"Naughty Babies"

"Eclipse"

It’s been two months after the incidents happened and Jong Kook and JiHyo also go smoothly in their palace.

Now, they are sleep tightly in their warm room. Jong Kook felt someone shake his body.

“Oppa…Oppa”…. He forced his eyes to open for shaking him non-stop.

“hm… hmmmm”… he look with sleepy eyes and found JiHyo sit beside him.

“Ji Hyo ah… why don’t you sleep?”…he said sleepy and pull JiHyo beside him to lay. But JiHyo struggle and throw his hand which pull her.

“OPPA”… He completely open his eyes when Ji Hyo shout.

“Wae…Wae…Ji Hyo ah…something wrong”…said he worriedly and sit.

“How can you sleep even I shake that much:??”…Ji Hyo said with glare.

“Huhhh…Oppa a little tired JiHyo ah….Miahne” he apologize.

“Mola…Even your wife can’t sleep because of carrying your baby…how can you sleep peacefully”…Jong Kook smile and giggle for his wife. He know Ji Hyo was always annoy him nowadays and the physicians said that is the sign of pregnant.

“Keure Keure…Oppa Miahn…Oppa will be waiting till you sleep…OK??”…Jong Kook consoles his wife. But Ji Hyo still pout and

“I can’t sleep”

“Wae??”…Jong kook worry. Why his wife can’t sleep. Is she pain?

“Because I’m hungry”

“Huhhh????”…Jong Kook was surprise for her answer. She was always eat the whole day and she stop her eating only the time of her sleep.

“Again??? You’ll be piggy Ji Hyo ah…you always eat”… Jong Kook try to complain his wife. But he shut his mouth quickly when Ji Hyo glare him with fire eyes and she even bite her under lips. He know he wrong.

“Sorry Ji Hyo ah….Oppa is not mean like that”…Jong Kook try to explain. But Ji Hyo lay back on the bed and cover the blanket to reach her head. He know his lady huffed him.

“Ji Hyo ah…Ji Hyo ah~~Oppa wrong…hmm…Oppa bad…Let’s eat JiHyo ah…I know you are eating for the twins…Forgive me…hmm”…he soothe and try to pull the blanket. But Ji Hyo push his hands and even kicked him from under the blanket. His pity knee gets the kick from his lovely wife.

“Arghh….JiHyo ah”…he rub his pain knee which JiHyo kick.

“Why are you so strong after your pregnant...huh??”…Jong kook said with pain voice. Ji Hyo peek him under the blanket and she satisfy when Jong Kook pain. She even giggles under the blanket.

“Happy…huh??? Cruel Woman”

“I’m not cruel….you’re the one who cruel to me”…Ji Hyo complain when Jong Kook said her cruel woman.

“Me???When~?”…Jong Kook ask with teased.

“Now”

“How??”

“I know you think I’m waste the food and you annoy to feed me…you didn’t want to feed your wife and babies…you know… you’re that kind of cruel man…Ada??”…Jong Kook belly laugh when he heard his wife explanation.

“Am I wrong??”… ask JiHyo with annoying. Jong Kook can’t reply and laugh hardly for enjoy his wife cute action.

“Ahhh….Cute”…Jong kook pinch his wife cheek while wipe his tears for laugh hardly. But JiHyo push his hand and still glare.

“Sorry…sorry…Oppa didn’t mean Ji Hyo ah…but Oppa Miahn for make you feel like that”…Jong kook soothes her.

“Ok…tell me…What do you want to eat??”

Ji Hyo fold her arms and think a moment while rubbing her chin.

“Do you wake me without thinking what you want to eat???”…Jong Kook disturb her thought.

“Anni…Now I asking to my babies what they want to eat”…Ji Hyo reply immediately and continue her thought. Jong Kook shut his mouth and wait the order. After a moment,

“Kimchi…right…I want to eat Kimchi”…Jihyo said brightly.

“Kinchi??Only Kimchi??”

“Anni…with cooked rice”…Jong Kook nod and call Dong Hoon.

“Dong Hoon ah”……..a short men open the door and wait the King command.

“Why are you call him Oppa?”…Ji Hyo ask with blank.

“Huh…To let him go kitchen for your Kimchi”

“Shiro…you prepare it Oppa…Babies are only want to eat which you prepare”…..Jong Kook drop his jaw.

“Pre..prepare…by….my.. myself”…….he ask hesitantly for unbelievable what he heard.

“Neh…Prepare yourself Oppa…Don’t you want to do for me that only…”…Ji Hyo ask and her lips are nearly pout.

“Ok…ok…don’t pout MaMa nim…I will prepare by myself and wait while laying comfortably”…Jong Kook said with ironic voice. Ji Hyo look him with smiling sweetly. He pinches her nose softly and come out of the room after wearing thick fur coat.

