"THE END"

"Eclipse"

The King and the Queen sit silently without talking each other till the morning. Ji Hyo is only cry and after she kiss her babies clothes and again she cry. Jong Kook stay like a statue without moving an inch.

“Ji Hyo ah… Jong Kook ah~~~”… the old queen was call in shocking when she found the situation of her son and daughter-in-law. Both of them are sitting without lack of conscience like a fool. The old queen approach near JiHyo who so messy and crying hardly.

“Ji Hyo ah… What is happen you??”… the old queen ask sadly to her daughter-in-law. She never thought she will be seeJiHyo like that of situation. Ji Hyo is even though outer in as soft as a snow, her inner mind is strong like an iron. She even endure with living alone about ten years without beat down. That kind of girl is now so frenetic. The old queen hugJiHyo and comfort with tapping her back. When she hug, JiHyo more cry hardly with hugging her tightly. Jong Kook also approach near JiHyo and cry with hugging both of his wife and his mother.

“Ji Hyo ah….Jong Kook ah…you two need to strong... Why are you happen like that”… the old queen in sobbing while rubbing his sons and his daughter back.

“Your Majesty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”…. at that time, Ha Dong Hoon enter into the room harshly and he can't even request to enter. The three persons look Dong Hoon with  amazing eyes.

“Your Majesty… The goongs are arrived back”… Dong Hoon shout for he so excited now.

“Uri babies are arrived back??”… Ji Hyo said and run out of the room immediately. The King and the old queen follow behind her with running. Ji Hyo suddenly stop when she found her babies are stand in front of the building because she thought that is dreaming.

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah”… Ji Hyo call her babies without believing.

“OmaMaMa!!!”…the twins are shout sweetly to their mother.

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah…Uri babies”…. Ji Hyo shout happily and run to her sons without can wear the shoe. She kneel in front of her babies and hug tightly.

“Uri Min Ho and Min Joon….”… Jong Kook also shout and run to his sons.

Ji Hyo hug her sons tightly and cry for happy. The twins look their mother sadly when their mother is crying.

“Oma Mama… Why are you crying??? Are we do something to make you cry”… Min Ho ask kindly to his mother. Min Joon wipe his mother tears and

“Oma Mama…Don’t cry…I’m also want to cry when you cry like that”… Min Joon said and start his cry while looking his mother.

“Anni….Uri babies…Omma cry for happy…Omma was afraid the whole time when you two lost….now, Omma happy for my babies arrive…therefore, Omma cry…Don’t cry my dears”… Ji Hyo explain softly and wipe Min Joon tears who cry sadly while looking his mother.

“Min Joon ah…Min Ho ah…My sons”… Jong Kook called and open his hand while kneel down in front of the twins.

“Aba MaMa!!!”… the twins are shout happily and run into their father chest and hug tightly. Jong Kook hug his babies and

“Appa so miss both of you…Why are you abandon Appa???”… Jong Kook ask sweetly and kiss the chubby cheeks of his sons.

“Ani…Aba Mama…We also miss both of Aba Mama and Oma Mama…”… Min Joon said while rubbing his father face.

“Are you got some injury???”… Ji Hyo ask worriedly her babies. She also check their body again and again. She turn her babies body turn around and check left and right.

“Ahh….Omma…I’m dizzy”… Min Ho said and hold his head for dizzy.

“Hehe…Oma Mama…Are you tickling me..heeh”… Min Joon laugh hardly for he think his mother tickling him even though JiHyo is checking him. At that time, the old queen approach near them.

“Halmeonie!!!!”…the twins shout and hug grandmother.

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah… Where do you reached yesterday??”… the old queen ask. Before the twin answer,

“Your Majesty…JiHyo Mama…Htae-bin Mama…. I’m so sorry”…at that time, a voice appear from the gate. When they saw that person, Jong Kook run and punch hardly to this man.

“How dare you??? How dare you kidnap my babies??”… Jong Kook said angrily and punch non-stop. Hong Jong Hyuk kneel down with praying and accept the punish from Jong Kook.

“I’m so sorry Your Majesty…I’m crazy a moment…please…” Jong Hyukapologize in crying. After Jong Kook punch him as much as he want, he stop and glare to Jong Hyuk as waiting his explain. Jong Hyuk kneel in front of the King and

“I’m…I’m guilty Your Majesty… I do many unruly laws upon the country…But I never see my  fault…” Jong Hyukexplain slowly for his face is so pain cause of Jong Kook’s punch.

