"Finally Found My Angel"

"Eclipse"

It does have been two weeks after Ji Hyo left; they searched her everywhere and every day. But they didn’t found until now.

Now, the King and his four friends are sitting in the garden which exit the King’ place. Even though the garden is full of the beautiful flowers, they can’t feel this beauty. All are fancy with their thoughts.

“Now…I’m so worry about Ji Hyo…I’m afraid she will be met with dangerous” the King’s worry disrupt the silent of them.

“Don’t worry hyung…we will be found her…our agents are also search every day and nights” Kwang Soo comforts him.

“But…I can’t even sleep when I thought Ji hyo about…I’m so miss and worry” the king voice chocked because of sad.

“We worry too…but we also worry to you hyung…you need to take care your health…now you’re so pale” Kwang soo worry.

“Kwang Soo right…you also need to take care yourself Jong Kooh ah...look like kwang soo’ brain normal after Ji hyo lost” Jae suk make fun Kwang soo’ worry words. As a result, he gets the glare from him and shows his fist by mouthing ‘Do you want to die’. But bad luck kwang soo get a beat from Minister Ji who look him from start to end.

“Yahh…Don’t you have any respect? You’re the youngest…Arraso” he gets the scold from Minister Ji. So he choose to silent because he afraid his teacher.

“Dong Hon ah…everything ok which I’m order?” Jong Kook asks to Dong Hoon. Dong Hoon change his attention to the King from the flowers.

“Yes…Your Majesty…I’m replaces with new lady-in-waiting except who loyal to us” Jong Kook nod.

“And…I’m prepared the inner room for the queen”…yes…he ordered Dong Hoon to to prepare the room for the queen. When he thought where place is the safest for Ji Hyo, he got an idea to keep her in his building. He was living in Ji Hyo building after he knew Ji Hyo dead. Ji Hyo’ building also was exit in his yard and besides his old building. And every gate have soldier to secure. So…this building is the safest. So, he decides to keep her beside him. And…for him…he also wants to stay beside Ji hyo day and night…

At that time, a soldier ran to near them and give a letter to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo immediately opens and read. After reading, he looks the King with his wide mouth and

“hyung…hy…hyung” kwang soo stammer because of surprise.

“Wae??...what’s wrong?? Something happen?” Jong Kook asks impatiently.

“hyung….we found Ji Hyo noona” Kwang soo shout because of happy.

“Jinja…Where?” Jong kook stands and hurriedly asks.

“At Daejung Refugee camp” …the King immediately run to the gate after got the address from Kwang Soo.

The five men come out from palace by gallop the horse.

“Ji Hyo yah…Wait me…I’m coming to you”~~~Jong Kook.

 

////////////

 

Ji hyo sit on bench under the tree and message her legs. It’s been two weeks she arrived this camp. After left from Jae Suk’ home, she didn’t know where she go. But she got the idea to work as a volunteer when she passed in front of this camp.

“Whuuu…today is so tired” she mumbles while messaging her kneels.

“But…also pretty day” …Ji hyo looks up the sky. The stars are bright on the dark sky. The snows are also fall slowly.

“You need to wear thicker dress to warm” …Ji hyo looks in front of her where the voice appears. She found a figure that stand a little far from her. She can’t clearly see the figure because stand in the dark.

“Who are you?” Ji Hyo ask while stand from the bench.

“You’re Majesty??” Ji hyo surprise when she found that figure is the King. Ji Hyo don’t know she need to ran or stay still. The king approach near her and cover her body with his coat. Ji Hyo looks up the King face with blank eyes. 

Jong Kook holds her face with his palms and rubs her cheek softly. Ji hyo down her head because she so blush.

“Don’t head down Ji Hyo yah…Let me look your face more” Jong kook said while lifting her face softly.

“You so pale Ji Hyo yah…but now you don’t need to tired again…I’ll protect you henceforward” Ji hyo touch the King words.

“You’re Majesty…”

“Shhh….call Oppa…I’m know everything Ji Hyo yah” Ji hyo surprise and

“How??” she asks and also afraid the King will be punished to Jae Suk Oppa for lie him.

“Jae Suk hyung…tell me everything”

“Betrayer” Ji Hyo whisper dissatisfiedly when she know Jae Suk told to Jong Kook.

“Wae…he is not betrayer Ji Hyo yah…he is matchmaker to combine again” Jong Kook explain.

“Of course…he is now become matchmaker for you…will be even love me more than” Ji Hyo complain.

Jong Kook giggled and

“How can I love him more than you…Ji Hyo yah…nonsense” Jong Kook said while looking his wife lovely.

Ji Hyo cast a side glance to Jong Kook and

“But…you even marry with other women…Am I wrong?” Ji hyo complain him.

“Jealous Queen” Jong Kook make fun by pinching Ji Hyo cheek softly.

“Apo…” Ji Hyo said with rubbing her face. Jong Kook suddenly embraces Ji Hyo tightly.

 “Oppa… someone will find” Ji Hyo try to out from his embrace. But Jong Kook tighter his embrace and

“Doesn’t care…Oppa only miss my wife so much...” Jong Kook said with I don’t care expression.

“But I’m care Oppa…How I will banish when someone found I’m embracing with man”

“Don’t need to banish… Oppa will take you first”  Jong Kook reply by rubbing his cheek to Ji Hyo hair. Ji Hyo tries to lose embrace and look up his face.

“I’m afraid Oppa…I have no confident to face with Mama” Ji Hyo utter.

“You don’t need to face with Oma mama…Oppa will be faced with her…Don’t worry Ji Hyo yah” Ji hyo touch for Jong Kook words. Ji Hyo laid her head into his chest again.

“Ji Hyo Yah…Oppa Sarang hae” Jong Kook said with tight his embrace.

“I’m also Love you Oppa” Ji hyo also hug back him.

 

///////////////

 

The four men, who were waiting outside of the refugee camp, can relief when the couple comes out from the gate.

“Noonaaa” Kwang Soo runs to his noona with stretch out his hand to hug.

“Yah…Yahh…Yahhhh” Jong Kook try to block kwang soo but fail. Kwang Soo hugged his noona and

“I miss you noona” Kwang Soo confess her.

“Me too” Ji Hyo comfort him by tapping his shoulder. And after kwang soo, Jae Suk also hug Ji hyo and

“Bad Girl…always make me to worry” Jae Suk scolds her softly.

“Miahne…Oppa…” Ji Hyo apologize smile sweetly.

“You must so tired Ji Hyo yah” Minister Ji said while also hug Ji hyo.

“Neh…Sir” …….When arrive Dong Hoon turn, Dong Hoon stop to hug because he can clearly see the King’ face is black and clearly see the fire in his eyes.

“Let’s go back…the time is so late” Dong Hoon change his word direction, really he also plan to greet the queen.

“Honnn…How dare all of you can hug my wife in front of me”  Jong Kook whisper but enough to hear Ji Hyo.

“Oppa…Don’t be childish” …so he get the scold from Ji Hyo.

“Always know to scold husband… How pity my life” Jong Kook grumbles with pouting. Ji Hyo chuckles when she saw the King’ pouting.

“Awww…Oppa…so cute” she said and passing a kiss to the King. Jong Kook smile happily and his face is pinkish. He pats softly Ji Hyo shoulder and

“Don’t do like this…you know I’m so shy” Jong Kook said by wearing a shy smile.

“Yahh...Yahhh…We all see” Jae Suk disrupts their sweet moments.

“Close your eyes” Jong Kook says back immediately and all are laughing.

Look like the light is slowly replace the dark. Also for all them, the happy is slowly replaced at the place of sad.

 

///////////////////