"Arrive to Bu-Yaw"

"Eclipse"

At the noon,

The king, the queen, his followers and (100) soldiers are departing to Bu-Yaw country.

The civilians are curtsey to the palanquin which contains the King and the queen when they pass the town. Ji hyo look the civilians from the palanquin and

"Oppa...they all are smiling....look like they are so love to their king" Ji hyo said while smile happily.

"Of course...I'm brilliant King...." Jong kook said with proud of him. He also looks outside behind Ji hyo.

"You right....they all are smile with bowing" Jong kook said pleasantly while looking outside. Ji hyo lean on his shoulder and hug his arm.

"You’re dutiful upon them Oppa"

"Of course...I'm always dutiful not only upon them but also to my wife" ....Jong kook said and lean back on settle.

"Me???Where???" Ji hyo ask blankly.

"Ohnnn...don't you remember??...I’m always dutiful every night" ... Jong kook teas his lady that make Ji hyo face red cause of blush.

"Stupid king...naughty king" ji hyo annoy and slap Jong kook shoulder continuously. But Jong kook laugh like a child that looks like slapping is not affect his naughty mind.

Their travelling is smoothing without dangerous. They rest in the forest at night time. They make a camp-fire and Jong kook, Ji hyo, Jae suk, Ji suk jin, Dong hoon and gwang soo are sitting around the fire.

They toast the meat of deer that Yoo Jae Suk and Gwang soo hunted at evening.

"Woahhh...the smell is so good"...Ji hyo said desirably with gulping her saliva. Jong kook look smiling to his lady and

"Ji hyo yah...wipe your mouth..."

"Wae???" Ji hyo ask blankly.

"Your saliva flow"...ji hyo now knowing her king is teasing her.

"Yahhh...Oppa...don't you let me stay peacefully"...Ji hyo burst out.

"Ohhh...Wae?? I love to tease my wife"

"Oppa...If you tease me, I will angry...If I'm angry, what will we do our babies will ugly" Ji hyo persuade with nonsense reason. But she knows Jong kook is act sensitive when she tells about the babies who doesn't born yet.

"Ohhh…Right...I'm forgot...Miahne My Ji hyo"...Jong kook apologize her and put the piece of meat which he blow not too hot.

"Yahh...Oppa...I'm talking...how can you put my mouth full" Ji hyo bumbling while eating. Jong kook only smile while looking his lady lovely.

"Tsk...tsk...Do you make us envy for don't marry yet" Jae Suk complain to lovely couple which bickering. Dong Hoon and Kwang Soo also support Jae Suk by nodding their head.

"So...Marry Oppa...How many times I push you to marry" Ji hyo said while eating continuously.

"Aigoo...even though I want to marry, I have no one Ji hyo yah"

"Let me search for you Oppa...I'm swear I'll be find the best fiancé for you" Ji hyo said stimulate.

"Noona...Me too...me too...search for me" Kwang soo also request for Ji hyo help.

"Search yourself..." Ji hyo reply coldly.

"Huhhh.....Why noona...I'm your best dongsang..."

"Because you’re ugly..." Kwang soo face suddenly harsh and fetch the meat which Ji hyo eating.

"Huhh...yah...give me back...give me back my meat"...Ji hyo shout and try to take back her meat. But Kwang Soo stands and raises his hand. So, she can't take back. All are looking them with laugh hardily.

Ji hyo suddenly pull Kwang Soo' hair hardly and hit his tummy continuously. The others are shock when Ji hyo fight who always kind and soft.

"Ahh...ahhhhh...Apo..." Kwang Soo shout painful and try to escape from his noona.

"Give back my meat"....Ji hyo stop beating when Kwang Soo gave back her meat.

"hoonn...how dare to fetch my meet"....Ji hyo growl and sit back satisfied.

"Are you fighter??" Joong kook teases Ji hyo by wearing amazing expression.

"Yahhh....Oppa"......as a result, he got a slap on shoulder.

 

After their dinner, Jae suk approach Jong kook and whisper something to him.

 

"Ji hyo yah....."

"Nehhhh"

"Let's we walk nearby"

 

The King and the queen are walking by hold their hands. Jae Suk and Kwang Soo follow a little far from them to guard their safety. When they arrive near grassland, Jong kook signal to Jae Suk and Gwang soo to stop following.

He pulled Ji hyo to the middle of the grassland. When they arrive at the middle, Jong kook faced with Ji hyo and

"Ji hyo yah...." he called softly.

"Nehh....Oppa"

"Do you know how much I love you?"......Ji hyo surprised when the King suddenly asks this question and can't answer immediately.

"Let me show how much I love"......Jong kook continuous his words and kiss her forehead. And Jong kook pulls out his knife and brandish circle on the grass.

Suddenly, the dark grassland is bright with the light of firefly. Ji hyo amaze for the beauty sight. She cover and

"Woahh...So beautiful Oppa"...Ji hyo said happily while catching the firefly.

“Are you enjoying?”