“I was kidnap the goongs at when I’m crazy… At that time, I’m only think to the King suffer…So, I kidnap them…but…but they are so distinct other children… I lived with them the whole night and I can’t continue my plan within one night…they are so adorable”… Jong Hyukexplain in crying.

Jong Kook a little lose his anger for Jong Hyuk didn’t do nothing bad to his babies.

“Take him to jail”… Jong Kook said in tense and the soldiers are take Hong Jong Hyuk.

Jong Kook was approach near his babies and wife. He carry both of his sons and

“Are you slept yesterday night??”… Jong Kook ask his babies. The babies are  shake their head and

“We can’t sleep well Aba Mama… “… Min Ho reply with shaking his head.

“Keure???”… Jong Kook angry again to Hong Jong Hyuk when he know his babies are not slept well.

“Yes…Aba Mama…We console Ajusshi the whole night…therefore, we can’t sleep well”… Min Joon explain and Min Ho support with nodding.

“Console to Ajusshi??”… Jong Kook ask for he don’t understand what this kids consoling.

“Neh…Aba Mama…Ajusshi crying the whole night…therefore, we console him the whole night”… Min Ho said with tired voice.

“Ohhh… Imm…”… Jong Kook was blank for his sons words.

“Jong Kook ah…Let them rest first…I will go back first and come at noon”…the old queen said.

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah…Good bye…halmeonie come there again at noon…ok”… the old queen greet to the twins.

“Neh…Halmeonie”… the twins reply in chorus sweetly.

After that, Ji Hyo and Jong Kook enter their room with carrying their babies.

JiHyochange the dress to their babies and the twins are yawning.

“Are you sleepy??”… Ji Hyoask lovely to her babies who yawn the same time.

“Neh…Oma Mama… I can’t sleep last night because Appa and Omma are not beside us”… Min Joon said while rubbing his eyes.

“Ohh…Keure…Did you cry last night??”… Ji Hyo ask.

“He cry Oma Mama…because he missed both of you…”…Min Ho answer from beside.

“Ohh…really…this Appa and Omma also so missed both of Uri babies….”… Jong Kook said and hug both of babies and his wife.

“We also missed Aba Mama”… Min Ho was reply. After a moment hug and missing each other, Both of Jong Kook, Ji Hyo and babies are sleep peacefully in their room. For Ji Hyo, her life is light again when she found her babies. Also Jong Kook, he didn't know how to describe his happy. He felt his life is perfect again.

 

/////////////////////

 

It’s been two weeks that the goongs arrived back safely and everything was going smoothly. Today the palace is so busy for have visit the special guest to their country.

“Ohhh….My love…Why are you so pretty that much??”… Jong Kook said with amaze voice to look JiHyo. She was wearing the white floral upper blouse and the blood red skirt. Her flawless skin is so shine in this dress. Jong Kook back hug to his wife and kissed her neck.

“Are you seduce me with your beauty??”…Jong Kook said naughtily and kissed his wife neck.

“Ahh Oppa…Don’t destroy my dress”… JiHyo struggle in his hug and try to avoid his kiss. Jong Kook turn his beautiful wife and look admire to his wife face.

“You’re so pretty…”…Jong Kook said softly and that make JiHyo blush. He approach near his wife for he crazily want to kiss his wife.

“Aba Mama… Oma Mama”… The goongs are entered their parents room with shouting and running. Therefore, Ji Hyo push her husband and sit suddenly for she don’t know how to stay for so blush and so she decide to sit.

“Again…this little sabotages…always timing”… Jong Kook said dissatisfiedly in his mind.

“Aba Mama…Oma Mama”… the twins are shout and hug their mother who sit on the floor.

“Oma Mama…Plese chang us with beautiful dress…”… they said excitedly at the same time.

“Omma will be…why are you so hurry??”… Ji Hyo ask to her babies who sitting on her lap.

“hehe…Mola…Omma hehe”… Min Joon said with laughing abnormal and he even blush.

“Ohh…Why my sons are laughing like that”… Jong Kook ask sweetly and take Min Ho on his lap.

“hehe…HaHa Samchon told us……”… Min Ho also said in laugh but he didn’t continue his words.

“Told what???”… Jong Kook and Ji Hyo ask the same time to their babies.

“hehe… many pretty noonas will be came today…so…we need to handsome today..hehe”… Min Joon said in blushing.

“Mwo….therefore, you two happen like that??”… Jong Kook ask and the twins are nodding their head with blushing.

