Ji hyo is open her eyes, he ran near her and

" Ji Hyo yah...are you wake up? are your wound also pain? " he ask worriedly.

She smile weakly and " Everything ok oppa..don't worry "... Yoo Jae Suk look her now seriously and

" Ji Hyo yah...If you do this act again, I will inform to the King about your alive... Ada " his threaten make Ji hyo to wide her eyes.

" No Oppa...It can't...never don't do like that ...I'm promise ..I'm promise and i will listen oppa... Please don't do that " she said panicly by pleading.

Jae Suk only look at her with his guilty mind and he sighed.

 

/////////////////////////////

 

 

At the King's reading room,

Four men, the King, his follower Ha Dong Hoon, his guard Lee Kwang Soo and Minister Ji Suk Jin are sitting and discuss something.

" I have to go to boderland to check the camps...so I wanna all of you to follow with me " After his words, the other three man are looking at him with unbelieveable eyes.

" Only Us..." Kwang Soo asked to his King.

" Yes...becase I'm only want to secret this trip and don't wann to know other about my plan "

When they heard about his explanation, all are nodded and

" But  Your Majasty...Don't you think we need to call General Yoo?? " Minister Ji give adive to the King.

" No...If general yoo also lose...other will be aware our losing...only ours enogh "

" Ok..Your Majasty..I will be prepare to ready...when will you start to trip? " Ha Dong Hoon ask him eagerly.

" The Day After Tomorrow"

 

/////////////////////////

( Next Chapter Joong Kook and Ji Hyo will be meet... Thanks for your reading and sorry for my errors. )