"Love Bickering"

"Eclipse"

Jong kook awake when his face is itching. He rubs his face and try to sleep again. But he can't...his face itching again. Jong kook opens his eyes lazily.

"Ohhh...Ji hyo yah...what are you doing?" he found his lady look him with wide smile by holding a feather in her hand.

"Get up Oppa...I'm hungry" Ji hyo cutely said while softly rub his face with feather. Jong Kook giggle and catch her feather.

"Aigoo...Can't oppa let sleep more?" Jong Kook said while pull Ji hyo in his chest and rubbing her tummy.

"Wae...Oppa...Are you so tired" Ji hyo ask while she test his forehead. "Anni...Oppa want to sleep beside you a little more" Jong kook said and flips their bodies. So Ji hyo reach Jong kook under.

"Awee...Oppa...you so heavy" Ji hyo said and push Jong Kook.

"Where is heavy?? Oppa slim" Jong kook complain and touch his nose to Ji hyo' nose.

"Nonsense...where slim..."

"Do you want to knwo where slim?" ...Ji hyo eyes wide and shake off her head rapidly as a child. Jong kook can’t control his mind when Ji hyo act cutely.

"Aigooo...Oppa nearly crazy...Ottoke" Jong kook said and squeeze her body in his chest.

"Aweee...Oppa Apo" ....Ji hyo push him with pouting. Jong Kook rubs her face with his palm softly. She is still beautiful in the morning. Her skin is so shine under the morning sun light. Her lip is still pinky at the morning. Her white neck is so perfect with her straight hair is attracting his heart. Jong kook rubs her neck with his nose.

 "Oppa....itchy" Ji hyo said and push him. But he catches her hand in his palm and kiss her neck passionately.

"Oppa...." Ji hyo moaned. He kiss and make a red mark on her neck. After that he looks again Ji hyo face. She closed her eyes and slightly open. Ji hyo eyes slightly open and look him with full of desire. Their eyes meet each other and stare deeply. Jong kooks close to her face and kiss her forehead and eyebrow............and nose........and cheek. The last, their lips are met. They kiss each other hugging tightly. Their kisses are hot and so passionate.

"Sarang hae Ji hyo yah..." he said while kissing. He enters his tongue in and her tongue. Ji hyo breathing sound is so fast and he also. His hand is rubbing her hair and the other hand is support his body not to crush Ji hyo. His hand is slowly rubbing her cheek. Ji hyo hands are hug on his neck. Jong kook slowly moves to her neck and softly. "Op...Oppa" Ji hyo moaned softly. When he satisfies marking Ji hyo neck, Jong kook unties her upper white blouse and open slightly.

He kisses her shoulder and chest softly. Ji hyo grasp the blanket to control her pleasure. Jong kook softly bites her shoulder and her neck. Her neck is now full of red mark. He moves his lips to hers and kisses again. He hungrily kiss and his hand is softly rub Ji hyo neck and shoulder. When his hand arrive Ji hyo chest, he  hold Ji hyo from on her blouse and message slowly.

 "Aghh...Oppa" Ji hyo moaned in their kissing. Jong kook prepares to untie Ji hyo skirt to can touch her skin.

"You're Majesty...Let we take the breakfast for you and the queen into the room… General Yoo and Minister Ji also arrived and wait to meet you" Dong Hoon announce is destroy the beautiful moment between them. Ji hyo and Jong Kook look in a state of embracement and look to the door while catching their breath.

"Wait...Wait...Don't Open the door...Let we give a minute...we will be came out..." Jong kook shouts with breathless.

"Ji hyo yah...wear you dress quickly" ....he remove from above Ji hyo and wear his dress quickly. Ji hyo also wear her dress and tie her hair with fast speed. After that they look each other and burst their laugh.

"whuuuu...sabotages" Jong kook hug Ji hyo and kiss her forehead. Both of them come out from the bed room while Jong kook hugs Ji hyo shoulder. When they come out from the bed room, they reach the living room.

Dong Hoon, Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk jin are waiting at living room. Ji hyo and Jong kook sit at the table which prepares the breakfast. Ji hyo eat the breakfast quickly because she so hungry.

"Noona...slow...look like you disconnect with the food is long a year..." kwang soo told his noona. His eyes catch the red mark his noona neck. If suddenly look can't be seen, because the half is cover with her chignon.

" Oppps....Noona...You get injury" Kwang soo shout and take medicine box for worry his noona.

"Ohh...where??" Ji hyo surprise and search her injury on her body. Jong kook also search Ji hyo' injury.

"Here...here" he said show the mark on her neck. "Wae…Wae" the others are also look the queen neck worriedly. When they found the red mark on Ji hyo neck, all are in a faint smile and look Jong Kook with meaningful eyes.

"Ahem...Ahemm...Ahemmm" Jong kook cough suddenly. Jae Suk, Minister Ji and Dong Hoon look at each other and chuckled. Ji hyo also cover her mark with her hand and bow her head for embrace. Only kwang soo who innocent is look their hyung' face. When his hyungs signal to sit back, he silently sits because he knows something wrong.

" Ji Hyo yah...Are you ok? You will be so tired...Do you wanna rest?" Jae Suk teases to his sister. Ji hyo look him and shake her head.

 "Oppa...Dont' think the strange thing...We didn't do nothing...we only sleep side by side and...."

"Yahh...yahhh...Ji hyo yah...you don't need to explain" Jong kook prevent.

