"Loser Princess"

"Eclipse"

Lady-In-waiting of Eun hye Gong Ju was hiding behind the bush of near the Queen’s room to watch the condition. Twenty minutes ago, she saw the physician entered the room. So, she was waiting and found the physician came out from the room with upset face. When the physician passed beside the bush, she pulls him to her hiding place.

“How?? Is the Queen drank the poison??”….the physician look like a little shock for was dragging behind him but normal again when he found the lady-in-waiting.

“Neh…Ji hyo MaMa drank…she will abort after five hours…if you don’t believe, you can watch the whole five hours behind this place”…the physician crooked her.

“You don’t need to advise me…Princess already ordered me to wait the whole time till she abort…” …she said with half groan. She looks again the physician who upset face.

“Don’t be upset Physician…that’s our duty…we have nothing to choice…Forget about it…If you become the Minister…you will be knew you do the right decision…” Lady-In-Waiting comfort the old physician…she can clearly see how much the physician sorrow for that. Of course, their work is to save the people life, but now he became a killer.

The physician nothing reply and leave from the hiding place only shaking his head.

“Tsk…tsk…search his trouble…the best way is to forget that about”…lady-in-waiting left with groaning. She sit behind the bush and think to take a nap. Of course, she will be waiting along five hours because of the Princess’ ordered. If she absent, she will get (100) beats. So, she sat with disappoint and take a nap.

How long she sleep she doesn’t know, she awake when the pain loud voice appear from the Queen’ room. She stands quickly and peeks from behind the bush. She found one of the taller minder of the King ran out quickly but his face is full of worry. The pain voice is still out from the room. She was even pity for the Queen. How much she will pain was show this voice. They will be broken hearted for lose their baby. She aware that the King so love his Queen. She also admire for this couple who match each other. But the bad luck begin when their Princess secretly like this King.

“Huuu…She will so pain…so pitiful…”

A moment later, the tall minder arrives with three physicians. They are entering into the room with half run. After 15 minutes later, all of physicians are exit with upset face as shaking their head. She crouches when the physicians pass beside her bush. At that time, she clearly heard the crying voice from the room. She sure this is the queen crying. She also upset for her crying.

She comes back to the Princess’ room after the physicians disappear from her sight. When she enters the room, she found the Princess ran to her.

“HOWWW…Is she abort???” the princess asks her. She was a little afraid for the princess’ eyes are not stable. She looks so dangerous. Really dangerous.

“Ne…Neh Gong Ju…I heard the queen was crying and the physicians are also upset for abortion”….she report hesitantly.

“Are you sure???Really sure???” the princess ask again.

“Nehh…Gong Ju”…after she answered, she heard the princess is laughing loudly.

“HAHAHA….suffer it Song Ji hyo…Now…your king will be disappointing you…and you will lose his love to you…HaHaHa…now my time…my time to happy”…eun hye mutter herself.  Lady-In-waiting look her with shocking. Eun hye glare her lady-in-waiting and

“Yahh…what are you looking???...now take my gold silk dress…tonight I need to the most beautiful woman”….she shout to the blank lady-in-waiting. Yes…tonight they have festival for Bu-Yaw King. She sure the King of Kim dynasty can’t absent because this is her father birthday. She will be pressured her father to take if the King absent. She can’t lose this chance. Tonight she will be the woman who possesses the King Kim Jong Kook. She can’t wait to call this man ‘Oppa’ like the stupid Queen.

The first, Eun hye leaves to her father to ask the King’ of Kim Dynasty’s condition.

“Aba MaMa…Aba MaMa”…she enter with half jumping as a baby. Actually, she wasn’t innocent like a baby because she became a murder. But she didn’t regret for that. Since she was young, she never regretted to try many ways for possess the thing which she want. When she enter the room, she found her father and her brother are talking.

“Ohh…Oppa also arrived…” she greet brightly.

“Woww…look like Uri Eun hye have something to happy”…her brother for happy.

“Hehe…It’s not like that…Oppa……And Aba MaMa…” …she answer to her brother and call her father.

“Imm…Wae???” the King reply while reading his documents.

“Is something happen to the King of Kim Dynasty?” she asks imperceptibly.