“HAHAHA!!!!” …Jong Kook laugh loudly for he enjoy his sons’ blushing face.

“haha…Keure…Omma will be make my sons so handsome today…Ok”…

“Yayyyy…that’s Uri Oma Mama”…the twins shout happily and kiss their mother cheek.

“Only your Omma??”… Jong Kook ask with pouting.

“Anni…We also love Aba Mama”…they shout sweetly and run to their Appa and kiss tightly.

“Ohh…cute…Appa too love both of you”… Jong Kook said sweetly and kiss their chubby cheek.

 

////////////////////

 

“Your Majesty… The guests are arrived now”… Ha Dong Hoon inform to the King.

“Ok…I’m coming”… Jong Kook reply.

“Uri handsome boys…Are you ready now??” …Jong Kook shout to his babies and wife who are beautify in their inner room.

“Neh….Aba Mama…” the twins are shout back and go out from their room. They are so cute in their navy blue handbook.

“Ohh…so cute”… Jong Kook said lovely and kiss his babies.

“And…my wife also so pretty”… Jong Kook said and kiss his wife cheek lovely. When their father kiss to their mother, the twins glare to their Appa with dissatisfiedly. When Jong Kook saw his sons’ face, he didn’t let Ji Hyo and kiss a long time for not only teasing his sons but also he want to kiss more his wife.

“Aba Mama…you need to stop it…Oma Mama cheek will be hole because of your nose”…Min Ho said with dissatisfiedly and they are even pout.

“Ohh…Wae??? Omma is Appa’s wife…therefore, Appa can kiss as much as I want”… Jong Kook said with I don’t care expression and that make his sons more pout.

“Shiro… Don’t kiss Uri Omma”… Min Joon said stubbornly and glare to his father with pouting.

“Haha… Anni…I always kiss your Omma”… Jong Kook tease and prepare to kiss his wife again.

“Aba Mama…I’m not let you kiss”…Min Ho said and pull his father leg to can’t approach near his mother. Min Joon also cover in front of his mother like a commander with do you dare expression.

“Haha…Jealousy boys… exactly same with their father… “….Ji Hyo said lovely and carry Min Joon.

“We need to go Jealousy Appa and babies…the guest are already arrived”… Ji Hyo warn her husband.

“Yes…I know…but they cute when they jealous…” Jong Kook said in laughing and carry Min Ho.

“Kaja!!!!!!!!”… Jong Kook said and leave to the guests with his wife and babies.

 

/////////////////

 

Jong Kook enter the lobby with his family. When he enter, all are silent and salute to the King. The guests are waiting at the front and bow their head when Jong Kook and Ji Hyo arrive near them.

“Good Day …Your Majesty… I’m the King of Lee-Sang ‘Kang Hee Gun” …. The King Hee Gun introduce himself while bow to the Kim Emperor.

“This is my little sister Kang So Ra ”… The King Hee Gun introduced with his sister.

“Neh… nice to meet you… I’m Kim Jong Kook and this is my queen Song Ji Hyo…They are my sons Goong Min Ho and Goong Min Joon…”… Jong Kook introduced all of his family. When he introduce his sons, Min Ho and Min Joon are hide behind their parents for blush to Kang So Ra.

“Neh…nice to meet you… I’m already heard about the Queen but I didn’t know the Queen will be beauty that much”… King Hee Gun praise to the the queen. When they heard that man appraise to their Omma, the twin get out from behind their parents and glare to the King of Lee-Sang. Ji Hyo giggle while looking her jealous goongs.

“Nice to meet you…Goongs”… Kang So Ra greet to the cute twins. But the twins are hide again behind their Omma and Appa and act like a boy who shy in front of the beautiful girl.

“Aigoo…My shy boys”…Jong Kook said lovely and carry both of his sons. When their Appa carry them, the twins are covered their face with their little hands to hide their shy face.

“They are so shy because So Ra Gong Ju is beautiful”… Ji Hyo said softly and link her husband arm.

“Thanks Ji Hyo Mama… I also heard about the beauty of Mama…but when I meet with you, you’re prettier than I thought…”… So Ra said sweetly and Ji Hyo reply with soft smile.

“Ok… I prepare the rooms for all of you…please rest first and we have welcome ceremony at ngiht…Let’s meet again at night ceremony”… Jong Kook said and demand Dong Hoon to take the guests to their room.

“Ok…Let’s meet at night”… Hee Gun said and leave at first.

