"Who"

"Eclipse"

“Hyung….Why are you loose to that crazy woman?”…KwangSoo said discontentedly. He still disappear his angry. How dare that kind of woman think to harm his noona.

“Let it be KwangSoo yah…your noona only want that woman to never disturb us again”…Jong kook said with tap his taller brother’ shoulder.

“I don’t believe her hyung…you know…she is so dangerous…you need to tell about to her father”…KwangSoo complain again.

“Keure…I’ll think about to tell…”…Jong Kook promised to his dongsang.

“Ohhh…Dong Hoon ah…Do you move the old physician to the safe place??”….he ask to his shorter dongsang.

“Nehhh…hyung…don’t worry”…Jong Kook satisfy for his brother answer. He knew Dong Hoon never disappoint him.

“By the way…Can you explain detail what happen…We don’t know specifically yet”…Yoo Jae Suk request him. Yes…Jong Kook has no chance to explain detail to his men except KwangSoo. They only know outlines from KwangSoo. Therefore, he start to explain what happen at the noon.

 

Flashback~~~~

Jihyo take the bowl of medicine to drink.

“Ohh…Wait Ji Hyo yah… Only one bowl enough??...you need to drink two bowl JiHyo yah…”…he teased to his wife who prepares to drink the medicine. The old physician look them and

“Why You’re Majesty??”… The old physician asks hesitantly.

“Actually, the Queen pregnant the twins”…He boast to the old physician.

“Oppa…Stop it…one or two also the same…I can’t drink two bowls…you know that so bitter”…Jihyo refuse as scrunch her face. The King laughs for his wife expression. Jihyo mouthed the bowl to drink.

“KWANG!!!!!!”…Both of Jong Kook and JiHyo shock while looking the pieces of bowl which scatter on the floor. They more shock when the old physician kneeled and crawled in front of them.

“What are you doing??”

“Why are you thrown the bowl??”…Jong kook and Ji Hyo ask with blank.

“Your Majesty…Please kill me…Ji Hyo MaMa Please kill me…I’m not deserve for your kindness”….the old physician apologized with sobbing. Yes…he will accept the death for him…but he can’t kill this faultless babies. He can’t…he was enjoy his work the whole life for noble. He was happy when he save the people life. This noble work is not for kill the people. He can’t do anymore. Now, he felt the death is more elevate than the Minister position. If the King and the Queen behead him, he will accept happily.

“Why are we needed to kill you?? Explain me….” The Queen ask as lift him and make to sit on the chair.

“Your Majesty…JiHyoMaMa…actually this is not medicine…” he said and look their face. They are so interest his next words.

“This is poison…poison to abort”…After he end, the King and the Queen are so shock and the King immediately pull out his sword which hang on the wall and point him.

“Tell me??Don’t try to lie… whose order??”…the King ask coldly. Yes…he can’t bear. Everybody know how much he protective and love to his queen and his babies. The person dare to assassinate his most love person is same as provoke him.

“Please kill me Your Majesty… If you don’t kill me, I’ll be death after I’m out the room”…the old physician request with crying. Jihyo feel pity while looking the old physician who crying so hard.

“Oppa… Don’t angry so much…Let me keep the sword in sheath”…Jihyo comfort her husband and take the sword from his hand and keep in sheath. After that, she sit beside the old physician who crying.

“Stop crying physician… If you don’t tell who assassinate us, we can’t help you nothing” Jihyo try to persuade to the old physician.

“If you don’t tell, we have only way to tell the Bu-Yaw King…you know, you and all of your family will be behead at that time”…Jihyo explain the old physician.

“Please tell me…who ordered you?”…Jihyo ask with serious face. The crying physician looks to the King and Queen.

“Go…Gong…Ju”…both of the King and Queen are wide their eyes.

“Are you sure???...really”…Jong kook ask while punch to the table.

“Nehh…Your Majesty…Please kill me”…the old physician kneeled again when the King punch the table.

Jihyo thought a moment. After five minutes later,

“Physician…Do you think EunHye Gong Ju will be send her lady-in-waiting to check me?” she ask.

“Of course JiHyoMaMa…Gong Ju is surely will be checked your condition…because she also don’t completely believe me”…the old physician immediately reply the Queen asking. The King also listening with tightens his jaw. Look like now he want to kill that princess.

“Ok…now you go back to your department as normal… If you met with Gong Ju’ lady-in-waiting, you told I’m already drank and will be abort…how long??”…Jihyo ask the physician.

“five hours JiHyoMaMa”

“Ok… I’ll be abort after five hours and to watch…ok?”...Jihyotell while looking the physician with I believe you expression.

“Neh…JiHyoMaMa”

“Thanks…you can leisurely go back to your department and wait till someone will be fetch you…that man send you to the safe place…”…Jihyo promised to physicians and the physician go back after apologizing again and again. But Jihyo don’t forget to give her present for him. After the Physician out,

“Why are you managing like that JiHyo yah…Let we punish them”…Jong kook said with dissatisfy.

“Oppa…I don’t want to kill the person for our babies…”…Jihyo said her feeling. Yes…she doesn’t want to dead the people for their babies.

“It’s not like that JiHyo ah…they are the one who provoke us”

“Oppa…Let do like that…I knew that the princess like you Oppa…But I never think she will be cruel like that…but we also didn’t need to cruel like her Oppa…”…Jihyo persuade her husband till he accept his plan.

Like her plan, she cut her hand by herself after five hours. Yes…she was cut by herself because her hero husband can’t do and look and he even cover his ear for can’t bear to look that. Jihyo giggle by looking her husband. After that call Kwangsoo and tell everything. And request him to call about three physicians and act him to be urgent. For acting, they don’t need to worry to KwangSoo, because he always over act with them. When the physician arrive, Jihyo over shout as so pain the wounds make the Physicians to upset. Even she also cry loudly to can hear EunHye’ spy. As one of the plans which Jong Kook and Ji Hyo consulting, Jong Kook attend the festival only one abd warned to Eun Hye as his lady wish. Jihyo only want to EunHye that they knew all her plan and hope she will be stop before nothing worst happen.

 

//////////////

 

“Woww…no doubt that is Song Ji Hyo…so smart”…Minister Ji comment to the Queen.

They are come back to their place with chatting the whole way. Jong kook was a little odd when he didn’t found the light in their room.

“Is Ji Hyo sleep?”…he walks while thinking and open the door. He hopes he will find Ji Hyo is sleeping on the bed. But in real, the room has no one.  The room is so silent and dark. He come out from the room and knock the others room.

“Kwang Soo yah…Is your noona in your room”…he ask worriedly.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

“Aishh…How can be…”…before Kwangsoo finish, he knock to other room.

“Dong Hoon ah…Is Ji hyo in your room”…he ask again and kwang soo also follow with him.

“Anni”…Dong Hoon said and he quickly understandswill the Queen lose. They are also knocking the other two rooms and Ji hyo also not there.

All are search around their building as hope will be found Ji hyo. But they didn’t found even the shadow of Ji Hyo, Jong Kook ran to the soldiers who guard the gate.

“Do you found the Queen??”

“No…Your Majesty”…

“So…Do you found someone come to this place??”…Jong Kook ask impatiently.

Now he so worry for JiHyo. The two soldiers are look each other face and

“Yes…Your Majesty”… Jong Kook wide his eyes and

“Who…….” He felt worry nearly to die for  Ji Hyo.

“TELL ME WHO??????” he shouts.

 

//////////////