" Eyes"

"Eclipse"

 

Ji Hyo is so awkward under of their eyes. Joong Kook looks her every moment even he don't blink. Yoo Jae Suk looks her with his worry eyes but contain a little of scold. The another two men are busy whspering each other and look her from head to toe again and again. She try her best to cover her nervous and pay attention to Old man who sleep because of ill. After She cover the warm blanket over to Minister Ji, she exit from the room to make the medicne. When she exit the room, All of men are suddenly stand and follow her. They even hit each other at the door. She look them shockingly and

" Whats wrong with all of you??? " she asked.

" Anni...We try to help you " Yoo Jae Suk answer with half laugh.

" No need...Don't follow me " she said coldly and enter the kitchen. The men are don't try to follow her and sit again at their poisition.

After medicine boil, she take a bowl of medicine and enter the room. All of their eyes are gaze her again. She so awkward and nearly her foot-step are wrong.

She sit beside Minister Ji and lift his head to give medicine. But the old man's head is so heavy and she can't lift with one hand and other hold the bowl of medicine.

Joong Kook immidiately move near her and help. He place his hand behind her hand which lift Minister Ji. Ji Hyo's hearbeat are jumping because of his touch.So she try to take her hand out but he hold her hand with force from behind and she even can't move. She sigh and glance to the King. But she met with his deep eyes and her heat is nearly out. She qucikly roll her eye to Minister Ji and place the bowl on his list and feed the medicine.

After manage to drink all of the medicne, she place his head on the bed and take our her hand with all of her force. Joong Kook look her sadly because he felt his heart is lack of warm when she take her hand out.

She try the best to avoid with his eyes and look Yoo Jae Suk..

" Oppa...please stay with me to care the patient and send the guest to your room because they also wanna rest " she said kindly. Kwang Soo and Dong Hon nod their heads rapidly. But...

" Andwae...we can care the patient....so pleas you rest at that room..Don't worry for him..we will take care specifically " Joong Kook tell her with his concern. Right...he so tired but he can't rest. Kwang Soo and Dong Hon look him with disappointment. But he don't care.
 

" Right Ji..elll.. Song Im yah..you can rest..We will be take care him..Don't worry " Jae Suk says try to control his nervous. Because he nearly to slip out Ji Hyo name from his mouth. But he relief when the other don't notice his mistake.

" Ok oppa...but if something happen, don't hesitate to call me Oppa "

" Ok Song Im ah "

Before she exit the room, she take the blankets from box and share the men.She go to small room and prepare to sleep. But she can't sleep, her heart is so jumping. She try the best to sleep but she can't. When she close her eyes, she only see Joong Kook face and his deep eyes.

" Oppa..Ottoke..I'm crazy again " 

 

////////////////

 

They eat their breakfast which prepare Ji Hyo for them. The dish are only soup and Kimchi. But for Joong Kook, they are more decelious than meat.

" Hmmm....so decelious " he says as eating the food full of his mouth.

Kwang Soo look him oddly and

" But Hyung...that is only kimchi and soup..which dish decelious? " he ask stupidly.

" So...which dish isn't delecious Kwang Soo ah?? " he ask with his threaten voice.

" No...no..All good " Kwang Soo answer nervously.

Ji Hyo only smile a little and go to her room with medicine to feed Minister Ji.

 

After Ji Hyo enter the room, Joong Kook look Yoo Jae Suk who eat his breakfast silently.

" General Yoo "

" Yes...Your Majasty "

" Let's talk after breakfast "

" Yes...Your Majasty "

After finish their breakfast, Joong Kook and Jae Suk out of the cottage and walk near the forest.

" I want to know about Song Im... " Joong Kook suddenly ask.

Jae Suk look the King and

" She is my cousin...her father was dead last year and I'm often visit to her because she live alone..."

" I know..you told that yesterday......the fact I want to know is " She is really not Ji Hyo?? " Jae Suk nervous a moment and answer firmly.

" Yes ...Your Majasty..She is not Our Ji Hyo "  he swear the other can clearly see the disappointment and saedness on the King's face.

" I know she isn't Ji Hyo...but why I can't believe Ji Hyo's dead and why I think she is Ji Hyo? "

" We already saw the dead body of Ji Hyo..Your Majasty..Why don't you believe up till now? " Jae Suk said guiltly.

" Because she always alive in my heart...so I always feel she alive may be " Joong Kook whisper and smile. Jae Suk nothing can do except watching his King sadness.

" Ahh General Yoo... I want to take Song Im to palace and I think you will be agree "

Jae Suk get shock and " Why...Why are you want to take her ??? " he ask panicly.

" I'm really thanks her for helping and I can give her the position of physician at palace " Joong Kook said eagerly.

" But I think she don't want to go palace " Jae Suk refuse.

"Why...she is so dangerous when she live alone..the Palace is more safe and comfort that place..I think you will be agree..But now why are you refuse " Joong Kook ask with frowning.

" But..But..I don't think she wanna be " ...Jong Kook approach near Jae suk and tap his shoulder.

" You are her brother...Why can she refuse your arrangement "

" But..but..."

" And..I request you Jae Suk Hyung..Pleas make sure to take her to palace..because I feel my heart warm when I see her...When i see her, I'm feel Ji Hyo near me and so comfort...You know that I can't fee like that after Ji Hyo death..So..please ..I request you...Hyung"  When Jae Suk heard Joong Kook call him " hyung" and see his pleading eyes, he can't refuse again.

 

/////////////////////////

 

Jae Suk call Ji hyo and enter his room.

" Ji Hyo yah...pack your things and prepare to leave"

" Where we leave?? " Ji hyo ask him.

" Leave to palace " when he finish his words, ji hyo look him with unbelievable eyes.

" What...Are you crazy oppa?...I promised the Queen i will never appear in front of her..." she whisper to Jae Suk.

" But...we have no choice..Your Majasty ordered me to take you with them "

" You need to refuse Oppa "

"How??" Ji hyo can't answer Jae suk question.

" And I think I need to tell you the truth Ji Hyo yah.."

" What truth?? " Jae Suk look Ji hyo eye deeply and

" Actually the Queen ordered me to kill you and she thought you was dead because of me "

" What???" unkowingly a tear come out from Ji Hyo eyes. She never think the Queen will be cruel upon her like that. Therefore, she try best to come up her promise.

" Yes...Ji Hyo yah...you are the dead person in palace..so if you can avoid the Queen, you can live without dangerous and you can live near the person who you love Ji hyo ah..."

" But...but......."

" Don't complain me Ji hyo yah...prepare to return the palace " he says and come out from the room without waiting her reply.

" Ji Hyo yah...this is the right time to send you to your home...I know you're enough brilliant to avoid the dangerous and I also believe Your Majasty will be protect you forever, Ji hyo yah..you are the mother of country...so I swear I'll help you to regain your throne " he thought is his mind.

 

///////////////////////////

 ( I'll try my best to become happy ending..Therefore, Please don't mind when the sad moments happen again between our spartace...Thanks for reading and pardon if you found my error )