“Neh…Oppa…How do you know about that grassland?”

“From Jae Suk hyung…” Jong kook said and hugged her from back.

"My love is like firefly Ji hyo yah...My love is always light for you till I die when you're in dark....Only to you"....Jong kook confesses his beloved lady.

Ji hyo so happy and touch for the King love her so much. She turns to the King and cups his face.

"Sarang hae....Oppa" she said with teary eyes and kiss his lips softly. Even though, she thought to make a peck kiss, Jong kook holds her head and deep their kiss.

The stars are spread their light to our lovely couple. Fireflies are flying around them to support lovely scene of the couple. Even though the weather is cold, this couple is warm with their love to each other.

 

////////////////////////

 

“Eun hye …The guest are entering the town gate…Let’s prepare ready”….Eun hye stop her beautifying when her brother enter her room. She is wearing the valuable silk dress and made her the most beautiful woman in the world. She looks her face in the mirror the last time and so satisfy for her beautiful face.

“Ok…Lets go Jin Hyuk Oppa”….she go out with her brother to welcome the King of Kim Dynasty.

Choi Jin Hyuk, he is the prince of Bu-Yaw country also Yoon Eun hye’ cousin. The King was adopted him since he was young when his parents was dead. His father is the Loyal General for the King. Even though he is the adopted son, the King was loved as his own child and gave him the prince throne.

“Wow…our eun hye is so beautiful like an angel”…Jin hyuk praise his cousin beauty.

Eun hye smile proudly and

“Of course…I need to beauty oppa…” she said while fixing her dress.

“Ok…Let’s go…Aba Mama wait us”….Both of them walk to the King for welcome the King of Kim Dynasty.

Bu-Yaw King, Prince, Princess and Ministers are waiting at the gate of palace to welcome the King of Kim Dynasty.

“Ohhh…Arrive” Bu-Yaw King said and walk to palanquin for welcome.

 Eun hye glance into the palanquin to look the King. When she found the King of Kim dynasty, she felt her heartbeats are fast suddenly. She never saw that kind of perfect man except her brother Choi Jin Hyuk. His small eyes, sharp nose, thin lips like bow, firm Jaw, stout body and tall height are the facts of perfect. She thought that the King will be old but now the King is young and will be same age with her brother. And she found that the King come out from palanquin to greet them. Eun hye approached near them by wearing beautiful smile. But her smile disappeared when she found the King is come out with the queen by holding her hand. She clearly see the King eye is full of love to his lady. And the queen, she is amazingly so beautiful. Eun hye felt like nearly lose her confidence but she can’t cop out. She really wants the King right now. Really want you now. At that time, her father pulled her to introduce with the King.

“She is my daughter Eun Hye gong ju and he is Jin Hyuk goong”….Bu-Yaw King introduce with hoping the King of Kim Dynasty will be notice his daughter beauty.

“I’m Kim Jong Kook…” …But Jong Kook simply replies and smile to them for greeting and

“That my queen…Song Ji Hyo” he introduce his lady to the Bu-Yaw King. Ji hyo bow a little and smile softly.

“I never know the Queen will be beautiful that much”…Bu-Yaw King praised the Queen’ beauty. But in his mind, he a little worry now. This is first time he found the woman who more beautiful than his daughter. Jong kook look his wife with proud of eye and hug her shoulder softly.

“Thanks…Majesty”…Ji hyo reply with soft smile. Bu-Yaw King recognizes The queen is not only beautiful but also bland.

Eun hye jealous when Kim Dynasty’ King so lovely to his queen and look like his eyes are only on the Queen. He didn’t notice her beauty and when they greet, he only smile to her simply. She pouts for dissatisfy and look her brother. She found her brother is gazing to the Queen.

“Oppa…Where are you gazing” …Eun hye ask while softly pushing her brother.

“Hmmm…Anni Eun hye yah...Don’t you think the Queen is deeply gorgeous?”

Her brother question made her to more angry. She glare to her brother and

“Anni…so pale, so slim…which part is beautiful?” she said with full of jealous.

“Aishh…Are you jealous??...Look carefully…her skin is so pretty as a snow…that’s not pale…her body is normal Eun Hye yah… Only you are a little fat”……She really burst out when her brother comment she is a little fat. She bites her under lip to control her anger and pay attention to the King and her father conversation. They are chatting about the politics. But King Kim Jong Kook never let his lady hand and they look like a newlywed which love each other never let a second.

 

“Ok…Take a rest first…you all are tired for long trip”… Bu-Yaw King called Jin Hyuk and order to take them to the room which prepare for them. Jin Hyuk bow and lead in front of them. Jong kook doesn’t like him because he noticed Jin Hyunk gaze to his lady. So he pull his queen and hug her shoulder with jealous mind while follow behind him.

Eun Hye left by glaring to the back of the King Kim Jong Kook and his queen. She bite her under lips and

“What kind of man don’t aware my beauty….Watch it…you’ll be fallen on me…I’m swear”

 

////////////////////////