“Dong Hoon….Kwang Soo….follow with me”………

“Hyung…I heard MaMa told you to do yourself”~~~Dong Hoon complain.

“Aishhh hyung…don’t indulgent noona that much… how can you do all what noona want??”~~~Kwang  Soo also complain.

“Shut up and just follow”……….Ji Hyo giggled when the two men follow to their brother with complaining nonstop. Ji Hyo was waiting in room while imaging the Kimchi in her eyes.

 

/////////////////

 

The three men are shaking under the thick blanket and look to their Queen who eating so happily.

“Is…Is this…this… delicious??”…Jong Kook ask to his lady while control his shaking Jaw.

“Immm….so delicious…”…she reply as a child with eating full mouth. He a little warm when his lady happy. But the other two men are shaking under their blanket. Of course, they will be cold because they are followed with him to prepare for the Queen under the cold weather. They go to the place which keep Kimchi Pots and take and prepare by themselves. He even heard the voice of tremble of their jaws.

“Keure?? Eat many Ji Hyo ah…”

“Imm…next time also do it for me like that Oppa”

“Ok…always ready”

“Aishh…hyung…don’t promised easily …you’re so indulgent to noona”…Kwang Soo complain under his blanket.

“Shut up…..” he scold kwang Soo and

“Eat…Ji Hyo ah…Oppa happy when my Ji Hyo happy that much” he said brightly smile.

Ji Hyo smile cutely to her husband as put the rice in almost full. Look like Ji Hyo so appetite the Kimchi. She eat like she never eat this delicious food. Her face is sparkle while looking Kimchi. Jong Kook thought to move the Kimchi pots in his compound and he immediately demands Dong Hoon to move at morning.

 

////////////////////

 

Ji Hyo pregnant is nearly six months and everything was going smooth. But Jong Kook a little worry for Ji Hyo. She didn’t eat so much like before and everyday she lay in the bed. But the physicians told him the Queen and the babies are doing well and that is the signs of pregnant. But According to Ji Hyo pregnant, they also thought it will be twins. He can’t describe how many he happy when the physicians are also confirm about the twins. But Ji Hyo suffer more cause of the twin. Her tummy is so big and she can’t sleep with on back. She only sleep with sideway. Jong Kook so pity for his wife tired. But his happy is not less.

Now also Ji Hyo can’t sleep well and grumble.

“Ji Hyo ah…Kwechana???”…Jong Kook ask worriedly. Ji Hyo slowly shake her head and

“My back is pain Oppa”…she said with groaning. Jong Kook feel so pity for his wife.

“Pity My Ji Hyo…”…he said kindly and hug her from back and rub her tummy.

“Babies ah…Your Omma is so tired…you need to be well your Omma”…he said as rubbing her tummy. Ji Hyo cover on his hand and

“Look like...they are naughty…like you”…Ji Hyo said weakly.

“I’m not naughty…” Jong Kook refuse. Ji Hyo suddenly look back his face and

“Oppa…do you feel??”…she ask with amaze face.

“Wae?? Wae???”… he ask worriedly.

“They are kicked Oppa...”…Ji Hyo said with smiling brightly and move his hand a little below.

“Concentrate Oppa…they will be kicked you”…Jong Kook focus and he even don’t breath for afraid he miss. At that time, a movement touches his hand. And next time also touch him.

“Is…Is this they are kicking??”…Jong Kook ask hesitantly.

“Of course Oppa…they are kick when you touch my tummy…”…Ji Hyo said with full of smile.

“Aweeee….So cute…”…Jong Kook sit and place his face on her tummy. They babies are kick him again.

“Look like…they like you Oppa”… Ji Hyo said with looking to her husband who touch her tummy with various posts.

“hehe…of course …you need to like Appa… only Appa will indulgent you”…he said happily.

“Aishh… don’t persuade them Oppa…”…said Ji Hyo with sight a glance to her husband who over laughing.

“Babies ah…you need to quickly come out from Omma…Arrachi??...Appa need to make another twins for Appa promised to Omma”…Jong Kook tease Ji Hyo.

“OPPA!!!”…as he know, he got the hard slap on his back.

“hehe…By the way, Is your back still hard”…Jong Kook ask while softly messaging her back.

“A bit”…Ji Hyo answer while turn the other sideway and Jong Kook help.

“Am I need to call the physician??”

“Kwechana Oppa…Let’s sleep…I’m sleepy”……..Jong Kook lay at her back and hug from behind. That’s why Ji Hyo can lean him and stay comfortably.

“Babies ah…Good night…Stay well in Omma”…he greet his children and he sleep after waiting until Ji Hyo sleep.

 

//////////////////////

(Ohh...Look like my story is nearly to finish...:) ... I hope you will be enjoy my story...thanks for your reading and comments :)