"Beautiful Nightmare"

"Eclipse"

The King is sleeping soundly at his palace with a smile. Ypp...he is smiling beacuse now he dreamed the most beacutiful deram ever..yes..he dreaming the woman who he love forever.

 

In his dream, he is watching the beautiful young lady who running with a kite. She is so preety...her skin is as white as snow...her eyes are as beautiful as pearl...her smile is as shine as diamond. He also smiling...yes..he always smile when he see this lady beacuse this lady have this power to be happy the person who near her. Now...she stop running when she know her followers are tired for ruuning behind her.

 

She turn to the followers with apologize smile...she kind enough right....Now she turn to me with the brightest smile and wave her hand. I also wave my hand back and

 

"Ji Hyo yah...." he call her name softly.

Nehh Oppa...

"Lets go back Ji Hyo yah...the weather is cold...your health is not so good"  he said worriedly to my beloved lady.

She smile as bright as she can and " Oppa...I'm health engouth to protect you..Ada " reply poutedly.

" Neh Neh...sorry for my look down to you..but lets go back ..ok? " he said with pleading eye.

" Ok...now i will forgive you and lets go back " ...she shout and run to him with lifting her skirt a little.

" Please walk Ji Hyo yah...don't try to run...you will be fall " he shout worriely .

 

At that time... the dark mist are form between them that cause him to can't see his lady...this mist are so dark and it make him to feel the sorrow suddenly. And he remember ji hyo and...

 

"Ji Hyo yah...now where?...be careful and stay there don't move" he worriedly shouting

After the mist are gone.... his beloved lady also disappear...

 

" Ji Hyo yah??? Where Ji Hyo??... Ji Hyo yah... " he shout and search everywhere...but he don't see her nowhere... he know.. he get sense that his love is disapper forever...how he get sense he don't know...but he know...

He shout with all his heart for afraid that he will be lose this lady forever.

 

" JI HYO YAHHHHHHHHHH"

" Don't leave me JI HYO yah.... JI HYO YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................................

 

 

He opens his eyes....now wake up from his nightmare... his face is wet his tear and sweat.

" Again...this nightmare...this dream are trying to kill my life " he thought with forming tear in his eyes.

 

" Ji Hyo yah...now are you in heaven???watching this pabo from heave??? but you don't guilty me right??? so you leave me alone in this world and you are happy at heave right?? Hoonn..I hate you...but I love you up till now Ji hyo yah...now you left me alone is nearly full 10 years Ji Hyo yah...But I love you with all my heart...Don't you know that pabo?...good night Ji hyo " he said sofly while looking the pciture of his lady which hanging the wall and he try to sleep again...yp..he have many events tomorrow...so he need to sleep and try his best.

 

/////////////////////////    

 

At the King Palace, the royal physicans are busy in and out beacuse the King get ill and have high fever.

The gorgeous old lady is sitting behind the King with worry face. She asked one of the physican..

 

"How about the condition??"

" Now preety good Mama...the King always ill when near this time " The old physican reply the question with sorrow face.

Right their king always depressed and ill when near this time...this time is the death anniversary of their queen.

 

" Right always....how pity my son...but please pardon to your curel mother... I did all that for you Joong Kook ah....Miahne..When i die, i will be take the punishment for my acts Joong Kook ah...but now i don't regret and that all for you Joong Kooh ah"    She told in her mind and out she only let a tear drop while looking her pitiful son.

 

" And i believe you also understand my acts Ji Hyo yah" she said in her mind while looking the beautiful lady's picture which hanging at the wall.

 

/////////////////////////////////////////////