“bye bye… cute goongs”… So Ra greet to the twins and the twins immediately turn to their Appa chest for shy.

 

////////////////

 

At the night of the ceremony, the twins are enjoying the ceremony with sitting between their parents. But they often peek to Kang So Ra. Jong Kook know his sons are peek Lee-Sang’s Gong Ju.

“Why are you two shy to Unnie??”… Jong Kook ask to his sons who busying with peeking.

“hehe…Unnie is so pretty Aba Mama…you also know that we are so shy in front of the beautiful girl”… Min Joon reply cutely.

“So??? You two didn’t shy in front of me…that mean I’m not beautiful??” Ji Hyo ask with acting she is angry.

“Anni Omma Mama…Omma is most beautiful… but we don’t need to shy to Omma…only Appa is enough”… Min Ho explain to his Omma with fold his arms and Min Joon support with nodding.

“honnn”… Ji Hyo act she is huffed to twins and sit pouting. When the twins know their Omma angry them, they prepare to console their mom.

“Omma”…they call sweetly but at that time the King of Lee-Sang approach near them with wide smile. They are greet each other with bow their head.

“I heard that the Queen is so good at playing harp…I’m also can play flute…therefore, I want to perform my ability and I request to play the harp with me…”… the King of Lee-Sang request to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo look the three men beside of her and she clearly found their faces are unpleasant for that. Min Joon who sit beside her is even pull her skirt with mean not to go. But she really want to babies and her husband. Therefore,

“Of course…I want to”… Ji Hyo reply and go to the stage. Jong Kook, Min Ho and Min Joon are left with glaring to King Hee Gun and Ji Hyo.

“Omma Bad”… Min Ho said dissatisfiedly.

“Yes…you right…” Jong Kook support his son.

“Aba Mama…Don’t call Omma today…she betrays us”… Min Joon said with pouting.

“Imm…I’m don’t call her…therefore, you two also don’t call her”… Jong Kook also said with pouting.

“Neh…Aba Mama…I’m promised”… the two reply in chorus and glare again to their Omma.

Ather the performance end, Ji Hyo come back. When Ji Hyo arrive to the table, the three men didn’t look her and sit with pouting.

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah…Is Omma playing good???”…Ji Hyo ask to her sons but her sons are acting they didn’t heard and leaning each other in their father embracing.

“Are you two angry me???”…Ji Hyo ask pitifully.

“Anni…three”…Min Joon reply accidentally but he cover his mouth when he know he carelessly talk to his mother. And he lean to his brother and act again he didn’t heard.

“Oppa~~~”…Ji Hyo call to Jong Kook. But Jong Kook also neglect her and only chatting with his sons.

Along ceremony, her three men are neglect her. She even felt sad when her dears are neglect. Jong Kook peek his love often. He felt guilty when his love sit with lose face. But he already promised to the twins and his sons are even glare him when they found their father look their Omma.

Ji Hyo take the cup to drink liquor. But she suddenly want to vomit when she got the smell from the liquor. Therefore, she quickly place the cup on the table and rub her chest to lose the mind of want to vomit. Suddenly she got the some idea and therfore, she test her wrist. And, her face is slowly smile and look brightly to Jong Kook who peeking her.

“Oppa…” Ji Hyo call sweetly and Jong Kook really want to reply his love but his twins are look deeply him when their Omma call him. Therefore, he have no ways to choose continue his neglect and he act like his sons as he didn’t heard any sound. Ji Hyo didn’t continue call and stay silently with smiling because she so happy now.

The ceremony is finished some minutes later and they go back to their room. All the way, the twins are walking whit holding their Appa hand’s left and right. Ji Hyo only follow with a bit smile with looking three jealousy men.

When they reach in their room, Min Ho pull Jong Kook sleeve and tip toe with signal to sit. Jong Kook sit and Min Ho whisper to his father. Jong Kook listen with nodding like a clever student and look hesitantly to his wife.

“Ahammm!!!I’ll be sleep with Min Ho and Min Joon at their room”… Jong Kook said hesitantly and enter the goong’s room or the goong’s are dragging their father in their room. Ji Hyo left only giggle for enjoy their act.

In the inner room,

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah…I think that is not right…how can I let your Omma sleep alone”… Jong Kook said to his sons with worrying to his wife.

“Ahh…Aba Mama… we need to do like that for Omma don’t dare betray us again”…Min Ho said with folding his arms.