“Anni…What are you want to ask?”…the King stop reading when his daughter ask strange question.

“I mean….Is the King told you he can’t attend your birthday?”…she ask again.

“No…he didn’t tell noting to me…Wae??Eun hye yah…Did you know something which I don’t know??”…the King ask his daughter with suspicion eyes.

“Anni…Aba MaM…I’m only asking…ok…now excuse me…I have to beautify to be prettiest girl for our father birthday”  She greets sweetly and come out again from her father room. The two men are left as looking her with surprising.

“Jong Kook Oppa…Wait me…I try to be your lady and will be loved you the whole life till you can’t remember who Song Ji Hyo is…”

 

/////////////////

 

At the festival, all are amaze for the Princess’ beauty. She wears the gold silk dress and so bright with jewels. She make a perfect smile that can melt every man heart who look her. She sit at her table and wait the King of Kim Dynasty arrive.

“Ohhh…he coming”….As she hope the King of Kim Dynasty attend her father birthday. He so handsome in his scarlet dress and upper cloak is the black with golden dragon. She lose her sense in his handsome figure.  But the King face is full of upset. Of course, he will be upset for lose his baby. But…Don’t worry Oppa…I’ll born the cute babies for you. She also aware that the Queen not with him. He is only with his 4 followers and they also look like upset. Now, she sure the Queen was abort.

The King sit beside Bu-Yaw King’ table. After all take their positions, the festival open. Beautiful dancers are entered the festival and performing with their dance. All Lady-in-waiting are enter by carrying the several of meals and the bottles of alcohol and placed on the tables. When Eun Hye look the King, look like he was absent his mind and look to the table without reason. Therefore, She stand and go to the table of the King Kim Jong Kook.

“Your Majesty”…she call softly and smile with full of attraction. Jong Kook look up and

“Nehhh…”

“Let Eun hye pour the alcohol for you”…she said as pouring the bottle of alcohol to the cup.

“nehh…Gomawayo Gong Ju nim”…Jong kook said and drink. She so satisfy for that. She felt that like his queen now who pour the alcohol for the King.

“Her Majesty??...Isn’t attend??” she ask like acting didn’t know nothing.

“Nehh…She is sick”…Jong kook said shortly and pour the alcohol for Eun Hye. Eun Hey accept the cup brightly and drink. The liquid is even sweet for her.

“Keure??...Eun Hye will be met the Queen tomorrow…Is she so serious??” she ask with acting so worry for the Queen. But in her mind how happy she can’t imagine.

“Neh….a little serious…come and meet gong ju nim…she will be welcomed”

“Neh…I’ll certainly come…Let’s Drink Your Majesty”…she stop about the Queen and pour again in the King’ cup. Yes…she can’t waste their precious time with telling the about of this stupid woman.

They are chatting about each other the left time. Eun hye happy for now the King face is bright again.

After the festival end, now they are prepare to go back.

“Your Majesty…Please send back Eun Hye”…she said with seducing tone.

“Why…Gong Ju nim”…Jong kook ask with blank face.

“Ahhh…mola…send back me”.....she said with stamping her feet like a bad child. The King think a moment and nod his head. She jump like a baby for happy and she hope Jong kook will be enjoy her innocent action. At that time, the four followers of the King approach near us.

“Kwang Soo yah…”…the King call the tall minder who arrive first near him.

“Nehh…Your Majesty”

“Go back first…I’ll be follow after sending back Eun Hye Gong Ju”….the tall man who named Kwang Soo look her with disapproving eyes and

“May I follow with you?”…he request. She angry nearly want to slap him for interfere them.

“No need  Kwang Soo yah…go back and care your noona…”…the King said to Kwang soo that make Eun Hye to satisfy.

After that, the King and she walk side by side to her room. The King didn’t say anything all the way. When they arrive the place which dark, she act like stumble.

“Ahh…”….. the King immediately safe her by pulling her body. She take this chance and push herself till fall the King chest.

“Ohh…Gomawo Your Majesty…you save me”…she said with seducing tone but she doesn’t depart from his chest and she even hug his waist. That’s so warm and so safe. The King a little push her but she tight her hug and now the time to make him as her man. The King pushed again and she tight more her hug.

