"Return Journey"

"Eclipse"

 

Now they prepare for journey to return palace. Minister Ji's health pretty good and the King also cancelled all his plan. Yoo Jae Suk hang the baggage on his horse. Ji hyo is now exit from her room and waiting beside him. She is so elegant with new blue dress. He remember that this dress is he gave to Ji Hyo at her 25th Birthday.

 

Kwang Soo and Dong Hon also come out from their room by carrying their baggae.

" Woahhhh...Song Im noona...You're so beautiful " Kwang Soo said amazily by covering his wide mouth. But for result, he receive a glare from the King.

Ji hyo smile shyly and " Thanks Gwang Soo Ssi "

"Aishh...please call me formally..Can't you see me as your brother " Kwang soo really wanna be her brother. Because he also see her as his Ji Hyo noona who always kind and love upon him. Ji Hyo nothing reply and only smile. " Hmmm...she only same her face with Ji Hyo noona ....behaviour are opposite...Ji Hyo noona is always warm to other and shes is cold hearted woman " he thought with dissatisfy.

" Song Im yah...you can't ride the horse, right?? " Yoo jae suk ask.

" Nehh Oppa...Wae?? "

" Anni...only asking..so ride with me Song Im yah.."

" Nehh... " .........Yoo Jae suk see the king black face. He giggled in his mind " Aigoo ...that boy even jealous her with me...If he know this girl is his beloved Ji Hyo..I'm so sure he will cut my head and feed the dog with the reason of take pride on Ji Hyo " he thought and shake his head softly.

 

Now their Journey is start and Ji Hyo sit behind Jae Suk. Ji hyo gaze her small vilage as the last time. She lived in this village about ten years. When Jae suk oppa took her in this village, she was only 16. After misfortune happened in her life, she try her best to live alone and far from the King. Jae Suk oppa always helped her and supported her. He is her benefactor and also a big brother for her. She approach ner Jae Suk' ear and " Oppa..."

"Wae???"

" Thanks You so much Oppa.." Jae suk truned his head a little and smile...

" For what??? "

" Help me and treat me nicely "

"No need to thanks ...that is my repay for do my mistake upon you Ji Hyo yah.." he whisper only Ji hyo can hear.

" Don't blame to yourself Oppa...We knew that we have no choice except that way.." Ji hyo comfort Jae suk and lean on his back.

" Yahh...yahh...don't take pride on me " he whisper jokingly.

" OPPAAA !!!!! " Ji hyo shout and both laugh happily. Joong Kook look them with full of jealous. "Aishh...this girl only nice to his oppa " joong kook thought disatisfy. " Anni...Kim Joong Kook...she is not Ji hyo...control your mind " he warn himself. But why is she look like exactly with Ji Hyo?? Her acts when she with Jae suk hyung are also the same with Ji hyo...Why I feel also she is Ji Hyo?? the same feeling when she approach near me is also same feeling Ji hyo near him" he thought with his puzzle mind.

 

///////////////////////////

 

They stop awhile in front of the restaurant  in a town which exists on their way. They go down from their horses. Yoo Jae Suk go down first and help Ji Hyo.

Before she go down, A man who ride the dark horse, harshly pass beside them by waving his whip. Unfortunately, the whip hit Jae suk's horse and his horse terrify and jump uncontrolably.

"OPAAAAAAAAA " she fell down from the horse. She shut her eyes tight and wait to hit her body on ground. But in reality she hit with soft ground. she amaze and open her eyes slowly. she see a pair of eyes which full of worry. She try her best to avoid his eys, but she can't. She only know how she miss this eyes who always look her with full of kinds and love.

When Joong Kook saw Song Im fallen, he's so breathtaking and quickly ran to her and catch before touch the ground. When he saw her big eyes, he doubt that she is ji hyo. Only ji hyo can attract him don't wanna look other except her. Only ji hyo can make his heart warm when their eyes met. Now he also felt the same and he forgot to down her. They look each other without blinking and their faces are only far some inches.

" Ahem...Ahemmmmm " they wake from their thought when Kwang soo disturb by coughing. Ji hyo try to get down from his embrance and ..

" Let me down, Your Majesty " the King slowly lower and help her to stand safely.

"Thaks Yor Majesty" she bow and appreciate him.

Joong Kook only nod and enter the restaurant first to cover his nervousness. Dong Hon and Minister Ji follow him.

Yoo Jae suk approached near Ji hyo and hold her shoulder.

" Are you Ok?? Do you get injury??? Have somewhere pain?? " he ask worriedly.

" I'm ok oppa...don't worry " she answer him and look the back of king. " Oppa...You always read to protect me when I'm in trouble...Thanks Oppa..So much " she says in her mind.

" Jae Suk hyung and Song Im noona...Let's go in...I'm hungry so much "...Kwang Soo hold their shoulder behind them and push into the restaurant.

/////////////////////

 

After finish thier lunch, they go near the market. Ji hyo is so happy because she is far form that place about ten years. She is so happy like a child. Sometime she even demand Jae suk oppa to buy the things she want. She walk along the market without wait her oppas. When she found the cady stick, she stop walking and look with her desire eyes.

" Do you want to eat this?? " a voice appear from her back and when she turn, she found Joong Kook.

" Neh " she answer and look her candy stick again.

" Ok...come " Joong Kook pull her to the candy stick shop.

" Please give one candy stick " Joong kook says to the seller.

" give me this " Ji hyo point the candy stick which dragon figure. The seller give her candy stick and Joong Koog give the money to the seller.

When she prepare to go back to Jae Suk,

" You know...the girl who named Ji Hyo, also always choose this dragon candy when I buy for her " ...Ji hyo freeze a moment and try her best to keep her tears back.

" Ahh..nehh " she said coldly and run to her Jae Suk Oppa for afraid that Joong Kook will see her tears.

When Jae suk found Ji hyo run to him...

"Wae Ji..ellll..Song Im yah...Have you seen something again do you want?? "...he ask worriedly . Worry for his money.

" Anni...Oppa...Let's continue our journey " she lie and hide her sad face.

" Ok.."

After gathering all of them, they continue their Journey.

 

//////////////////////////////

( I think my story is a little bore...but I'm not disappoint for that and I'm try my best to wirte my story until the end...Thanks for reading and forgive me if u found some error.)