“But hyung…I can’t sleep without Omma”… Min Joon also support from his father side and Jong Kook support with nodding.

“Min Joon ah…Just one day…we need to punish to Omma…” …Min Ho stubborn until now.

“But…but…Omma is pity…she will be cold only one in the bed”… Min Joon said with looking the door with guilty eyes.

“He’s right Min Ho ah…your Omma will be lonely”…Jong Kook also said pitifully.

“Ahh…Mola…”… Min Ho said stubbornly. At that time their door is open and the three men immediately lay on their bed with acting they are sleep.

Ji Hyo enter silently and sit beside them. Ji Hyo know they are acting because their eyeballs are moving. Ji Hyo laugh for admire their act.

“Oppa…Min Ho ah….Min Joonie”… Ji Hyo call sweetly and she saw Min Joon peek her with one eyes. When she found that, she wink to Min Joon and Min Joon smile accidentally but he act again he sleep.

“Don’t you pity me… I’m so lonely at the front room… Can I sleep with you”… Ji Hyo request pitifully.

“hmmmm???? I’m afraid…Please…”…

"Please...Oppa...hmmm"

“Aishhh!!!!!!”…Jong Kook groan and suddenly wake up from the bed for he can't bear his wife pity sound. When he sit, the twins are also sit like their father.

“Please forgive me…hmmm”…Ji Hyo apologizes with cute action.

“Please Min Joon ah…Hmm”…Ji Hyo said to Min Joon and Min Joon can’t look his Omma’ pity face. Therefore, he hug to Omma and

“Omma promise me never talk to other man”… Min Joon said jealously.

“Keure…Omma Promise to Min Joonie”… when they get the peace, Min Joon kiss his Omma and sit on her lap. Ji Hyo look Min Ho and Min Ho avoid her eyes.

“Min Ho ah…Omma’s Min Ho…Are you still angry me???” …Ji Hyo said with pitiful voice. When she said like that, Min Ho peek his Omma and when he found his Omma look him with teary eyes, he go near Ji Hyo and cup her face.

“Omma…Don’t cry…”

“So…will you forgive me??”…Ji Hyo ask with making her tear more. Min Ho look her face and the last he nod his head. Ji Hyo happily kiss her son and Min Ho sit on her lap now.

Now the last man,

“Oppa~~~~~~”… Ji Hyo call with seducing tone. But Jong Kook nothing reply and sit with pouting.

“Oppa…Please look at me” Ji Hyo tell again. But he still neglect.

"Oppa...Please"...still neglect.

“Oppa… If you do not look me now, the baby in my tummy will be sad”…Ji Hyo said the good news as the last weapon. Jong Kook slowly look at her with open mouth and

“Jin…Jinja???”…he ask unbelievably. Ji Hyo reply with a nod. Jong Kook approach near her and

“Really….Really you pregnant”… he ask again.

“Neh…Oppa…You also get the next babies and Min Ho and Min Joon also got their dong sang soon”...said Ji Hyo with sweet smile.

“Yayyyyy…………”…Jong Kook shout loudly and carry his sons suddenly and run the whole room.

“Aba Mama!!!!!!!!”…the twins are shout afraid when their father run with carrying them. Jong Kook place his sons on the floor and

“Min Ho ah…Min Joon ah…. Do you remember that Appa promised you will be buy a dong-sang for you”…Jong Kook ask to his sons and they reply with nodding.

“Now…your dong-sang is reach in Omma’ tummy and you will be got a dong-sang soon”… when he finish his explain, the twins cover their mouth with hand and

“JINJA!!!!!!!”…ask the same time.

“Yesss”…Jong Kook answer.

“Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” the twin shout loudly and now they are running around their Omma for happy so much.

Jong Kook sit beside his love and look his babies who are so happy and jumping now.

“Ji Hyo ah”…he call softly and pull Ji Hyo to lean on his chest.

“Neh…Oppa”…

“Saranghae….Mani Sarang hae”…he said softly.

“Me too…I’m also Sarang hae”…..and they kiss each other deeply and they forget their babies. When the jealousy twins are found their Appa and Omma kissing, they cover their eyes for shy the kiss scene and

“Aba Mama!!!!!!!!!!!” “Oma Mama!!!!!!!!!!!”…. shout the same time.

 

*THE END*

//////////////////

 

(At last my story is ending now...I'm always thanks alot all of you for reading my story and I hope all of you will be reading to my new stroy ^^....I'll be start my new story ASAP :) .... Thanks a lot again... )