"Wae??? we should Oppa" Ji hyo said with blank face.

"Keure..Ji hyo yah...You and Jong Kook are husband and wife...doesn’t need to explain detail to us" Jae Suk said with giggling. Ji hyo only can down her head and her face is blow out because of shy.

 

"Idiot...Kwang Sooo...because of you" she curse kwang soo in her mind.

"Ok...let it be...I want to discuss something with all of you" Jong kook change the word direction. All are pay attention to Jong Kook again.

"Yes...Majesty"

"Now Ji hyo also come back to palace…the last thing we need to do is to show Ji hyo’ alive to public..." All are listening silently.

"I plan to show Ji hyo when Oma mama come back to palace...Oma mama will be came back next week...At that time...I plan to show Ji hyo" he said and hold Ji hyo hand warmly.

"That idea good" Jae suk support. Others are also support with nodding.

"Ji hyo yah...What do you wish to do?" Jong kook asks.

"I'm only peace Oppa...Don't blame Oma mama and I want to skip the truth and want to all pretend don't know nothing but I'm worry for Jae Suk Oppa"

"Don't worry about me...Mama only know my old general...She didn't know to me...don't worry"

"Ok...for you...I'll pretend don't know anything...." Jong kook said and squeezes his lady hand softly. Ji hyo look him and smile brightly.

"Ok...Oppa...Let we finish our breakfast first"

"Ji hyo yah...the first you need to do is to cover your neck"....Ji hyo lift Jong kook sleeve and hide her face behind that for shy when Jae Suk . The others are laugh for the queen cute act.

 

/////////////////////////

 

Jong Kook and Ji hyo is now in rest-house at the garden. Jong Kook rests his head on Ji hyo thigh and read his documents. Ji hyo also read the book.

“Ji hyo yah…” Jong kook call while place his documents beside.

“Hmmm” Ji hyo look down over the book. Jong kook removes her book and hugs her waist.

“Ji hyo yah…how many children will be born for me?” Jong kook suddenly asks. Ji hyo smile shyly and

“How many you want?” she asks while rubbing his hair softly. Jong kook tight her waist and

“Immm…twelve”

“What???…born yourself” Ji hyo said and push him.

“Waee…” Jong kook said with pouting.

“Twelve too much Oppa…you mean I will suffer twelve times…Do you know how much pain when born the children”

“If you born the twin…you need only six times Ji hyo yah” Jong kook said naughty. As a result he gets the snap on his stomach.

“haha…six boys six girls…how cute…please…born for oppa only twelve” Jong kook plead.

“Yahh…nonsense…born yourself…I can’t look after 12 monkeys”

“What?? monkeys?? You call my babies 12 monkeys??” Jong kook suddenly sits and reproves Ji hyo.

“Yes…monkeys…the baby will be exactly looks like you…so…they will be play like monkey” Ji hyo said by wearing I’m right expression.

“What?? So you mean I’m also monkey??Wah…Song Ji hyo Ssi…Don’t you think too much?”

“Nope…I’m tell the truth”

“Ok…Let it be I’m monkey…but how can you call you babies 12 monkeys…Aren’t they your own children…they are the love sign of me and you Ji hyo yah…how can you cruel to them?”

“Oppa…I’m not cruel…the monkeys are also cute…”

“Even though how monkey cute, you shouldn’t call our babies like that” Jong kook complains with pouting.

“Tskkkk…I’m their mother…why can’t I call 12monkeys to our babies…” Ji hyo also complain and her voice is a little loud because of the nearly anger.

“No…It’s not like that Ji hyo yah…Oppa only know monkey is ugly…So…other will be misunderstand our babies are ugly” Jong kook explain.

“Monkey is cute Oppa…” Ji hyo said pout.

“Keure…keure…monkey is cute…Let’s call our babies ‘12monkeys’” Jong kook defers his lady. He can’t let Ji hyo anger even though he don’t like his babies nick name.

“Yeahh….” Ji hyo satisfy. The bickering for their babies who don’t born yet is now finish without fighting.

Jong kook embrace his lady and

“So…that means you will be born 12 children for me?” Jong kook asks softly.

“I will be tried” Ji hyo said while playing his belt.

“Ok…don’t worry…I also try my best” Jong kook said naughty. Ji hyo slap his chest but Jong kook squeeze in his embrace and

“Let’s we try tonight”

“OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!”

At that time Dong Hoon approach near them and

“Your Majesty, Jin young Mama arrived at your room”……smiles are lost at Jong kook face.

“Ji hyo yah…wait a moment there…Oppa will immediate back” Jong kook said and as a reply Ji hyo only nod. Jong Kook leave together with Dong Hoon and go to his room.He found that Jin young wait in his room. Even though she smile brightly, that is so obvious a fake.

“What is the reason do you want to meet Jin Young Ssi” he ask with serious face.

“Your Majesty…I’m the queen…Am I need the reason to meet you” Jin young reply dissatisfy.

“Yes…for me you’re not the queen Jin Young Ssi…I’m all know the unlawful acts of your brother…but I’m forgive because of you….So you also go back and stop your detecting to me…Arraso??”…….Jin young look him with fire eyes.

“Let me go back Your Majesty” she said with biting her under lips and lead to the exit gate.

“Kaja…” he said Dong Hoon and go back to Ji Hyo.

 

////////////////

 

(I don’t know I should write their bed scene or not. Please give me advice *_*....Thanks for your reading.)