“Gong Ju Nim…”… she was aware the coldness in his voice. But she can’t lose this chance…

“Your Majesty…Don’t you like Eun Hye??”…she ask with the sweetest voice.

“What kind of question Eun Hye Ssi??”…the King ask her with using ‘Eun Hye Ssi’…may be he little angry or maybe he acting.

“A simple question Your Majesty….Don’t you like me?” she ask again. But she got the push from the King. The King pull out her body from his chest and

“Sorry Eun Hye Ssi…I can’t love the other woman except my Queen”…the King answer with serious face. That made Eun Hye to burst out. She push the King hand and

“Wae???Eun Hye isn’t beauty as much as the Queen??” …the King didn’t answer and only shake his head.

“Wae…tell me Your Majesty…Which part of Eun Hye isn’t better than the Queen??…tell me”…she shout with holding the King shoulder and shake his body.

“Sorry Eun Hye Ssi…I can’t answer…but in my eyes, no one is more perfect than my Queen…she is also the queen of my heart…so…I can’t love another except her now or never”….the King answer make her cry. She cry loudly and shout like a fool.

“WAEEEE….this stupid woman isn’t perfect like me…But why don’t you see me…look careful Kim Jong Kook Ssi…look carefully…I’m more perfect that this ”…her words make the King tense his face.

“Yoon Eun Hye Ssi…She is my Queen also the Queen of my emperor… how dare you can call my lady ‘’…” the King tell her with anger voice. Look like he so angry because of she calling ‘’ to his lady and his breath are even become abnormal. But she doesn’t care. She is now so shame…so shame for loses to Song Ji Hyo…so shame for get deny from the King.

“I don’t care…I can’t understand why you still love this woman….Even she abort your baby…why do you still love this woman???”...she ask with crying.

“Eun Hye Ssi… Why do you know Ji hyo abort the baby???...” She get shock for the King question. Now she aware she made the mistake. How stupid yoon eun hye…why are you told about that…

“I…I’m…heard from the physician”… she answer hesitantly. The king piss her and

“Are you sure Gong Ju nim…”….the King ask with ironic voice.

“Of course…I’m sure”

“But…Eun Hye Ssi…no one of physicians will be don’t know”

“Why are you so sure?? My lady-in-waiting saw the physicians come out from your room with upsetting”…she said with sure expression but she didn’t know she reveal about her plan slowly and slowly.

“Yes…they are out with upsetting because my queen got a cut on her hand and that is a little serious…so the physicians will be upset for the queen’ wounds…but how can you say that is abortion only the physicians out from my room with upset face??”…Jong kook question make her shock. She didn’t know what she will answer. She was sure that the old physician made the Queen to abort. She urgently think what she lie to the King.

“Don’t think Eun Hye Ssi…My Queen and my babies are still safe under my protection”

“MWO????....Is mean she still pregnant???”…now she feel a thunder strike beside her. How…How…this stupid woman can still pregnant.

“Yes Eun Hye Ssi…Sorry for the failure of your plan??”

“What my plan??...I didn’t do nothing…I’m innocent”…Eun hye shock for the words of the King. But she still refuse…yess..this is the way to safe her.

“Don’t you shame???”…the King ask her with ironic voice.

“Here Kim Jong Kook Ssi…I’m the Princess of country… Stop accuses to me…You know?? Now you’re so rude…I’m innocent person…I didn’t plan nothing to your queen…so, watch your mouth…I’m not excuse if you again accuse me like that..”…. she ran out from that place after tell everything she want. She hold her hands which so shake of afraid.

“It’s ok…Yoon Eun Hye…It’s ok….nothing bad will happen …nothing”…she encourage herself but she know this King will not give up easily like that.

“HaHaHa…”…this is the King laughing. But this voice makes her to shake all her body.

“Neh…Gong Ju nim…I’ll watch my mouth…thanks for you kindness”…the King shout to hear her. But she clearly know that crooking her.

Jong Kook look the back of the princess who ran so fast. After she lost, he turn back to the way of his room. He found his followers are standing in the dark not far away. They are thumbs up him. He only smile and come back with wide smile.

 

////////////////